Session 5 Aug 2009

Oh next session great;)
who thing that after 3-4 years we will have Tools and c's sesion at forum :)

Now I will Try my BEST to do Pray and meditation on "Mondays and Thursdays" :)

On other day only breathing + pray ? without Ba-Ha ??? or with Ba-ha ???/

Lucas said:
Oh next session great;)
who thing that after 3-4 years we will have Tools and c's sesion at forum :)

Now I will Try my BEST to do Pray and meditation on "Mondays and Thursdays" :)

On other day only breathing + pray ? without Ba-Ha ??? or with Ba-ha ???/

On the other days just try the prayer at nighttime before sleep. You can just practice the "pipe breath" at any time of the day when you feel you need it or remember to do it.

Csayeursost said:
This problem is not Windows-specific, and may (read according to a poster previously) be Firefox-specific.

Pete02 said:
Funny you should mention this. I've never experienced this 'full page not loading' before but it just happened to me recently on my laptop and I just started using Firefox a few months ago. I don't however experience this on my desktop. I wonder if Firefox has a conflict with Vista because my desktop uses Windows Media Center Edition and my laptop is on Vista?

Well I have a laptop with Windows XP Professional - Media Center Edition, use MicroSoft Internet Explorer for browser and I have the same problem of pages cutting off. Also I don't refresh but just open the page again because most of the time refreshing will freeze IE and then all browser windows will shut down. All this started when the forum was switched to new software. Maybe there are several problems / conflicts; but I've noticed a couple of times on high speed at internet cafes, none of the problems ever comes up (I have dial up).

ST, I would switch browsers if I were you. Try using Firefox or Safari and see if the problems continue. If you can't refresh without IE hanging, it's gotta go!

Laura said:
Session Date: August 5th 2009

Laura, Ark, DD, Joe, A***, PL, Allen, C**, Scottie, G***

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello 3D people!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Riahonoiaea

Q: (L) Okay. So what should we do next? I mean, we haven't yet been able to take the time and effort and whatever to put dances together and I dunno if, ya know...

A: Wait for the dances. There are going to be some breakthroughs among the practitioners within the next two months. Then will be time enough to think about dancing.

Q: (L) What about this other dance that we found, these four guys doing this very slow, very unusual crane-looking dance?

A: That is as close as it comes!!!

Q: (L) Well, what is this dance used for?

A: Wait... you will know soon.

I recently managed to buy a secondhand copy of Laura's book "Amazing Grace" which I am reading at the moment. Just got to Chapter 35 "The Crane Dance" which describes how Frank uses a rhythmic dance form to enter into a trance like state.

Is this "Crane Dance" similar I wonder to the one mentioned above?

Bluestar said:
Laura said:
A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Heimdallr said:
This answer really stuck out for me personally. It always seemed liked dissociating, in and of itself, was a negative personality characteristic. In the above quote though, the C's seem to be saying that it's not so bad, IF used for the correct purposes. I never thought the ability to dissociate was something that could be wasted. So is it correct to assume that dissociation was something that we all inherently acquired in order to be able to "spend time with the higher self/teacher"? And that this "soul ability" was then re-directed towards the "futile illusions", perhaps by outside forces but also helped along by ourselves, with our attendant emotional programs? I'm not sure it would be so cut and dry, but the above comment by the C's certainly got me thinking.

Maybe the act to dissociate is neither a good or bad thing, just a tool. And it is more to focus on the way we use the tool that counts. As in it is not the action that happens to us, but how we react to that action that is important. Just my thoughts.

I agree with the previous post.

I cannot find where the C's commented that dreaming is the major forum for disinformation. As I understood because this can be influenced. Nothing to do at all about soul abilities I think. Nonetheless a waste of time to invest abilities to discern everything when some are "futile illusions" (¿external influences?).

I agree with the previous post.

I cannot find where the C's commented that dreaming is the major forum for disinformation. As I understood because this can be influenced. Nothing to do at all about soul abilities I think. Nonetheless a waste of time to invest abilities to discern everything when some are "futile illusions" (¿external influences?).

It was in session 960428.

Q: (L) What was the source of the dream where this was stated to me quite
clearly?
A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.
Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But, at the same time they are also one of the best
ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this
not true?
A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!!

I agree with Bluestar too, seeing the dissociation as a tool which can be used with different consequences.
But I'm not quite sure why you mentioned dreams here, because as I understood, the C's were talking about the "zoning outs" which so often happen during the practice of the EE technique.
I can't relate the dream state to the "zoned out" state - it's not quite the same IMO.

Freelancer said:
I can't relate the dream state to the "zoned out" state - it's not quite the same IMO.
In a word, if one dreams it is most probably sleeping rather then zoning-out :D

mkrnhr said:
Freelancer said:

To: Freelancer and mkrnhr.

OK my mistake, I got confused!

When I peform:
- Zazen meditation: I lost sense of time passing. I open the eyes feeling 5-7 minutes passed, and 55 minutes were gone! (shocked me the first ime). ¿This is Zone-Out?
I cannot fall asleep when I do sitting in a lotus-position, because my body then falls to the floor.

- Eíriú-Eolas: I never zone-out when breathing exercise. I was thinking on the prayer of the soul part that your are laying on the floor/bed. This is when I fall asleep!

Sorry my mistake.

Thanks for pointing at.

Edited: see that in this thread some issues about dreaming are also on topic posts. So I merged with the zone-out concept.
Psyche said:
According to some studies, long pipe breathings increased melatonin production in the body. Perhaps that is why we have more vivid dreams? The Cs once said that melatonin was a mild hallucinogen which exercises psychic abilities and opened paths.

jordifs said:
mkrnhr said:
Freelancer said:

To: Freelancer and mkrnhr.

OK my mistake, I got confused!

When I peform:
- Zazen meditation: I lost sense of time passing. I open the eyes feeling 5-7 minutes passed, and 55 minutes were gone! (shocked me the first ime). ¿This is Zone-Out?
I cannot fall asleep when I do sitting in a lotus-position, because my body then falls to the floor.

- Eíriú-Eolas: I never zone-out when breathing exercise. I was thinking on the prayer of the soul part that your are laying on the floor/bed. This is when I fall asleep!

Sorry my mistake.

Thanks for pointing at.

Edited: see that in this thread some issues about dreaming are also on topic posts. So I merged with the zone-out concept.
Psyche said:
According to some studies, long pipe breathings increased melatonin production in the body. Perhaps that is why we have more vivid dreams? The Cs once said that melatonin was a mild hallucinogen which exercises psychic abilities and opened paths.

jordifs,

There is a separate thread dedicated to the experiences during the practice of the EE technique, you could check it out:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.0

There you will find the diverse experiences of other forum members, zoning-out, etc. Laura gave some explanations, and that's very useful to read through.

I haven't noticed any change in vividness of my dreams - I usually remember them quite well, but the I think it is quite possible that for some people the dreams are more vivid due to the practice.

I did not have the time to read the whole thread.
they talked about special dances with the C's, what are this dances?
and is it planned to do a tutorial of this dances?
is there a summary of what the C's have to tell about EE on the Forum ?

Pashalis said:
I did not have the time to read the whole thread.
they talked about special dances with the C's, what are this dances?
and is it planned to do a tutorial of this dances?
is there a summary of what the C's have to tell about EE on the Forum ?

Pashalis, you can search out the information on EE by using the Search function of the forum. Navigate to the C's transcripts board: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=51.0 and in the pull-down menu (upper right corner of the page) choose "This Board" and search for "EE" or "Éiriú Eolas" and the results will show up from the C's transcripts and the messages within that section of the forum. :)

Hi forumates. Why when I am doing the BA-HA I hear something like a scratched disc, like "ziuu" and I kinda get sleep. I don't know if it is zoning out doing the BA-HA that is weird because you have to be putting attention.

cubbex said:
Hi forumates. Why when I am doing the BA-HA I hear something like a scratched disc, like "ziuu" and I kinda get sleep. I don't know if it is zoning out doing the BA-HA that is weird because you have to be putting attention.

From where are you hearing this "ziuu"? From yourself during your breathing, from the CD, or from your environment?

Zoning out during the Ba-Ha is very normal. If you are concentrating on your breathing and listhening to Laura, the Ba-Ha will put you into a meditative state, which is desirable. So, then, zoning out would be something to expect, just like during the POTS. Remember that the breathing in through the nose only and out through the mouth brushes the nerve endings in your nose, synchronizing both sides of your brain, putting you into a deeper meditative state. With all of the breathing going on during the Ba-Ha, it isn't surprising that you would zone out. So no worries. :)

Back
Top Bottom