Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
February 5, 2000

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Tiannih.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Okay, we have a bit of a problem here. I would like to ask some personal questions without fear of being thought too STS.

A: It is STS, but so be it.

Q: Has there been a major change in Tom French's attitude lately?

A: No.

Q: Has Tom always thought that I was a little crazy?

A: Yes.

Q: How did he manage to conceal this from me? I mean, I perceived interest and intellectual participation. How did he maintain this facade?

A: Interest in his subject.

Q: What is his subject as he sees it?

A: You.

Q: Well, how does he see me?

A: Fascinating woman.

Q: Why does he not convey THAT in his article as much as he conveys that he thinks I am crazy?

A: He does not view you as "crazy" in the literal sense. Rather, he views you as a wild eccentric, using eccentricity as your own personal mode of surviving the struggles common to all humanity. More overview needed. Mister French does indeed like you, Laura. In fact, it would not be entirely inaccurate to say that there even has been some prurient interest there at times... But, such is the state with this soul. He does not intend to cause harm. But he has repeatedly misjudged the depth of your being, often trying to label. He still does not quite get it. But, his domain does not contain as much depth as yours. Try to understand, the concept of 6th density light beings is as foreign to him as professional wrestling is to you.

Q: (F) But, that begs the question: how familiar is professional wrestling to him? (L) I suppose that he is working on the changes we have discussed. Is this the case?

A: To some extent.

Q: Are there any other changes that we ought to ask him to make?

A: Maybe a little.

Q: What is the most probable and likely result of the article with the changes that are being made, and as it will come out, following the present probabilities?

A: Bouquets and daggers. Fame and infame. But, Laura, Frank, and Arkadiusz: such is the state of the realm in which you now reside... If you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... But if you leave the kitchen, you will miss the aroma. In general, those predisposed to react positively will do so, regardless of literary content, and vice versa.

Q: I guess it is as it is, and that is that. How are the girls going to react to this thing? I am so worried about them being upset.

A: A*** is less vulnerable at this point. She may view any "questionable" content as simple vindication of already existing negative feelings toward you. In other words, she may externalize rather than internalize.

Q: How is L going to react to finding out that I thought he was a robotoid?

A: You should nip that one.

Q: Is this story going to have positive or negative effects on Tom's career, aside from its effects on us?

A: More positive.

Q: (A) Is there anything important which we should try to have changed beyond what we have already thought of? Is there anything important, that can make a difference, that has not occurred to us?

A: Well, it is late in the game for very much more revision. However, this may serve to attract further outside interest.

Q: The article will attract further outside interest?

A: Yes, tv, news, authors, publishers, etc... Remember, the Saint Petersburg Times has a well visited web site, too!

Q: Well, why do we feel like we are waiting for the guillotine to fall on our heads?

A: Guillotine will miss its mark if one retracts head.

{Personal exchange re: private information about other people.}

Q: What is the deal with this Santilli business? Do they have a machine that is producing free energy, or at least more energy comes out than is put in?

A: No.

Q: Are they opposed to the idea of having somebody come in an have a look because that person might discover that their claims are greatly overrated? Are they using these claims as a lure to get government funding?

A: Will not get government funding. These people must not be aware that the "government" is fully aware of how to produce "free" energy. Some private sources, European in nature, may be interested, though.

Q: Are they trying to attract funding fraudulently?

A: More clumsy than fraudulent.

Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a which is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Q: That's funny. There is Tony Smith's website, and whenever I search for any keyword that comes up here, I go straight to Tony Smith. He has everything there. (L) But, does he know what he is doing? (A) Well, he has it all there. He is now working on a new theory of gravity. (L) But, if he really knew something, would he be still walking around? Anything else?

A: No, not for now. Good night.

End of session

Thanks for sharing! The topic of geometry reminds me of Drunvalo's work regarding sacred geometry. He wrote two volumes on scared geometry and it was intriguing but I think in the end he himself was not even sure what he was speaking about. I also remember reading in Laura's book Soul Hackers that the C's said Drunvalo was no good.

Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free". It is times like these that I wish I would have payed more attention in my math classes. It is funny now because in my leisure I love to learn where as before I was much more interested in sports, athletics, and social activities. Makes me wonder what path I chose to break off on this current string of quantum physics and possibilities.

I agree that the discussion of math is amazing. Even to those that did pay attention to their math, this math is "out of this world". (hehe) And the remark that the "algebra will set you free" reminds me of the statement of truth. Truth shall set you free.

This is my second time going through the sessions, and I am amazed how much I did not see the first time through.

Great work.

Gawan said:
Yes it always interesting to read any book a second time and what we missed in the first read.

Regarding the sessions have you considered reading the annotated sessions yet? Because Laura gives there many important background knowledge:

Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

And just to let ya'll know, I'm pulling out all the stops on the 97 volume when Ark finally came...

Laura said:
February 5, 2000
Laura, Ark, Frank

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octaon, hexagon, pentagon.

Very interesting session, as all of them. I guess Octaon means Octagon, just in case it helps for a future "Cassiopeia Experiment Transcripts Book". I have a typo-program :rolleyes:

Laura said:
Gawan said:
Yes it always interesting to read any book a second time and what we missed in the first read.

Regarding the sessions have you considered reading the annotated sessions yet? Because Laura gives there many important background knowledge:

And just to let ya'll know, I'm pulling out all the stops on the 97 volume when Ark finally came...

That is good news!

It is the most fascinating reading ever since The Wave and Secret History :thup:

I have recently been having thoughts and a sort of inner yearning about the study of mathematics. I recall doing some maths at school but since then have been involved in Maths only sparingly.

After performing some internet searches looking for the best real, objective books to undertake a study of mathematics.

As is felt keenly on this forum, one can study a subject for a long time but if you are not studying material aligned with truth and objectivity you will be learning false knowledge which can be worse than no knowledge at all.

Therefore it was an interesting synchronicity that I have read this transcript today where the C's say that:

Laura said:
A: Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Using this injection of knowledge form the Cs as a starting point, can anyone recommend some resources with which one can begin to undertake a study of these fundamental branches of mathematics for someone with a basic high school background?

o wow .. thank you for bringing up this seesion ... for some reason felt such a synchronicity this morning while reading it, as well as the questions, and as well as the answers ... :lkj:

Thanks for the link. I will definitely be ordering the book. (They seem to have a package deal for 3 books on the US site, but I don't see it on the Canadian site...)

Gawan said:

Matai said:
Using this injection of knowledge form the Cs as a starting point, can anyone recommend some resources with which one can begin to undertake a study of these fundamental branches of mathematics for someone with a basic high school background?

I think a good place to learn mathematics is Youtube, I personally find it easier to understand stuff when someone is explaining it, books are good for reviewing things IMO. If you don't have enough internet for Youtube try looking for books in a library or something, they might not be as good though.

Good luck

Q: It's really sad that Santilli is involved with such flakey people! (F) Hasn't he always been? (L) He is certainly influenced by the wrong people! And I don't think we want anything to do with him at all. (A) Now, we we were talking about Kaluza Klein, and you mentioned the Germans "exploring the loop of the cylinder" in relation to time travel. I don't know what this means but I have the idea that it is related to extra dimensions, hyperspace. Now, we asked a question at some point and you said that a cylinder is really a double loop. You then suggested that we meditate on the true meaning of this sentence. Now, I don't know how to meditate, but I do know how to do math. So, I drew three pictures here: one is a real cylinder, two is a which is a kind of cylinder inside a cylinder, and three, like a torus. Laura said that it wasn't any of these, that it should only have one side like a cylinder/mobius strip - no left and no right. So, this could be option 4, something like a Klein bottle or option 5, something called a twisted torus. Is it 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5? Or 6, none of the above? Is it one of these?

A: Selection 3.

Q: 3 is the torus. (L) What is a loop of the cylinder? Yes, there is one loop and then there is another loop. One loop is probably what we call time - cyclical time.

A: Time cycle.

Q: What is the second loop?

A: Included, but not inclusive.

Q: I guess that means that it is included, but is not the whole thing. It covers that, but that isn't the whole thing. What DOES it mean?

Q: Wait, I asked what is the second loop. The second loop is included but not inclusive?

A: Remember, you do have cycles but that does not necessarily mean cyclical. 3 Dimensional depiction of loop, seek hexagon for more. Geometric theory provides answers for key. Look to stellar windows. Octagon, hexagon, pentagon.

Q: Are those the different levels of density?

A: No, but it relates. Geometry gets you there, algebra sets you "free."

Q: That's funny. There is Tony Smith's website, and whenever I search for any keyword that comes up here, I go straight to Tony Smith. He has everything there. (L) But, does he know what he is doing? (A) Well, he has it all there. He is now working on a new theory of gravity. (L) But, if he really knew something, would he be still walking around? Anything else?

A: No, not for now. Good night.

End of session

I have just been thinking about "time loops" and was focusing on "keywords" and found this discussion. I just looked for Tony Smith out of curiosity and found some interesting YouTube videos. I don't know if Ark is still interested in his work or not. He strangely uses images from Jung's Redbook to illustrate his math models.

Q: (T) Several sessions back when we were discussing "Perpendicular Realities" you were talking about something that happened to me and that I had to look back over my life and analyze my relationships with other people from a certain point up until now and you said that this was a perpendicular reality. What is the definition of a perpendicular reality?

A: The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.

Q: (T) You had us draw this symbol and put seven spokes or partitions between the two circles.
A: Correct.

Q: (T) Is seven the optimal number?
A: Seven is always the optimal number. There are seven levels of density. This reflects through all phases of reality.
Q: (L) Well, the "light fantastic" was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about "dancing." (A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?

A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.
I find it quite interesting that the C's never mentioned the heptagon explicitly. If there are 7 densities, wouldn't the heptagon be the "center of attention?"
1701565219535.png

I find it quite interesting that the C's never mentioned the heptagon explicitly. If there are 7 densities, wouldn't the heptagon be the "center of attention?"
View attachment 86879
I am more based in art and music but your question makes me try to understand why the Cs did not include the heptagon in their answers. I used to have a car for which I purchased wheels that had 7 spokes. This worked fine in a flat 2 dimensional sense when placing the spokes within a wheel.

The other shapes mentioned seem to all be able to fit into the surface a sphere more easily than a heptagon.

Many soccer ball constructions have a surface of sewn together pentagons and hexagrams for instance.

Soccer Ball.png

Although I found examples of heptagon 3D shapes they were not easily formed into the spherical surface shapes so much as the other shapes.

Maybe regular heptagons were not included because they lie outside the "sphere" of influence the other dimensions? They are more asymmetrical in an artistic sense and are closer to a 7th density symbolism? (Just wondering since you asked).

Back
Top Bottom