Session 6 February 2016

What a fascinating session, thanks for sharing !

The part regarding the missing children is horrifying, and a reminder of the fact that evil is very real in this world.

Regarding the water stuff, well, my head is spinning. If you can "load" some kind of information inside water by simply talking, and knowing that the human body is mostly made of water, I'm having a hard time imagining the extends of the possibilities. It's also very similar to what the ancient alchemists were writing about water. They said that water is a "mercury", an element capable of carrying an information. Mercury, Hermes, the messenger of the Gods... This is going to be fun !

Re: Session 7 February 2016

Gaby said:
My heart goes to all the lost children who are now being sexually exploited and/or abducted. Unfortunately, I couldn't have imagined another answer to the question as to what happened to them. Sex slavery and other more nefarious things always happens again and again in situations like this :cry:

Yes, it was pretty clear what the answer will be, and still it's really horrific to realize the scope of it and how much suffering occurs almost unnoticed. And it's only the tip of an iceberg of what goes on on this planet. :shock: Some days I don't know to what Gods to express my gratitude, so to say, for my wonderful and easy life compared to others.

Gaby said:
I just spoke to my glass of salted water too. I loved talking to it :wizard: I'll experiment with PotS phrases.

Will try the same tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be too ponerized being a tap water and all, because just made a search and found out that local tap water may have a high content of fluoride. :shock: Need to search for another solution, it seems.

By the way, it also reminded me about ghosts and how they appear often near water sources. Also how the C's said that they are like a sort of recording. Makes total sense now.

Thank you very much for sharing the session! :flowers:

Siberia said:
The Russian documentary is VERY interesting and covers the subject discussed in this session extensively, here you can find all THREE parts of it (in Russian):

Cool. :cool2: Saved for later watching. Thanks Siberia!

Thank you all, once again, for a terrific session - although a bit depressing, as well.

Thinking of those children is just heart-breaking. The depths of depravity and evilness of the psychopaths in power is never ending. I can't even imagine the horror these children are going through. :cry: :curse:

A: Yes. But do not forget the cause of refugeeism: the aggression of the imperial ambitions of the Israeli-American alliance.

I keep saying to myself that with all of the chaos and wars going on around the globe - it just gives credence to what Douglas Reed said in The Controversy of Zion about how the leaders or Zionists in Israel want to destroy all governments and religions of the world so that they will then be in control (paraphrasing).

The water questions and answer are so very interesting. :wow:

Thanks again you all! :flowers:

Thanks for a fascinating session. I was thinking about the numbers of missing children recently too, aside from the shock of the numbers involved, it also a shocking to realise the number of people required to actually do that ans take part in it in any way in the first place.

The water idea might be good to do as part of a meditation sometimes, to sit with a bottle of water and use focussing on putting intent / information into it as the seed. Divine cosmic water!

loreta said:
Concerning the water, I am very bad in maths, how we transform words in numbers? Is there a formula? :huh:

If I understood the exchange correctly, the conversion from words to numbers is arbitrary. Just pick a random number for each thought. The important thing is the intended meaning, not the actual number.

A possible analogy from languages is homonyms. For example, "meat" and "meet" both sound exactly the same, but have different meanings. Based on context, we don't have any trouble differentiating them. Similar things happen across languages, where the same sounds in different languages might have different things.

I think the implication is that the 'information field' is smart enough to know what the number 'means'. So if you have 2 thoughts, each paired up with the number 1001, the water will respond based on the intended thought.

Approaching Infinity said:
loreta said:
Concerning the water, I am very bad in maths, how we transform words in numbers? Is there a formula? :huh:

If I understood the exchange correctly, the conversion from words to numbers is arbitrary. Just pick a random number for each thought. The important thing is the intended meaning, not the actual number.

A possible analogy from languages is homonyms. For example, "meat" and "meet" both sound exactly the same, but have different meanings. Based on context, we don't have any trouble differentiating them. Similar things happen across languages, where the same sounds in different languages might have different things.

I think the implication is that the 'information field' is smart enough to know what the number 'means'. So if you have 2 thoughts, each paired up with the number 1001, the water will respond based on the intended thought.

Actually, the transformation from words to numbers was done by computer via an algorithm. I don't think it was random.

Thanks for the session, sister s husband says every time he drinks water love and gratitude, he was watching Emoto s videos on youtube and took it seriously.

FWIW, here is the Pompeii video:

It reminded me of Discovery s Last Day of The Dinosaurs animation about comet impact, invokes that uncomfortable feeling in guts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTdiKs5D4V4

thorbiorn said:
THANK YOU!, What a session!
A: You have plenty to think about and experiment with. Keep eyes and ears open!
Indeed.

Regarding keeping eys and ears open, on Ferbruary 6th, at 22:07 or 22:08 CET, perhaps while you had a session at the Chateau, kilograms of metorite pieces dropped down not far from where I live. Here is a link in Danish: http://ing.dk/artikel/meteoritten-fra-ejby-er-af-den-almindelige-type-182078

Can you translate the article for sott.

Did you also see this one:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-bus-driver-meteorite-killed-death-first-ever-a6861051.html

Indian bus driver becomes the first person in recorded history to be killed by a falling meteorite, authorities say

The New Indian Express reports that Kamaraj was severely injured by flying debris thrown up by the impact, and died on the way to hospital.

The meteorite strike, which reportedly shattered the windows of nearby buildings and vehicles and left a small crater in the ground, was previously blamed on the detonation of explosives that were accidentally left behind during the construction of the college.

Police intially believed that the explosives could have been set off by gardeners, who were burning rubbish at the time of incident.

However, according to NDTV, Jayalalithaa Jayaram, the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state, has confirmed the "mishap" was caused by a falling meteorite. Forensics and security experts who investigated the crash site reportedly found no trace of explosives.

https://www.rt.com/news/331687-india-man-killed-meteorite/
The “mysterious explosion” that took place on Saturday in Vellore, a city in the south Indian state of Tamil, has been confirmed as a meteorite impact by Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa.

The impact also injured three people and nearby buses and buildings. Witnesses said they saw a mysterious object fall from the sky.

While the government initially suspected that the driver had been killed in a bomb blast, forensic scientists could not find traces of explosives. Instead, authorities said that they have recovered a piece of a meteorite, in a two foot deep crater near a water tank where the incident happened.

So, that's two in one day that we know of. My, my. Things do be interesting!

Thanks for the latest session - sad and interesting at the same time.

I found the passage about water interesting. Did a Google search, which turned up a few hots about Emoto's work with water and a link to his many books he wrote (The Hidden Message of Water was a NYT bestseller).

Haven't looked into all those links yet - will publish, if anything interesting.

Thank you every one. Always the best Intel and shared Knowledge.

Water. Fascinating. I'll be talking to the H20 as well...............

Also about MT. Mount St. Helens and the Pyroclastic Flows that it dispersed.
Some of the only high definition 35 mm photography that survived during this cataclysmic event. Taken by those that documented it and lived to tell the tale.

FWIW
Mount St Helens
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_eruption_of_Mount_St._Helens
May 1980

https://youtu.be/SJA27Bp1q58

VolcanoDiscovery
Geologic Service · Photographer
_https://www.facebook.com/VolcanoDiscovery

PS Godspeed the children.

Nienna said:
The water questions and answer are so very interesting. :wow:

Yes, they are very interesting. Thank you. :)

I have some experience with the healing effects of water.

In my village there was a woman who could heal other people by speaking to a water. When I was young, I would jump a lot and after some time my stomach would stop working and I would be in a lot of pain. My grandma would then immediately call for this woman, our neighbor, who would come to our house and speak something silently to the coffee cup of water. After that she would put the cup beneath my bead where I was laying. And after very short amount of time my pain would be completely gone and I would be as good as new. This happened several time and it always worked. She also did it for her grandsons (they also liked to jump a lot) and it healed them too.

I always wondered what she was saying to water, but my grandma knew nothing about it.

Gaby said:
I just spoke to my glass of salted water too. I loved talking to it :wizard: I'll experiment with PotS phrases.

I tried with PotS phrases some time ago, and also tried to play Laura's voice from PotS to the water and then let the water sit beneath me while I sleep, but felt no effect. :/

Maybe Laura should create a special prayer just for water?

Keit said:
Hopefully it won't be too ponerized being a tap water and all, because just made a search and found out that local tap water may have a high content of fluoride. :shock: Need to search for another solution, it seems.

I use these pitchers: http://aquaphor.com/pitchers

Inspirational Session, thanks a lot.
Ether is the interface between information and manifestation.
If Quantum Vacuum may be understood as the information field (of probabilities), and Space-Time as the manifestation field, Ether being the interface could mean that Ether is the Consciousness field !..

What would be the link between causes and effects, if not consciousness ? Without consciousness, would there be information and manifestation ?

About water, if it carries intentions and heals, I guess we may give it back and send healing intentions to polluted water, which is so much polluted nowadays...

My prayer goes to all the missing children and their parents. What a nightmare !

Very Interesting. About the capacity of water to store electomagnetics fields, a french, dr Jacques Benveniste showed that is was possible to transfert dna using water . By recording the em field of water with the dna of a virus it was possible to find the same virus dna in a glace of clean water after exposed it to the record of the em fields. Today Pr Luc Montagnier is stile working on that and he is able to send dna through internet. In this document in french http://www.ouvertures.net/luc-montagnier-retrouve-memoire-eau/

Back
Top Bottom