Session 7 February 2015

A Jay said:
MariuszJ said:
4 months will reveal dramatic change.

I want to see the dramatic change. Where is it?

Careful what you wish for, remember what was said at the beginning of the session:

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.

Q: (L) In other words, you are saying that we should not be hasty for it?

A: Yes

MariuszJ said:
I have experienced huge positive changes in me during last couple of months and especially during last couple of weeks but what I have meant was global changes such ones that are visible to every one in the world and felt by every one. On the contrary, changes are barely visible. There is only some increase in the number of tornadoes etc.

Major events have been unfolding. For instance, China unveiling its plans to build a new silk road, Russia deciding to issue bonds denominated in yuans, the re-destabilization of Yemen, and Greece telling the IMF that its austerity demands are unacceptable. These are all very huge events that might seem minor, similar to how the events in Ukraine seemed small at the time but later proved to have been the catalyst for whole new reality. Think of the implications of these events, and then think about all the other things that have happened. The FIFA 'scandal', the US government database hack, etc.

I think the events of the past four months have revealed a dramatic change; a global shift of power from the West firmly into the hands of the BRICS nations. Which isn't good for the people living in Western nations that have bet it all on the US/dollar.

Also, time is variable. :)

After reading this again, some in sight came. The fact that October is going to bring change being the theme. Suppose we do go through a realm border crossing, what does that mean?

For those who have taken steps to try and understand the situation, it will be an event of joy.

For those who are stuck in 3D thinking, it will be a time of great confusion.

For those who are working to control the future, it will be disastrous.

It seems that many people will be like new borne babies.

It also seems that after 300,000 years of lessons, there has been ample time for a soul to experience all that there is within this part of the cycle. I know for my situation, I have tried many things during this lifetime or proposed to try things but stopped myself in the midst of an act thinking that this goes against my nature, this is not for me, so I just refused to take action. Something deep inside me said that there was no future in going that direction. I had to stay true to my nature, to make it through.

What does a realm border crossing mean to a one day old baby?

WIN 52 said:
After reading this again, some in sight came. The fact that October is going to bring change being the theme. Suppose we do go through a realm border crossing, what does that mean?

Do you mean that the Wave may hit in October? If you have followed the recent sessions and discussions about that topic on this forum (including this thread), you will see that the 'realm border crossing', being a macro-cosmic event, will take time to manifest from our perspective, perhaps a lot of it, and that in fact it has already started. Furthermore, no positive change will manifest except for people who change themselves, so there is no point in waiting for something to happen 'from outside' that will lift us up.

It is true that in a recent session the Cs mentioned October, but that was in the context of the plans of the elite to step up their agenda. It was not about the Wave as such.

Windmill knight said:
WIN 52 said:

Do you mean that the Wave may hit in October? If you have followed the recent sessions and discussions about that topic on this forum (including this thread), you will see that the 'realm border crossing', being a macro-cosmic event, will take time to manifest from our perspective, perhaps a lot of it, and that in fact it has already started. Furthermore, no positive change will manifest except for people who change themselves, so there is no point in waiting for something to happen 'from outside' that will lift us up.

It is true that in a recent session the Cs mentioned October, but that was in the context of the plans of the elite to step up their agenda. It was not about the Wave as such.

Windmill knight,

While I think you are correct about October not necessarily being the "realm border crossing" since it is a cosmic scale event I think that WIN 52 is thinking in terms of the WAVE already being being and we are also gradually seeing more of what that entails as these "movie" scenes unfold.

We have been told many times by the Cs to think in terms of 4D because the earth and our part of the universe is moving into 4D (probably slow at first). At some point I think the split bringing a transformation, will eventually arrive and at that point I think the following session is a good reminder that it may not be so smooth for many:

July 25, 1998 session - archived
Q: (L) Well, as C**** said on the phone the other day, what are we
supposed to awaken to? Are we supposed to just awaken to the fact
that we can SEE all this stuff going on?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And just waking up and seeing it is the whole thing? Okay,
once we wake up and SEE it, why can't we just check out at that
point? If you know what the script is, you don't have to watch the
movie!
A: But then you miss out on the experience.
Q: (L) So, we are all here to experience being munched and
crunched...
A: No.
Q: (L) Imprisoned, controlled, being treated like rats in a cage in a
laboratory...
A: Ecstasy, remember?
Q: (L) Ecstasy?! WELL SWELL! We can just ALL be BURNED AT
THE STAKE! I understand that is QUITE and ECSTATIC
experience! I'm sure William Wallace felt perfectly ecstatic when
they castrated him and removed his bowels and burned them in a
brazier in front of his face!
A: Not so long ago, your face smashed upon the pavement...
Q: (L) Was that an ecstatic experience?
Q: (L) So, when you say 'ecstatic' you could just be talking about
jumping out a window and croaking?! You gotta understand here!
The perspective here on 3rd density! You don't have faces to smash
on pavements!
A: Neither will/do you/us.
Q: (A) You say knowledge protects. It protects against WHAT?
A: Many things. One example: post transformational trauma and
confusion.

Q: (L) So, knowledge is going to protect us against post
transformational trauma and confusion. You are saying that this
transition to 4th density is going to be traumatic and confusing. Do
you mean transformation from 3rd to 4th density, or 3rd to 5th
density, i.e. death?
A: Both.
Q: (L) So, if one does not have the shock and trauma and the
confusion and so forth, one is then able to function better?

Yes, it up to us to do the Work in preparation for our future whatever that may be but having knowledge that it may be rather dramatic at some point may help to make the "transition" smoother, whether to 5D or 4D. I think that is what WIN 52 means by saying "It seems that many people will be like new borne babies.".

Windmill knight said:
WIN 52 said:

No, nothing like that, as in a wave hitting over a short period of time. I was just thinking about the point when a shift takes place. You won't see a big difference in your surroundings, but things have changed. I am aware of the 1000 year reference and the fact that the wave is already here.

Thanks Goyacol, as I explained here and what you posted, and there is more, but not for now.
Taking into account that the battle has been ongoing and that we can only see it as weather. Now imagine what may happen should these battles become visible. I was more thinking about something like that. Kind of like a curtain opening up, a veil being removed or something like that.

October is a reference of time and events that was given to me in the 1950's. To date there has been nothing that has even come close to satisfying the reference I was given. Something like being able to see reality more clearly and making choices according to a person's true nature is a part of the reference. Being able to review the choices that you made during your education or lessons is also a part. There was a high percentage of people who would be reluctant to stick their heads out of doors. People were shaking in their boots, frozen out of fear. It definitely wasn't a one day event. The control system that is in place now will not be operating. The world will continue to revolve. People will still need to eat and sleep. All of this from a 5 year old trying to run a self importance program, where I learned that I am not so special.

Laura said:
A: 4 months will reveal dramatic change.

Q: (Perceval) See? [laughter] That means over the next four months, or in four months?

(Chu) Or after the next four months...

Maybe in April (fourth month), but this year?
A large number of strong earthquakes occurred, then "Panama Papers" Leak?

Laura said:
(Scottie) Time is variable!

casper said:
Laura said:

Q: (Perceval) See? [laughter] That means over the next four months, or in four months?

(Chu) Or after the next four months...

Now that you mentioned it, I realize that four months after the date of the session we had that supernova that was on the news:

Brightest-ever supernova still baffles astronomers

http://www.nature.com/news/brightest-ever-supernova-still-baffles-astronomers-1.19176

Origin of exploding star that is twice as luminous as any other remains unclear.

Ron Cowen

14 January 2016

Seven months after it was first spotted, a puzzle still hangs over the origin of the brightest supernova ever seen.

The exploding star, which was found in June 2015 and blazed brighter than 570 billion Suns at its peak, is one of a class of 'superluminous' supernovae. More than 100 times brighter and 1000 times rarer than ordinary supernovae, they have been spotted thanks to a growing number of automated telescope surveys devoted to spotting ephemeral stellar events over wide patches of sky (see 'The brightest supernovae').

Full details of last year’s explosion, known as ASASSN-15lh, were reported on 15 January in Science1. “It challenges all our previous theories of explosion mechanisms and power sources of superluminous supernovae,” says Subo Dong, an astronomer at the Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics at Peking University in Beijing, whose team discovered the event.

According to Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASASSN-15lh

A possible supernova was first noticed during an observation in June 2015 by ASAS-SN’s twin 14-cm telescopes in Chile; the team gave it the designation ASASSN-15lh.[8] The supernova appeared as a transient dot of light on an image and was confirmed with additional observations from other telescopes.[8] The spectrum of ASASSN-15lh was provided by the 2.5-meter du Pont Telescope in Chile.[8] The Southern African Large Telescope was used to determine the redshift, and hence the distance and luminosity.[3] The Swift space telescope also contributed observations.[3] On 24 July, the event formally received the supernova designation SN 2015L from the Central Bureau of Astronomical Telegrams.[2]

At its peak, ASASSN-15lh was twice as luminous as the previous brightest superluminous supernova, iPTF13ajg.[9] Later on, other images were found to have been made of the supernova as early as May 8, 2015. At this stage the magnitude was 17.4.[3] From May 8 the supernova brightened until it reached a peak brightness of magnitude 16.9 on June 5. By September the brightness had dropped to magnitude 18.2.[3]

Previously observed superluminous supernovae (SLSNs), also known as hypernovae, have been discovered in relatively small and "busy" star-producing galaxies, in contrast to ASASSN-15lh, which lies in a large and relatively calm galaxy of a type not previously known for producing SLSNs.[10] Such explosions are 100 to 1,000 times as powerful as typical supernovae.[4]

Light from the supernova showed some broad absorption lines due to singly ionized oxygen (O II) and magnesium (Mg II). No hydrogen or helium was detected.[3]

And then on the session of 23 January 2016:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40724.0.html

(Data) Did the supernova that happened in January (this month) have any effects on humanity?

A: It didn't happen in January.

Q: (L) When did it happen?

(Data) The news article is from January.

(Andromeda) I think they discovered it in June of last year – June 2015. That's when it was first detected.

{Lee Billings of Scientific American reports:

Discovered in June 2015 by ASAS-SN’s twin 14-centimeter telescopes operating in Cerro Tololo, Chile, the supernova just appeared as a transient dot of light in an image, and wasn’t immediately recognized as particularly special. Only after several other telescopes piled on to provide additional observations of the outburst’s fading afterglow did it become clear to Dong and his collaborators that they had seen something record-breaking. The first hint came from a spectrum of the supernova delivered by the 2.5-meter du Pont Telescope in Chile seven days after the initial discovery. “When we saw the spectrum, we were baffled,” Dong recalls. “It didn’t look like any supernova we had seen.

The explosion’s magnitude is so large that it challenges the current theories about these cosmological phenomena. Allison Eck of PBS explains:

If ASASSN-15lh’s parent star shed its out layers of gas and then collapsed its inner core to form what’s called a magnetar—a dense, rapidly rotating magnetized core—then magnetized wind emanating from that collapse could have shocked the outwardly flying matter enough produce a massive explosion. The catch is that the magnetar would have to have been spinning at a rate of one revolution per millisecond—that’s 60,000 rpm—which pushes the boundaries of what scientists think is physically conceivable. The magnetar idea may not be correct, but it’s at least plausible. Meanwhile, experts are on the lookout for other explanations.}

(Data) What were the effects from the supernova?

A: Compare news to event!

Q: (L) Are you saying that it can have an effect on humanity, or it did?

Q: (L) But it's up to us to figure it out?

Q: (L) Also, I suppose we could look at planetary events. Weather events. We'll have to go back on SOTT and look.

(Chu) It may have helped Putin.

(L) When did he start whupping up on those people, September? Within three months, Putin's on the warpath. It probably took three months to formulate strategies.

(Joe) Yeah, they probably started back then and put it all in place.

(L) That could be part of it.

Interesting how the clues given by the Cs work, isn't it? They were very accurately pointing out to a dramatic event at a level that is not evident from our normal perspective - yet that may have been key for further changes! :wow:

Windmill knight said:
Interesting how the clues given by the Cs work, isn't it? They were very accurately pointing out to a dramatic event at a level that is not evident from our normal perspective - yet that may have been key for further changes! :wow:
Absolutely, I agree with you, every time I go to read the old transcripts find something new (actually old? ;))

I was doing some research into the Christ affair in his connection and interaction with the 4th density world and recalled a previous session that mentioned St. Jacques and St. Paul, and using our friendly Search companion, found this most interesting jewel of a session of 2015!

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Perceval, PoB, Chu, Niall, Ark, Data, Scottie, Alana, Timótheos, Noko the Wonderdog

[Note: The audio recording levels were very low - much lower than usual.]

Q: (L) This is Saturday, the 7th of February, 2015. And I swear, thirty years ago, I never dreamed that I would be alive on this day.

(Perceval) Why?

(L) I dunno. I mean, 2012 was supposed to be the end of the world. [laughter] Everybody talked about 2012 being when everything was gonna change.

(Perceval) New Age Cointelpro!

(L) Yeah, and then the C's came along and said, "Nope, sorry! You gotta hang in there and do more stuff." And I just... I just wasn't sure.

(Pierre) I thought it would be a shorter agony. I didn't think it would take this many years to decline.

(L) Yeah, the decay and decline of everything has been...

(Andromeda) Slow...

(L) It's just awful.

(Pierre) And what is crazy is each time, when you're thinking that we've finally reached the very bottom, and each time they find a way to make it even worse. It's freaking torture to witness that!

(Andromeda) Thanks, Pierre! [laughter]

(L) That gave us such a cheerful start to the evening!

(Pierre) But help is on the way!

(L) Yeah, right. I'm afraid to ask what help is on the way...

(PoB) You ask them. We need concrete data. What do they mean by that? [laughter]

(Perceval) No dice.

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.

Q: (L) In other words, you are saying that we should not be hasty for it?

Q: (L) Well, it seems pretty grim right now. People are either dying, or they're denying that people are dying; or they're suffering or turning their backs on other people's suffering.

(Pierre) And the lies.

(L) It's just...

The beginning of this session perfectly reflects the now amplified dreary global conditions we are currently witnessing.

A: Natural divisions are forming in the face of turmoil.

Q: (L) So, it's like you really find out what kind of persons people really are when things become so blatant that they can no longer deny it except by an extreme act of just covering their eyes and ears, and closing their mouth.

A: Nothing, however, will stop the balancing. The only question is where the disasters fall and that is partly determined by the observers.

Q: (Perceval) So those populations that are least perspicacious or the least accurately, objectively observing reality will be more likely to have disasters befall them?

A: Orthogonal or aligned?

Of late, I'm more and more experiencing something close to a split reality. People who refuse to or who cannot see Reality as it is and choose to believe and accept the lies being propounded seem to live in a dimension different from those who at least make an earnest attempt to awaken and go beyond all this and to perceive and incorporate Truth into their lives, however little.
There is this 'aura of arrogance' around some people who feel and act to be well informed based on what they accept as factual truth from what they hear from the MSM and some crooks who masquerade as ' representatives of the people' ie politicians....
Whilst its probable that in the USA the ratings of these giant purveyors of propaganda are tanking, due mainly to alternate forms of media, in many other countries, and now I speak mainly of here in Africa, its CNN right on your face, 24 hrs a day on anyone with a TV, and at times they have a dedicated channel. And their narratives are parroted by the local media word for word, without any critical analysis of what they are regurgitating. I have to admit the same also applies to many political and agenda filled local reporting.
The negative impact of this can be seen in the people and its very sad.

A: Letters that Putin receives give him hope.

Q: (Pierre) That's really good.

(Scottie) I wrote to him about the Holocaust Memorial thing. I was super-pissed off and feeling really bad for Russia. I mean, more Russians died in World War II than any other country or group... estimates are between 21 and 27 million Russians! I wrote him a letter when he wasn't invited to the Holocaust thing in Poland. It was... heartfelt.

(Perceval) We should all start writing letters of support.

(Pierre) Yeah, why not!

(L) Keep his spirits up. Yeah, just like we feel when we get letters...

[Write to Putin: Correspondence from citizens]

(Pierre) Imagine this guy: there's so much pressure: political, economic, financial... He takes time to read letters!

(L) And he's being defamed by the biggest, loudest propaganda artists in the whole world. We were defamed for a long time by propaganda artists, but it was very, very small scale compared to what is being done to him. Yes, it damaged us, and it hurt me personally, and it hurt all of us personally, but it was still such a small scale, that all it can do is give you a tiny bit of insight on what Putin is experiencing. He's a human being. And here, what's supposed to be, "The Greatest Nation on Earth" is calling him everything but the devil incarnate - and they've probably even called him that!

(Perceval) Yeah, they call him Hitler basically.

(L) Yeah, that's got to feel horrible.

(Pierre) If you're not a psychopath, if you're a normal human being, sensitive and you are the brunt of all those criticisms and you see the lies... It can be very hurtful.

(Alana) I was thinking about him last night, and the position he's in and the danger he's in, he's not even probably allowing himself to have close relationships because those will become his weaknesses.

(Perceval) Yeah, he's aware of that.

(L) I think he is completely aware of that. Putin gives me hope.

(Perceval) It's a lonely life.

(L) But I'm so afraid for him.

(Pierre) But I'm worried about him. If he disappears, what is left?

(L) It would take all the hope away.

Truly Putin really did go through a terrible, especially around 2014-2016... and he still is.
I wonder with the focusing by the "Fake news media" and the attacks by the 'Swamp' on DJT, could it be a reprieve of sorts for Putin :halo: :-).....

Q: (Pierre) June. Dramatic change in what field?

(Perceval) No dice.

(Pierre) Aww... They bait us!

A: All you get!

DJT announced his presidential candidacy on 16 June 2015.
From wikipedia
Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

The 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump was formally launched on June 16, 2015, at Trump Tower in New York City. Trump was the Republican nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election, having won the most state primaries, caucuses, and delegates at the 2016 Republican National Convention.[9] He chose Mike Pence, the sitting Governor of Indiana, as his vice presidential running mate. On November 8, 2016, Trump and Pence were elected president and vice president of the United States. Trump's populist[10][11] positions in opposition to illegal immigration and various trade agreements, such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership,

Although the actual dramatic effects of his win were exposed and experienced after the 2016 elections, could this statement by the C's have been an actual prediction of the seeding of the beginning of the End, or at the very least, the open revolt and statement by the people against the Dark/Deep State ?

Last edited:

Q: (Pierre) June. Dramatic change in what field?

(Perceval) No dice.

(Pierre) Aww... They bait us!

A: All you get!

Was reviewing this session for something else (a very interesting session indeed) - so when reviewing looked up June 2015 (from the C's four month window comment) and scanned each day - the rise of the ISIL puppets, Syria in full out counter measures and destruction, the US parking themselves in Syria et cetera...there was a lot going on.

It would be three months later that Russia would come to help regain for the Syrian's their home and expose the whole lot of puppets and architects for this bloody senseless war, a war that the globalist left helped kick off after already decimating Libya.

What was particularity noticed is what Hope did below - gee, it is really uncanny almost to the day that the C's reference "dramatic change" to the month of June (the "4 months"). Near to the day, a man steeps into the political ring and the outcome has been everything to do with 'dramatic change'...

Good catch, Hope.

DJT announced his presidential candidacy on 16 June 2015.
From wikipedia
Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Q: (Chu) So is he St. James de Compostela?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So maybe it was Paul who was buried in the Tomb of St. Jacques?

Excuse my ignorance but let me get this straight, please,
Paul is not Santiago/St.James/St.Jacques de Compostela but he's buried in his tomb,
or
Paul is Santiago/St.James/St.Jacques de Compostela?

Back
Top Bottom