Session 7 May 2016

Konstantin said:
Today morning I received my crystals. :cheer:

This time they arrived in one week.

I felt very excited, and I still am :wow:

The personal crystal is quite a big one and I put it in my pocket. My hands were shaking when I opened the box with the crystals.Now I feel a nice warm feeling under the area in my pocket where the crystal is.

I also have a few questions:

1. In order to sing to them and to read the prayers to them, do I have to put all the crystals on one place in front of me so I can do that, or i can do that but the crystals could be at different places. For example, my personal crystal in my pocket, the dream crystal in the bedroom, water crystal in the glass of water in the kitchen and room protection crystal in the living room and I in some other room. Can I read and sing to them as they are on their positions or I have to put them in one place close to me in order to do that?

The reading must be loud , or I can read or recite the prayers quietly inside me ?

2. Is the water charged from crystal only for me or some other can drink that water, I mean will that water be healing for other person or just for me ?

Thank you very much for the crystals

Great news Konstantin, glad to hear that crystals finaly arrived :)

About the questions i can tell about how is feeling right to me.
When I sing to them and read the prayers, I just gather them together in my hands, I sing and recite the prayer aloud

About the water, in my opinion that it certainly does not hurt anyone. My son drinks it, and same is with my friends who kept visiting me, im also watering my flower which became more greener and alive :)

Great news Konstantin !

I personnally say the prayer out loud, but when someone I don't know or I don't want him/her to hear, I say it in silence and putting the all process into Me (it litterally feels like a presence inside of myself :P). For the water, I understood that the crystals are very personal and are configurated for your "special" distorded mind/body/spirit complexe (to talk like Ra), and I am guessing that it's not for someone other than you. But I feel that you will heal other simply by allowing your own healing :). Good discovery !

Nico said:
Great news Konstantin !

I personnally say the prayer out loud, but when someone I don't know or I don't want him/her to hear, I say it in silence and putting the all process into Me (it litterally feels like a presence inside of myself :P). For the water, I understood that the crystals are very personal and are configurated for your "special" distorded mind/body/spirit complexe (to talk like Ra), and I am guessing that it's not for someone other than you. But I feel that you will heal other simply by allowing your own healing :). Good discovery !

I think the water can be shared. Even if there is specific healing added, there is also an under program of basic healing and good health.

Laura said:
Nico said:
Great news Konstantin !

I personnally say the prayer out loud, but when someone I don't know or I don't want him/her to hear, I say it in silence and putting the all process into Me (it litterally feels like a presence inside of myself :P ). For the water, I understood that the crystals are very personal and are configurated for your "special" distorded mind/body/spirit complexe (to talk like Ra), and I am guessing that it's not for someone other than you. But I feel that you will heal other simply by allowing your own healing :) . Good discovery !

I think the water can be shared. Even if there is specific healing added, there is also an under program of basic healing and good health.

On this note, I'm guessing it would be okay to add 2 or more separate persons' water crystals to a shared water filter?

Also thanks very much for the crystals and all the work gone into them. I was very happy to receive them :).

I haven't received my crystals yet, but thinking about how to use water Crystal to safely put into and take out from my glass water pitcher.
One idea is, get sterling silver wire, then wrapping to the water Crystal.
Maybe needs two wire, one for wrapping Crystal and one that need attached to Crystal, then it will be easy to pull out. Or gold wire is better?
If anyone uses some other methods, please share with me, thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Gauge-Sterling-Silver-Round-0-013/dp/B0088UA5XG/ref=pd_sim_201_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NBZJPRPJPB7F7S476WDF

Laura said:

Just to clarify, would it be a good idea if two people in the same house put both crystals in the same water?

We are very excited to have recieved our crystals today (probably Sat. - not bad for being sent on the 22nd), and they are lovely! Thank you all so much for the tremedous work you do! :rockon: We hope you are healing well, Laura. :hug2:

Alada said:
hlat said:
Miss.K said:
I am still reading through the coments in this thread, but wanted to share, that since I moved soon after receiving the crystals, and I drank tap water in the old place, but drink bottled water in the new place. I thought that the reason the water tastes so good was because it was bottled water. (though I usually don't find bottled water to taste particularily good)

You might find this interesting.
The Health & Wellness Show: Bottled water: A surprising tale of waste and greed
https://www.sott.net/article/321252-The-Health-Wellness-Show-Bottled-water-A-surprising-tale-of-waste-and-greed

Maybe consider investing in a water distiller. A glass of distilled water with a tiny pinch of grey sea salt (dissolved) tastes wonderful, almost sweet in a way. And you'd be amazed at the residue which is distilled out and remains in the bottom of the heating vessel. :scared:

For those in the USA, this distiller works really well.

__https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00026F9F8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Are the condenser coils stainless steel? We have one almost exactly like that and they are aluminum, and I would assume that is the case for the vast majority if these distillers.

monotonic said:
Are the condenser coils stainless steel? We have one almost exactly like that and they are aluminum, and I would assume that is the case for the vast majority if these distillers.

There are a few posts with references/links to distillers, which are you referring to? If it was the post I made, best I can tell the coils are stainless steel tubes with cooling heat sinks made of a metal I'm not sure of.

Konstantin said:
Glad to hear you finally got you crystals Konstantin! :clap:

Kay Kim said:
I haven't received my crystals yet, but thinking about how to use water Crystal to safely put into and take out from my glass water pitcher.
One idea is, get sterling silver wire, then wrapping to the water Crystal.
Maybe needs two wire, one for wrapping Crystal and one that need attached to Crystal, then it will be easy to pull out. Or gold wire is better?
If anyone uses some other methods, please share with me, thanks.

I think using a slotted wooden or plastic spoon or something should suffice. Or perhaps a set of tongs?

Spoons or tongs add a whole new layer of liability, those things don't actually decrease your likelihood of dropping something heavy and slippery like a crystal in my experience. I had the idea of using a stainless steel tea ball (or maybe plastic would be fine?). I have a glass which I fill up before going to bed. I pour the water into my glass in the morning and then dry the crystal glass and crystal with a paper towel. So I usually just grab the crystal with a paper towel.

I received my crystals as well last night. Thank you for all the hard work you put in and keeping this project going despite having gone through what you all went through recently. I make sure to take a good care of them! And wishing Laura and the members at the Chateau receive healing, too. :flowers: :hug2:

Yozilla said:
Konstantin said:

This time they arrived in one week.

I felt very excited, and I still am :wow:

Finally!

Great news Konstantin!

:rockon:

That is great news! Congrats to all those who are receiving their crystals. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom