Session 7 May 2016

Laura just recorded the 'straight up' version, a capella. Here it is.

The key is G and the guitar chords (for those interested) would be (original lyrics)

VERSE 1

G
I come to the gar-den a-lone,

C G
While the dew is still on the ros-es,

D7 G A7 D7
Nature's voice I hear, Fall-ing on my ear, The universe dis-clos-es.

CHORUS

G D
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,

D7 G
And she tells me I am her own,

G B7 Em C G D7 G
And the joy we share as we tar-ry there, None oth-er has ev-er known.

VERSE 2

G
Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice

C G
Is so sweet, the birds start their sing-ing,

D7 G A7 D7
And the mel-o-dy That life gives to me, With-in my heart is ring-ing,

CHORUS

VERSE 3

G
Knowledge stirs and its movements so true

C G
The sun dawns to highlight its glory

D7 G A7 D7
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams will grace my whole life's story.

CHORUS
Thank you for sharing this, now I can sing along to the crystals.

The session reminded me of dream states I've had. Being in a vivid like visceral and serene atmosphere and landscapes. I was sleeping in nature next to a few huge boulders. Later in the day I came across this video. I hope that this documentary relates to the transcript.

I just received my replacement stones - due to relocation and other misfits.
After unpacking and placing them I immediately felt a change in my body. The most impressive is that I started to breath deeply! And some kind of happiness appears in combination with the feeling that things are going to be changed in my mind!
Thank you sooo much for this! 🥰 :hug2: 🥰

Q: (L) I guess we have some questions. Let me get some of the smaller questions out of the way. First of all, we all kind of installed these grounding sheets under our mattresses, and some of us started having new and different problems than without the grounding sheet. Is that due to the grounding sheets?

A: As you know, that was a response to Ark for a specific problem. Grounding in nature takes place differently and on a different schedule. In your case, you live much of the time on the second floor. If you spend time outdoors more, grounding occurs naturally. If you then add artificial methods, you can overdo and reverse the effect. Take it easy.

I heard similar in one of Vedic lectures.

The lecturer said that the higher the floor, the more influence it would have on you.

You have to go out more often outside than if you would live in the house with 1 floor.

And gives some other clues, as far as I remember he told that plants helps, and if you get your feet into some box with a ground, it also may have influence on you.
Because your unconscious mind or your memories are get in touch with the ground, like you are walking outside.

Something like that.

Back
Top Bottom