Session 7 May 2016

My crystals arrived today, and I wanted to post a thank you here as well. They are absolutely beautiful! I can feel the amount of care that went into their charging, and tears of gratitude were shed as I opened the package. I look forward to reading and singing to them. Thank you all for this gift, they're truly amazing!

My crystals arrived last Friday. Thank you so much from every fibre of my being! As others have said, the beauty of the packaging, the labels everything brought me to tears, such dedication and thoughtfulness in every detail. I can't imagine how much time it took to make all of the lovely silk coverings! My charged water tastes amazing, a sweetness and a slickness and my body feels so satisfied and hydrated. My dog loves it too. I find the morning and evening readings so powerful. I work evenings so can't sing In the Garden at 8:00 except on days off, but I sing myself to sleep with it. There is such an ever-strengthening sense of connection with everyone.

Chu said:
Christine said:
Je ne voulais pas m’inquiéter tout de suite quand j’ai lu cet article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 que ma belle fille a mis sur sa page FB le jour où j’ai reçu le mail (le 6 juillet) de Chu m’annonçant que mes cristaux ont été expédiés j’avais des larmes de joie. On est le 18 et je n’ai toujours rien reçu, là ! Je commence vraiment à m’inquiéter et peur qu’un employé les ai prises…j’ai envie de pleurer et en même temps je me dis…peut-être demain ! Ça fait maintenant quelques jours que je suis dans cet état avec cette tristesse au fond de moi.

I did not worry me at once when I read this article http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/region/distribution-du-courrier-dans-l-arrageois-toujours-ia29b0n3615385 my beautiful daughter has on his FB page the day I received the email (July 6) Chu telling me my crystals were shipped I had tears of joy. One is 18 and I have still not received it, there! I'm really starting to worried and afraid that an employee took them ... I want to cry and at the same time I say to myself ... maybe tomorrow! It's been a few days that I am in this state with this sadness in my heart.
:( :( :(

Don't worry, Christine. Try to wait for a few more days until and if the madness with these unions stops, and if you still haven't received them, send me an e-mail we will send you another package. You will not go without, for sure. But it could be the package is just being detained because of the current Post Office mess. Fingers crossed!

Merci Chu :hug:, j’espère vraiment les recevoir parce que ce sont les cristaux que les C’s ont choisi en premier pour moi.

Chu thank you, I really hope to receive because they are crystals that have C's first choice for me.

I just posted this on the latest session thread but am pasting this here too, because from the PMs and emails we're getting, it seems that it's not very clear for everyone:

IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED CRYSTALS YET

It seems that a few of you might not have caught up with the last discussions on the 7 May session, so for those who are wondering if it's too late to order crystals, the answer is no, it's not too late. And here is what we need from you plus details about the crystal package:

For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.

Thanks for your post, Chu. I haven't catched up the whole thread and after reading the last session, I was wondering if it was too late.

Tomek said:
Thanks for your post, Chu. I haven't catched up the whole thread and after reading the last session, I was wondering if it was too late.
Yes! Thank you, Chu! :dance: :rockon:

Greetings all,
I received my Crystals about a week ago. It was a wonder opening up the package and finding such beautifully wrapped gifts. As the others stated you could feel the love and care which went into programming and wrapping them. The booklet that came with it is wonderful. But I have an unfortunate problem. I am legally blind. And even with my CCTV I cannot read all the words to the song. It is just to light and fuzzy. Is there somewhere on the forum where it is typed out? If so I could retype it in larger font for easier reading. Than I can memorize it.
The water once charged did taste sweet. But oh my, I went through a very challenging colon cleanse the first couple of days. It has calmed down now. I remember reading that someone gave their canine companion some of the charged water. As mine was programmed with specific health issues in mind, would it be appropriate to let my assistant furry friend drink from it?
Next, having major spine problems I have horrible pain especially laying in bed and upon waking. I have been on Norco for some time. I immediately have been able to go without the pain medication. That's not to say the pain is gone, but that I can live with it. Mornings are still difficult, but if I get up and move and drink the charged water it calms down a little. I know the Ee would help if I can get started on it again. Persistance.
My dreams had been having the feel of being manipulated a couple of weeks before the crystals arrived. Very bloody violent dreams. Unusual for me. I would wake up unsettled to say the least. Upon receiving the crystals those violent dreams have stopped.
Also, the overall feeling as a whole is this. I feel this fast connection to what I must conclude is the connection to the C's and to all of us with the crystals. It feels as vast as the universe! A deep strong warmth in my chest. The feel of a great love, joy and inner peace. With this I have been given breathing room or so it seems. I still need to be vigilant, but I do not feel constant strain on personal shields. Like having a reserve of energy to draw from when needed. Especially from the House crystal. It takes concentration and strength to keep ones vibration in joy and happiness in this sad world.
It is astounding, watching as everything around us is falling into chaos. And the people around us see it as nothing out of the ordinary. My deepest love and thanks to all of you who spent so much time and energy making this possible. Thanks to all of us and for what we can and will accomplish. And a huge hug to the forum and to the C's. Blessing to all. Tarri

The message that Chu posted above says to include our forum name with the request. That message wasn't in the e-mail that went out and sadly I didn't think of it on my own at the time. Would it jam up the works more if I sent an e-mail to correct that, or shall I go ahead and do that? Should I re-send the request in a new e-mail, with a prominent notice at the top that it is a duplicate to add information?

Thanks all. :flowers:

Tarri said:

Greetings all,
I received my Crystals about a week ago. It was a wonder opening up the package and finding such beautifully wrapped gifts. As the others stated you could feel the love and care which went into programming and wrapping them. The booklet that came with it is wonderful. But I have an unfortunate problem. I am legally blind. And even with my CCTV I cannot read all the words to the song. It is just to light and fuzzy. Is there somewhere on the forum where it is typed out? If so I could retype it in larger font for easier reading. Than I can memorize it.

Hi Tarri,

Here are the lyrics of the song:

I come to the garden alone,

While the dew is still on the roses,

Nature’s voice I hear,

falling on my ear,

The universe discloses.

And she walks with me, and she talks with me,

And she tells me I am her own,

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known.

Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice,

Is so sweet the birds start their singing,

And the melody that life gives to me,

Within my heart is ringing.

Knowledge stirs, and it’s movement’s so true

The sun dawns to highlight its glory,

And the light it brings, dancing with those beams,

Will grace my whole life’s story.

HowToBe said:
The message that Chu posted above says to include our forum name with the request. That message wasn't in the e-mail that went out and sadly I didn't think of it on my own at the time. Would it jam up the works more if I sent an e-mail to correct that, or shall I go ahead and do that? Should I re-send the request in a new e-mail, with a prominent notice at the top that it is a duplicate to add information?

Thanks, but don't worry about it. Since I forgot to ask for that on the email (my bad), I ended up having to look for each person's forum name manually. So yours is there. I added that point to the recent forum post in order to save time with the next requests. Thanks for offering, though!

Laura said:
Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (L) What kind of charge comes from the sun to the Earth? Is it like negative, or...

(Pierre) Positive overall.

(L) So the overall charge from the sun to the Earth is positive?

(Pierre) I'm not sure they're talking about electric charge here. Maybe we should ask.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being.

Maybe one of the reasons moonlight is bad for energizing crystals is related to Gurdjieff's concept of 'food for the moon'?

When we attempt to utilize a crystal charged with the energy/hydrogens from the moon (world 96), we lose energy since we are in world 48 and trying to use energy in the crystal which comes from a lower world. (Energy from world 96 doesn't have enough density to be positively compatible with world 48 and above?)
Conversely, charging the crystal in sunlight and starlight charges it with energy from the higher worlds (all worlds, sun, all suns, etc... 24, 12, 6, ...) which may be easier for us on world 48 to 'digest'.

Basically, we want the crystal to have energy from 'higher' sources instead of 'lower' ones. Kinda makes me think of the 'upward spiraling energy/light' concept from the Law of One.

As always, a very interesting session...

Nico said:
[..] I can relate to Z experience to, as my meditation goes on I sometimes see the holographic reality of the space, it is feeling with the eyes. And I start to understand that it's possible to see/feel the same about everything, especially stuck emotions inside the body :P. It's a thin line in between.

Amazing, isn't it? Sometimes this meditative "X-ray vision" through closed eyes appears changing as if peeking into an alternate universe, which has same room, but with different arrangements, two realities overlapping or multiple realities blinking into field of view for a couple seconds.

An aspect of the same 'holographic vision' I think several of us have, where I see a person as he/she were a simple holo-projection of a human [mist mold] diagram, easy to see through. In a number of cases I can immediately identify if there is a soul inside. Its easy, when you just have to scrutinize their transparence a little: that weird "holo-projection dull rainbow mist", which is a real 3D "person" in this 3rdD physical reality. Their awareness level becomes apparent. Happens with dogs too, since they can have remotely the same holo matrix data, which appears to be a soul bud, that will grow into human in their next incarnation, it appears. Such dogs have a special lovely personality, I love to call that shimmering their a soul spark.

What I'm amazed is sometimes I meet such an impressive mass of "beaming soul matrix-memory radiance" [the sight is mostly non-3rdD-visual!] that I'm immediately humbled and show the person respect and greet them, while being amazed by the "height" and "immensity" of their multi-spectrum holo presence. The sight of this aspect of theirs evokes love, major respect and my immediate kindness toward them. As far as I can remember these were always elderly people with a curious alertness, clarity and awareness in their eyes and a rich, melodious voice.

One I personally knew and worked with: he is not a "white-christian" and surely was a target to racist contempt during his life and not very well educated, because he worked as a fireman/repairman of institution-buildings. But man, when he was looking into my eyes and greeting me it was (psychically) like he was 10 meters high, greeting me a little child of 1 meters tall. Height metaphor is an attempt to somehow describe soul growth or "Being", that I sense.

Tarri said:
The water once charged did taste sweet. But oh my, I went through a very challenging colon cleanse the first couple of days. It has calmed down now.

Same happened to me, except I didn't even drink the water! I received my crystals and immediately sang "In the Garden of the Universe" several times. Then I was thinking before bed how I wanted to purge myself of certain thought loops. Why I wanted this change, how I could go about making this change in practice, etc. I fell asleep to these thoughts, and I woke up two hours later with some serious gastric distress that went on into the next day. Which was very strange as nothing I that I'd eaten or drank should have that kind of affect on me leading me to think it could be crystal related. Since that incident I've noticed fewer occurrences of this automatic thought loop, so maybe I really did need to purge something to be rid of it. Don't know.

Another strange occurrence happened the night I received my crystals. I opened my package, sang to them, and read to them. Then not 2 minutes later the power goes out to the entire park where I live. First time I know of that it's happened in the 2-3 months I've lived here, and there's been quite a few big storms roll through in that time. Granted the power was only out for less than a minute, but nevertheless it happened. Could it have been related to meeting and charging my crystals, or was it pure coincidence? I don't know.

Just received my crystals yesterday, and I must say they really looked nice and felt special - and I was actually nervous/excited to open the package :). Indeed thank you for this wonderful gift :hug2:. Its just been 1 day and it has already made a big difference. I have been reading to them and a few hours before going to bed (after dinner), I felt very tired and sleepy, it seemed like months of tension and stress was suddenly being "released" - and last night's sleep was amazingly restful. I even had dreams of Laura and Crew though i cant remember the details exactly.

Also an interesting event before I received my crystals. I had been away for 2 weeks for work travel and just arrived back 2 days ago, while the crystals had arrived at my office address. Arriving at the airport, I was "randomly" selected by customs and had to go through a detailed x-ray, and check of belongings during which the officials had been very brash and rude. Needless to say they found nothing and I left the airport. But this had never happened to me for 7.5 years, hence I thought it was rather strange. Probably not related, but interesting nonetheless.

Thank you again for the wonderful gift :hug:

Back
Top Bottom