Session 7 May 2016

I'm very happy today because I could make my order of loaded crystal. :clap:

I hope to send the package to Quebec in Canada will be well. Until then, I'll start practicing the song in French.

Again a big thank you for all: At Laura and the team around her, the Cassiopaean and users on the forum for these exchanges of information.

-----------------------------------------------

Je suis très heureuse aujourd'hui puisque j'ai pu faire ma commande des cristaux chargés. :clap:

J'espère que l'envoi du colis vers le Québec au Canada se passera bien. D'ici là, je vais commencer à pratiquer la chanson en français.

Encore un gros merci pour tous: À Laura et toute l'équipe qui l'entoure, au Cassioppée ainsi que les internautes sur le forum de discussion pour toutes ces échanges d'informations.

Hello All,
I received the Crystal package yesterday and they are awesome! Thank You very much! I Love them!

I really appreciate all the hard work and will do my best to uphold our principles and to help make the group stronger!

Best to all always!

Steven

I do have a question guys, should I "charge" the crystals in the sunlight once in a time?
I ask in order to clarify because there are several mentions of it on the forum but no such information in the booklet.

All Best,
Nem

Nem, pour ma part je m'en tiens aux recommandations du livret envoyé par Laura... Je leur récite en plus simplement la prière de l'Âme...

Nem, for my part I stick to the recommendations of the booklet sent by Laura. . . I recite them by simply praying the Soul. . .

Nem said:
I do have a question guys, should I "charge" the crystals in the sunlight once in a time?
I ask in order to clarify because there are several mentions of it on the forum but no such information in the booklet.

Crystals are cleared in sunlight and water, not charged. You charge them by speaking and singing to them.

But speaking about crystals, something happened to my crystal water!

All this time my water had a very bad taste in the morning. Like it was a very old water. Many people on the forum were telling how great their water tastes, how sweet it is and so on, by my water had a horrible taste. I was putting the salt in it so it was drinkable, but still I could feel that it was not fresh.

Last night it was very warm and I was thirsty, so I took some crystal water. But I was surprised to see that the water had a completely fresh taste! And in fact, I still have a little left and I can say that it tastes very good.

I did nothing differently this night than the other nights, everything was the same, and the water from the pipe is the same. I don't know what happened, but the difference is huge. Previously the water would get a bad taste only a two, three hours after sitting in a covered glass, but now it's still fresh 14 hours later!

Most crystals seem to have porous areas on their surface somewhere. I would not be surprised if they absorbed some soap from cleaning or had some minerals/dirt left in them that came out into the water.

Nem said:

All Best,
Nem

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

Laura said:
Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

Thanks for clarifying Laura, I had similar questions. Does that mean we should always keep them in their silk cloth as well?

As of yet, we keep our personal crystals and dream stones always in their silk cloth, the water crystal obviously not (it is permanently in the jar of the water filter), but we also put the house protection crystal in a rather shadowy place without cloth (beautiful!).

BTW, I said it already elsewhere, but a million thanks again for these gems and the whole lovely package - I didn't really expect anything to avoid any wishful/magical thinking, but I do already notice a difference, there seems to be slightly more calmness and more willpower in our lives, and indeed, a new sense of connectedness. Thanks so much again for your tiredless efforts.

Laura said:

I left my crystals under the sun for a day (through the window) last weekend :/ I hope I didn't de-activate my crystals, it was not my intention to do that.

I have continued to do dreamwork with some interesting results and I feel like I have more intent and clearer focus while meditating, so hopefully I didn't messed them out.

I received my crystals on wednesday ! So great, it's amazing ! I was wondering also the "conditions" to keep correctly the crystals charged. Maybe getting them in their silk clothes and putting them in a wood box so the sun don't reach them ? my questions come from my lack of knowledge on "how it works exactly" and "what to do and not to do" with crystals and on crystals itself. And i don't want to do a mess with those precious crystals. I also wondered if negative thoughts or bad conditions (to be in a crowd etc), at a certain point, could affect the crystal especially the personal one ? I apologize for those questions again...
By the way, the dream stone was very efficient for me : even if i have to wake up early, i feel good and not exhausted as usual. My dreams are full of clear significations... Thank you again for all :)

monotonic said:
Most crystals seem to have porous areas on their surface somewhere. I would not be surprised if they absorbed some soap from cleaning or had some minerals/dirt left in them that came out into the water.

I will do a testing this night. In one glass I will put just the water and in other a crystal and see in the morning if there is a difference. I will take same glasses, both covered, sitting next to each other, so that the conditions would be the same.

cs21 said:
my questions come from my lack of knowledge on "how it works exactly"

Ditto, and there is so much new agey and contradictory statements in this regard that if someone more initiated in this subject could do an article or something a little grounded, it would be great. At least for me !

Thanks for your dedication and all anyway.

Near the equator, sunlight seems to do the same thing to brain cells. :D

So I guess you don't want to walk around outside with a crystal uncovered? Does incidental mean a few hours a day, a week? Am I right that this means direct sunlight, indirect sunlight being okay?

I have mine in a loose coil of really stiff copper wire, strung up on a pocketwatch chain so it hangs in my pocket and the chain will keep it from falling by accident. But, my pocket is the only thing between it and direct sunlight if I go outside.

In my case I exposed to sunlight in a couple or three times while reciting the text to them. The intend was kind of "re-charge" them which I guessed that it was good, sorry :-[

Laura said:
Nem said:

All Best,
Nem

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

That's good to know. :) I'll stop "charging" them in the sun from now on and order a second batch just in case I deactivated them inadvertently.

Back
Top Bottom