Session 7 May 2016

3D Student said:
lilies said:
Aragorn said:
Have any of you guys had any issues with drinking the crystal charged water? While drinking the charged water, I'm experiencing a chalk-like savor and it also makes my stomach churn, causing slight reflux symptoms.

I've rinsed the water charging crystal a couple of times before putting it in a jar with fresh water, and then I let it stay/charge over the night before drinking.

Try to clean it with a handscrub / nail-brush thoroughly. I did. Today a surprise rain caught them while charging outside on the sun. I had to do a good brushing off the brown stuff - short needle shaped brown, either moss parts got into crystal crevices or the little rain affected them -, then rinsed it with artesian water (109meter well) before putting it back into my drinking water.

I cleaned mine with a soft toothbrush. Maybe it's just what your crystal is made of that gives the water the flavor?

Could it be an energetical phenomenon, like the one discussed here in the case of pools becoming green from algae for no obvious reason? Then there is a change of energies, new developments around the house and the pool is cleared. Maybe what you are sensing is translated into a certain taste.

For example one of the clearer Artesian water I'm drinking is said to be too sulphurous for certain people to the point where they say they can't drink it, because of the smell. Well, that smell goes away after a couple hours and I totally gotten used to it. Those people must have very sensitive noses, so sulphur disturbs them more. Genetic differences. Some of us are more sensitive to sound and artificial light, WiFi, etc..

[quote author= lilies]That's good to know. I'll stop "charging" them in the sun from now on and order a second batch just in case I deactivated them inadvertently.[/quote]

I made the same stupid mistake a few times :-[

I hope I didn't do to much damage. I rather don’t give others more work but should I order a second package? The dream-stone still works wonders and the home and personal crystal still makes me feel kind of jumpy. It's not that I feel any difference.

Voilà plus d’un an maintenant que je participe sur le forum de Laura dont j’ai lu tous les livres traduits en Français. Je suis ses prescriptions pour l’alimentation (j’étais végétarienne avant ne voulant pas manger d’animaux que j’aime tant) ainsi que pour les compléments alimentaires.
J’ai reçu mes Cristaux le 2 juin dernier, le Cristal d’Eau est dans une bouteille de 1 litre et demi au réfrigérateur dont je prélève l’eau dans une bouteille d’un litre que j’ai avec moi, chaque fois que je bois un verre de cette eau je lui parle telle une prière que je leur ai faite, comme l’avaient suggéré les Cassiopéens dans une Transcription de Laura, mon Cristal de Protection Maison se trouve sur ma table de nuit sur son tissu en soie plié en 4, mon Cristal Personnel brisé en deux se trouve dans sa poche de soie, nuit et jour sur moi, mon Cristal de Rêves se trouve sous mon oreiller jour et nuit, je le prends dans ma main quelques fois pour m’endormir, toujours sous mon oreiller… Je les charge exactement comme Laura l’a prescrit, je leurs récite leurs prières du matin et du soir, je leur chante « In the Garden » matin et soir en rajoutant la « Prière de l’Âme » également matin et soir. Je les place devant moi et pose ma main sur eux, puis je les embrasse en leurs rendant grâce de tous les bienfaits qu’ils m’apportent…
J’ai vu et lu que certains d’entre vous avaient eu la chance de rêver de Laura, cette nuit ce fut mon tour, je vous confie mon rêve :
J’étais sur un lit avec mon ex-mari (mariage en 1973, divorce en 1978, naissance notre fille en 1974), nous étions recouverts d’un drap blanc, il me caressait les cheveux tendrement et me disait qu’il ne pouvait plus m’embrasser sur la bouche car notre amour était terminé, une pointe de regret était présente de part et d’autre (ce qui est le cas encore aujourd’hui). Je me levais et allais sur une plage de Bretagne (je suis Celte) où se trouvaient quelques silhouettes de membres du forum de Laura qui ramassaient de petites choses comme du Pop Corn mais ne les mangeaient pas, ils les observaient avec curiosité tout en me montrant d’où ils venaient, deux points lumineux dans le ciel bleu déversaient ces petites choses verticalement, puis je m’avançais recevant dans la paume de ma main droite un faisceau de lumière éclatante à l’horizontal. Ensuite les membres du forum de Laura présents et moi-même se sont mis à danser une dance simple et spontanée, je me retournais pour voir si mon ex-mari nous voyait, il se chaussait pour nous rejoindre, nous continuons à danser quand pour lui, les Cassiopéens ont fait apparaître une petite table avec un vase rempli de ballons de toutes les couleurs qui se multipliaient au fur et à mesure que nous les prenions pour danser avec eux, un enfant blond était parmi nous, nous étions joyeux. Une voix se fit entendre « Christiane, as-tu lu le livre « L’attaque de l’Âme » en le faisant apparaitre comme une diapositive dans l’espace, sa couverture couleur beurre frais avec le titre centré en haut.
Laura était assise à table à ma gauche, mon ex-mari à ma droite, personne en face de moi.
Je regardais Laura en disant, je l’ai commandé ce matin, Laura acquiesça de la tête, il était clair pour moi que c’était un livre de Laura… Laura posa trois assiettes et 3 couverts avec des manche en bois… J’étais toute excitée, ce qui amusait Laura qui souriait. Je lui dis : « Tout cela doit conforter votre foi », Laura souriait d’un air de dire « Voilà bien longtemps que je n’ai plus besoin de preuves des Cassiopéens mais qu’Elle comprenait que ces expériences me prouvaient leurs présences »… Car j’avais vu de mes yeux vu 3 de leurs manifestations et entendu de mes oreilles entendu qu’il me parlaient en s’adressant à moi… je me réveillais à 3h45, pleine de joie, et pendant plus d’une heure je ressassais ce rêve pour l’imprimer dans ma mémoire et vous le raconter…
Désolée d’avoir été aussi longue…

For over a year now that I participate in the forum Laura I have read all the books translated into French. I am its requirements for food (vegetarian before I was not wanting to eat animals that I love) as well as food supplements.
I received my crystals on June 2, Cristal d'Eau is in a 1 liter bottle and a half in the fridge which I withdraws water from a liter bottle I have with me every time I drink a glass of water that I talk to him like a prayer I them did, as suggested by the C's in a transcript of Laura, my Protection Crystal House is on my nightstand on his folded silk fabric 4, Crystal Staff my broken in two is in his silk pocket, night and day on me, my dreams of Cristal is under my pillow day and night, I take in my hand a few times to sleep, always under my pillow ... I just load as Laura was prescribed, I recite their prayers morning and evening, I sang their 'in the Garden', morning and evening by adding the 'Soul Prayer' and also morning evening. I place before me and put my hand on them, and I embrace them in their giving thanks for all the benefits they bring me ...
I have seen and read that some of you had the chance to dream of Laura that night it was my turn, I entrust my dream:
I was on a bed with my ex-husband (marriage in 1973, divorced in 1978, our daughter born in 1974), we were covered with a white sheet, he tenderly stroked my hair and told me that he could more kiss me on the mouth because our love was over, some regret was present on either side (which is the case today). I stood up and went on a beach in Brittany (I am Celt) where there were a few silhouettes of members Laura forum that gathered little things like Pop Corn but did not eat them, they watched them with curiosity while showing me where they came from two points of light in the blue sky poured these little things vertically, and then I walked receiving in the palm of my right hand a glowing beam of light horizontally. Then the members of the Laura of the Forum present and I began to dance a simple and spontaneous dance, I turned to see if my ex-husband saw us, he shod to join us, we continue to dance when for him the C's showed a small table with a vase filled with balloons of all colors who multiplied as and as we take to the dance with them, a blond child was among us, we were happy. A voice was heard 'Christiane, have you read the book' The attack of the Soul 'by making it appear as a slide in space, its cover color fresh butter with the title centered at the top.
Laura was sitting at the table to my left, my ex-husband to my right person in front of me.
I looked at Laura and said, I ordered this morning, Laura nodded, it was clear to me that it was a book of Laura ... Laura put three plates and 3 covered with wooden handle ... I was excited, what amused Laura smiling. I said: 'All this must strengthen your faith,' Laura smiled as if to say 'That's a long time since I no longer need proof Cassiopaean but that She understood that these experiments proved to me their presences' ... because I had seen with my own eyes three of their events and heard with my ears heard that he spoke to me, addressing me ... I woke up at 3:45, full of joy, and for more than an hour I ressassais this dream to be printed in my memory and tell you the ...
Sorry for being so long ...

lilies said:
3D Student said:
lilies said:
Aragorn said:
Have any of you guys had any issues with drinking the crystal charged water? While drinking the charged water, I'm experiencing a chalk-like savor and it also makes my stomach churn, causing slight reflux symptoms.

I've rinsed the water charging crystal a couple of times before putting it in a jar with fresh water, and then I let it stay/charge over the night before drinking.

Try to clean it with a handscrub / nail-brush thoroughly. I did. Today a surprise rain caught them while charging outside on the sun. I had to do a good brushing off the brown stuff - short needle shaped brown, either moss parts got into crystal crevices or the little rain affected them -, then rinsed it with artesian water (109meter well) before putting it back into my drinking water.

I cleaned mine with a soft toothbrush. Maybe it's just what your crystal is made of that gives the water the flavor?

Could it be an energetical phenomenon, like the one discussed here in the case of pools becoming green from algae for no obvious reason? Then there is a change of energies, new developments around the house and the pool is cleared. Maybe what you are sensing is translated into a certain taste.

Could be. I did my little experiment last night and both glasses tasted good. I don't know why my crystal water had such a bad taste before. Just like I also don't know why my dreams were weird before. Perhaps there was some change in energy in the meantime.

Maybe you should throw away that water until it becomes tasty, Aragorn.

I received my crystals a few days ago. Thank you to Laura and those who worked on this. I felt several things I want to tell you, I don't participate much here but I'm connected with the Hispanic group every week, and through them I was facilitated with the shipping, I think it came first to me and I felt I didn't deserve it. If I had to have done the request on my own I think I'd have struggled a bit, or I'd have told what I was thinking, that I still had a lot to learn and assimilate before, I generally want to “feel” before doing something and don't just do it (although I'm trying to observe if that is really the case or what is the true meaning), on pending things: finish The Wave for example, I read it every day but I'm only in chapter 48, I'm not even consistent with EE and didn't want to charge the crystals with intentions that are not of the group.

When I saw the crystals for the first time, I was little scared and disappointed, my glass for house protection has scratches and stains, and what looks like a wound, and the glass for personal protection some blows, but then I started to accept them, there is some relationship between the form and the person for whom was chosen? :)

The instructions that recommend performing the readings daily make me a little uncomfortable, I think it reminded me of when I had to pray obligatorily as a child, I was never very spiritual and I develop an aversion to rituals and objects. Trying to get out of all these programs, I realize that it is the same as with diet and breathing, I think I understand a little more the phrase life is religion, although I see the crystals more as an experiment, with the diet and supplementation I understand that I have and want to eat well every day and take the supplements to be healthy and develop in the best way possible, however with EE I'm still a bit lazy, to participate here as well. I need a little more faith I think :)

I know I honestly want to connect with the group, and that despite everything I told you is good that already have the crystals or what do you think?

About music, I like melodies and voices that are in harmony with the letter although I don't know much about music theory, and I felt a little bad because apart from what I told you before, the shared videos about the original music didn't convince me, however I liked very much the cappella singing of Laura.
I will report my sensations with the crystals later

----

Ya tengo mis cristales desde hace unos días. Muchas gracias a Laura y los que trabajaron en esto. Sentí varias cosas que quiero contarles, no participo mucho acá pero me conecto con el grupo hispano todas las semanas, y a través de ellos se me facilito el envío, creo que me llego primero a mí y sentí que no me lo merecía. Si tuviera que haber hecho el pedido por mi cuenta creo que me hubiera costado un poco, o les hubiera dicho lo que estaba pensando en ese momento, que todavía tenía muchas cosas que aprender y asimilar antes, ya que generalmente, quiero sentir el por qué antes de hacer algo y no solo hacerlo porque sí (aunque estoy tratando de observar si ese es realmente el caso o qué significa realmente), sobre las cosas pendientes, terminar la Onda por ejemplo, desde hace meses leo todos los días pero recién estoy en el capítulo 48, ni siquiera soy constante con EE y no quería cargar los cristales con intenciones que no son las del grupo.

Cuando vi los cristales por primera vez, me asusté y decepcioné un poco, mi cristal para la casa tiene raspones y manchas, y lo que parece una herida y el cristal para el cuidado algunos golpes, pero luego empecé a aceptarlos, hay alguna relación entre la forma y la persona para la que fue elegida? :)

Al ver las instrucciones sobre las lecturas que recomendaban realizar diariamente me sentí un poco incómodo, creo que me recordé a cuando tenía que rezar obligatoriamente cuando era niño, nunca fui muy espiritual que digamos y desarrolle una aversión a las rituales y los objetos. Tratando de salir de todos esos programas, concluí que es lo mismo que con la dieta y la respiración, creo que entendí un poco más la frase la vida es religión, aunque los cristales lo veo más como un experimento, con la dieta y la suplementación entiendo que debo y quiero comer bien todos los días y tomar los suplementos para estar sano y desarrollarme de la mejor manera posible, sin embargo con EE soy todavía un poco perezoso, para participar aquí también. Me falta un poco de fe creo :)

Sé que quiero conectarme sinceramente con el grupo, y que a pesar de todo lo que les conté está bien que ya los tenga o que piensan ustedes?

Sobre la música, me gusta que las melodías y voces sean armónicas con la letra aunque no entiendo mucho de teoría musical, y me sentí mal porque aparte de lo que les contaba antes, los videos que compartieron de la música

Received my crystals last Thursday. A joy to receive them, thank you :) The amount of effort and care put into this project is inspiring and definitely appreciated.

Went on a drive today in the country and ended up visiting a really beautiful waterfall along the way. Found it odd that I hadn't visited this location in all the years I've lived here. Or, that I'd forget a place like this if I had. Anyway, found it pretty special, to be at this particular location with personal crystals in pocket. Looking forward to singing in unison with the network.

PERLOU said:
Voilà plus d’un an maintenant que je participe sur le forum de Laura dont j’ai lu tous les livres traduits en Français. Je suis ses prescriptions pour l’alimentation (j’étais végétarienne avant ne voulant pas manger d’animaux que j’aime tant) ainsi que pour les compléments alimentaires.
J’ai reçu mes Cristaux le 2 juin dernier, le Cristal d’Eau est dans une bouteille de 1 litre et demi au réfrigérateur dont je prélève l’eau dans une bouteille d’un litre que j’ai avec moi, chaque fois que je bois un verre de cette eau je lui parle telle une prière que je leur ai faite, comme l’avaient suggéré les Cassiopéens dans une Transcription de Laura, mon Cristal de Protection Maison se trouve sur ma table de nuit sur son tissu en soie plié en 4, mon Cristal Personnel brisé en deux se trouve dans sa poche de soie, nuit et jour sur moi, mon Cristal de Rêves se trouve sous mon oreiller jour et nuit, je le prends dans ma main quelques fois pour m’endormir, toujours sous mon oreiller… Je les charge exactement comme Laura l’a prescrit, je leurs récite leurs prières du matin et du soir, je leur chante « In the Garden » matin et soir en rajoutant la « Prière de l’Âme » également matin et soir. Je les place devant moi et pose ma main sur eux, puis je les embrasse en leurs rendant grâce de tous les bienfaits qu’ils m’apportent…
J’ai vu et lu que certains d’entre vous avaient eu la chance de rêver de Laura, cette nuit ce fut mon tour, je vous confie mon rêve :
J’étais sur un lit avec mon ex-mari (mariage en 1973, divorce en 1978, naissance notre fille en 1974), nous étions recouverts d’un drap blanc, il me caressait les cheveux tendrement et me disait qu’il ne pouvait plus m’embrasser sur la bouche car notre amour était terminé, une pointe de regret était présente de part et d’autre (ce qui est le cas encore aujourd’hui). Je me levais et allais sur une plage de Bretagne (je suis Celte) où se trouvaient quelques silhouettes de membres du forum de Laura qui ramassaient de petites choses comme du Pop Corn mais ne les mangeaient pas, ils les observaient avec curiosité tout en me montrant d’où ils venaient, deux points lumineux dans le ciel bleu déversaient ces petites choses verticalement, puis je m’avançais recevant dans la paume de ma main droite un faisceau de lumière éclatante à l’horizontal. Ensuite les membres du forum de Laura présents et moi-même se sont mis à danser une dance simple et spontanée, je me retournais pour voir si mon ex-mari nous voyait, il se chaussait pour nous rejoindre, nous continuons à danser quand pour lui, les Cassiopéens ont fait apparaître une petite table avec un vase rempli de ballons de toutes les couleurs qui se multipliaient au fur et à mesure que nous les prenions pour danser avec eux, un enfant blond était parmi nous, nous étions joyeux. Une voix se fit entendre « Christiane, as-tu lu le livre « L’attaque de l’Âme » en le faisant apparaitre comme une diapositive dans l’espace, sa couverture couleur beurre frais avec le titre centré en haut.
Laura était assise à table à ma gauche, mon ex-mari à ma droite, personne en face de moi.
Je regardais Laura en disant, je l’ai commandé ce matin, Laura acquiesça de la tête, il était clair pour moi que c’était un livre de Laura… Laura posa trois assiettes et 3 couverts avec des manche en bois… J’étais toute excitée, ce qui amusait Laura qui souriait. Je lui dis : « Tout cela doit conforter votre foi », Laura souriait d’un air de dire « Voilà bien longtemps que je n’ai plus besoin de preuves des Cassiopéens mais qu’Elle comprenait que ces expériences me prouvaient leurs présences »… Car j’avais vu de mes yeux vu 3 de leurs manifestations et entendu de mes oreilles entendu qu’il me parlaient en s’adressant à moi… je me réveillais à 3h45, pleine de joie, et pendant plus d’une heure je ressassais ce rêve pour l’imprimer dans ma mémoire et vous le raconter…
Désolée d’avoir été aussi longue…

For over a year now that I participate in the forum Laura I have read all the books translated into French. I am its requirements for food (vegetarian before I was not wanting to eat animals that I love) as well as food supplements.
I received my crystals on June 2, Cristal d'Eau is in a 1 liter bottle and a half in the fridge which I withdraws water from a liter bottle I have with me every time I drink a glass of water that I talk to him like a prayer I them did, as suggested by the C's in a transcript of Laura, my Protection Crystal House is on my nightstand on his folded silk fabric 4, Crystal Staff my broken in two is in his silk pocket, night and day on me, my dreams of Cristal is under my pillow day and night, I take in my hand a few times to sleep, always under my pillow ... I just load as Laura was prescribed, I recite their prayers morning and evening, I sang their 'in the Garden', morning and evening by adding the 'Soul Prayer' and also morning evening. I place before me and put my hand on them, and I embrace them in their giving thanks for all the benefits they bring me ...
I have seen and read that some of you had the chance to dream of Laura that night it was my turn, I entrust my dream:
I was on a bed with my ex-husband (marriage in 1973, divorced in 1978, our daughter born in 1974), we were covered with a white sheet, he tenderly stroked my hair and told me that he could more kiss me on the mouth because our love was over, some regret was present on either side (which is the case today). I stood up and went on a beach in Brittany (I am Celt) where there were a few silhouettes of members Laura forum that gathered little things like Pop Corn but did not eat them, they watched them with curiosity while showing me where they came from two points of light in the blue sky poured these little things vertically, and then I walked receiving in the palm of my right hand a glowing beam of light horizontally. Then the members of the Laura of the Forum present and I began to dance a simple and spontaneous dance, I turned to see if my ex-husband saw us, he shod to join us, we continue to dance when for him the C's showed a small table with a vase filled with balloons of all colors who multiplied as and as we take to the dance with them, a blond child was among us, we were happy. A voice was heard 'Christiane, have you read the book' The attack of the Soul 'by making it appear as a slide in space, its cover color fresh butter with the title centered at the top.
Laura was sitting at the table to my left, my ex-husband to my right person in front of me.
I looked at Laura and said, I ordered this morning, Laura nodded, it was clear to me that it was a book of Laura ... Laura put three plates and 3 covered with wooden handle ... I was excited, what amused Laura smiling. I said: 'All this must strengthen your faith,' Laura smiled as if to say 'That's a long time since I no longer need proof Cassiopaean but that She understood that these experiments proved to me their presences' ... because I had seen with my own eyes three of their events and heard with my ears heard that he spoke to me, addressing me ... I woke up at 3:45, full of joy, and for more than an hour I ressassais this dream to be printed in my memory and tell you the ...
Sorry for being so long ...

Thanks for sharing your dream with us Perlou. I find it very interesting. We can see a lot of symbolism but most important it's the joy you felt especially when you wake up.

I always appreciate your messages and your behaviour. You seem to be a very kind person and someone who needs and deserves help and protection. You're doing a great job and we cannot deny all the efforts you make to go forward.

It was just a few words that I wanted to tell you in this moment. ;)

I'd been having/remembering dreams a lot more often than usual before my crystals arrived. Now I have the dream stone, I had a dream the night I got it, but I'm not having/remembering dreams as much.

I don't lament this, as I know the C's chose that stone for me and it's doing whatever it needs to be doing.

My relationship with my crystals is one of a feeling that when the C's said, "Help is on the way!", that now, for me, it has arrived. That my crystals:

1) Are like some sort of part of myself - like maybe how a parent would feel physically about their children (not sure if that makes sense).

2) A physical/symbolic manifestation of a lot of work I've been doing on myself - a crystallisation? The timing of their arrival fits with the timing of my inner development. I wonder if that has something to do with why my vivid, symbolic dreams have finished for the moment: I've processed what I needed to over that period.

3) A very renewed, very strong feeling of connection with the group again.

On point three, one of the problems I've had is becoming identified with my false personality again, and that if I leave my false personality behind and detach from it, that I'll lose my sense of self and the feeling of a fear of becoming nothing at all was extreme and visceral.

But last night, I was thinking about how my thoughts on this subject this week have been along the lines of: stop identifying with my false personality - start identifying with the group again.

This identifying with the group is how I felt when I first came back last year. This week, that has come back strongly, but last night, with the crystal connection, this idea of identifying with the group identity as opposed to the false personality reminded me of the idea of how we're all one soul unit, or pieces/parts of a larger soul unit (if that can be the case and I understood it correctly).

And that's how I'm feeling at the moment; I'm losing a feeling of isolation, disconnectedness, wandering around on my own in the woods, like ET left behind on Earth while the rest of his people were somewhere out in space.

I feel that I'm part of something much bigger. I feel like we're all together and space doesn't matter. I now remember how it feels to feel with all my being that the most important thing in my life is my connection to the group and working always for you guys, with you guys.

Thank you to the DCM, the C's, those of you at the chateaux who put in all this time and work and energy through hard times to make this project a reality.

I have a very good feeling about what's to come for us all now we have our crystals.

josev said:
I received my crystals a few days ago. Thank you to Laura and those who worked on this. I felt several things I want to tell you, I don't participate much here but I'm connected with the Hispanic group every week, and through them I was facilitated with the shipping, I think it came first to me and I felt I didn't deserve it. If I had to have done the request on my own I think I'd have struggled a bit, or I'd have told what I was thinking, that I still had a lot to learn and assimilate before, I generally want to “feel” before doing something and don't just do it (although I'm trying to observe if that is really the case or what is the true meaning), on pending things: finish The Wave for example, I read it every day but I'm only in chapter 48, I'm not even consistent with EE and didn't want to charge the crystals with intentions that are not of the group.

When I saw the crystals for the first time, I was little scared and disappointed, my glass for house protection has scratches and stains, and what looks like a wound, and the glass for personal protection some blows, but then I started to accept them, there is some relationship between the form and the person for whom was chosen? :)

The instructions that recommend performing the readings daily make me a little uncomfortable, I think it reminded me of when I had to pray obligatorily as a child, I was never very spiritual and I develop an aversion to rituals and objects. Trying to get out of all these programs, I realize that it is the same as with diet and breathing, I think I understand a little more the phrase life is religion, although I see the crystals more as an experiment, with the diet and supplementation I understand that I have and want to eat well every day and take the supplements to be healthy and develop in the best way possible, however with EE I'm still a bit lazy, to participate here as well. I need a little more faith I think :)

I know I honestly want to connect with the group, and that despite everything I told you is good that already have the crystals or what do you think?

About music, I like melodies and voices that are in harmony with the letter although I don't know much about music theory, and I felt a little bad because apart from what I told you before, the shared videos about the original music didn't convince me, however I liked very much the cappella singing of Laura.
I will report my sensations with the crystals later.

----

Ya tengo mis cristales desde hace unos días. Muchas gracias a Laura y los que trabajaron en esto. Sentí varias cosas que quiero contarles, no participo mucho acá pero me conecto con el grupo hispano todas las semanas, y a través de ellos se me facilito el envío, creo que me llego primero a mí y sentí que no me lo merecía. Si tuviera que haber hecho el pedido por mi cuenta creo que me hubiera costado un poco, o les hubiera dicho lo que estaba pensando en ese momento, que todavía tenía muchas cosas que aprender y asimilar antes, ya que generalmente, quiero sentir el por qué antes de hacer algo y no solo hacerlo porque sí (aunque estoy tratando de observar si ese es realmente el caso o qué significa realmente), sobre las cosas pendientes, terminar la Onda por ejemplo, desde hace meses leo todos los días pero recién estoy en el capítulo 48, ni siquiera soy constante con EE y no quería cargar los cristales con intenciones que no son las del grupo.

Cuando vi los cristales por primera vez, me asusté y decepcioné un poco, mi cristal para la casa tiene raspones y manchas, y lo que parece una herida y el cristal para el cuidado algunos golpes, pero luego empecé a aceptarlos, hay alguna relación entre la forma y la persona para la que fue elegida? :)

Al ver las instrucciones sobre las lecturas que recomendaban realizar diariamente me sentí un poco incómodo, creo que me recordé a cuando tenía que rezar obligatoriamente cuando era niño, nunca fui muy espiritual que digamos y desarrolle una aversión a las rituales y los objetos. Tratando de salir de todos esos programas, concluí que es lo mismo que con la dieta y la respiración, creo que entendí un poco más la frase la vida es religión, aunque los cristales lo veo más como un experimento, con la dieta y la suplementación entiendo que debo y quiero comer bien todos los días y tomar los suplementos para estar sano y desarrollarme de la mejor manera posible, sin embargo con EE soy todavía un poco perezoso, para participar aquí también. Me falta un poco de fe creo :)

Sé que quiero conectarme sinceramente con el grupo, y que a pesar de todo lo que les conté está bien que ya los tenga o que piensan ustedes?

Sobre la música, me gusta que las melodías y voces sean armónicas con la letra aunque no entiendo mucho de teoría musical, y me sentí mal porque aparte de lo que les contaba antes, los videos que compartieron de la música
Hola Josev.This process takes time according to each person.Try to organized your time with EE,because if you do it regularly,it`s going to help you to feel and see the things from different perspective .You have your crystals.You are in good company,but if you feel you are not able to follow all the recommendations,just take your time and do it when you are ready :hug2:

Maat said:
cs21 said:
my questions come from my lack of knowledge on "how it works exactly"

Ditto, and there is so much new agey and contradictory statements in this regard that if someone more initiated in this subject could do an article or something a little grounded, it would be great. At least for me !

Thanks for your dedication and all anyway.

I also join in this request.

Guidelines on holding the crystal I got out of this session:

1. Crystals be cleaned with water with a some salt.
Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?

A: Nothing.

Does it refers only to physical cleaning or at the same time release of energy and are deprogramming?

2. The crystals are charged in the sun, do not charged in the moonlight.

Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (L) What kind of charge comes from the sun to the Earth? Is it like negative, or...

(Pierre) Positive overall.

(L) So the overall charge from the sun to the Earth is positive?

(Pierre) I'm not sure they're talking about electric charge here. Maybe we should ask.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being.

I have figured out how energy, which radiates crystals, collected from the sun and use it for radiation-programmed frequency. Something similar to those solar lamps. When it's sunny they collect energy. When the "darkness" (man is a lack of energy) radiate.
Light is information (knowledge).
Sun is a portal.

What is a better: to be in the sun and reflect light, to be in the dark, or be illuminated unnatural light sources?

3. After cleaning and charging, Laura and the girls will be a channel for programming crystals. The program will make a Cass. for each person separately.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

4. Reading and singing we affirm programming, "we give our consent" and intends to participate in this project.

Q: (Joe) Is that something that the person who receives it could do rather than us having to do it for each one?

A: You will do it. The recipient augments.

5.The purpose of the project

For now, it seems that everyone has their views and reasons for participating. I have my purpose, found / defined using the following session (16 July 2016).
Create / transmit a kind of energy to create a balance, so that all have an equal chance.

Laura said:
Nem said:
I do have a question guys, should I "charge" the crystals in the sunlight once in a time?
I ask in order to clarify because there are several mentions of it on the forum but no such information in the booklet.

All Best,
Nem

No. The water and sunlight clear the charge. Those who are doing this are de-activating their crystals and they will become just ordinary crystals with no connection.

We take a lot of care clearing them in sunlight and spring water, and then, they are taken to a darkened room where they are laid out for optimum energetic reception. When we are not working with them, they are covered with a silk cloth and we don't let people go in there except to pass through quietly if needed. The final day of charging includes "closing" the door. This will hold the charge effectively unless, of course, people start messing around with them thinking they know what they are doing.

Singing and reciting to them is effectively joining in with us in the charging process since we included a bit of what we use for charging in the booklet. This can help connect you to the network itself, but doesn't actually charge the crystals.

Incidental exposure to water and/or sunlight will not discharge the crystals if there is no intent to do so; but obviously, intending to "charge" them on your own will do exactly that: they will no longer be Cass. Connection Crystals.

This smashed my whole concept. Obviously do not know anything about crystals and will need, detailed instructions for maintenance and operation crystals.

Another thing I do not understand:
Persej said:
I did nothing differently this night than the other nights, everything was the same, and the water from the pipe is the same.

Do not water should be distilled?

josev said:

Hello Josev, it's great that you recognised a potential program there with the aversion to performing the readings. When I talk to my crystals I like to imagine all the other members who may be doing the same at exactly the same moment and it gives me a feeling of connection to the group.
With regards to the disappointment you felt upon opening the crystals, perhaps at times like those it would be good to check in with yourself to see if this is another program, a lot of us here have perfectionist programs (me included) and it's good practice to accept that not everything will turn out exactly as we expect them to for ourselves. The crystals are grown in the very earth itself after all and not a laboratory environment where they could be free of impurities. I imagine that very area of the planet where they grew could match my own frequency in some way perhaps. Wouldn't it be interesting to know where they came from?

Kika said:
1. Crystals be cleaned with water with a some salt.
Q: (Galatea) Besides crystals and salt, what else could we add to our water to amplify the effects?

A: Nothing.

Does it refers only to physical cleaning or at the same time release of energy and are deprogramming?
I think it's the intention of what you are doing with the crystal and the water that makes the difference. If you are cleaning down the crystal in order to place it in water for drinking then the intention is to remove any surface dirt. If you are putting the crystal in water or under running water with the intention of charging or powering up or doing anything else like that then that will deprogram the crystal because that was the intention. OSIT

I wanted to chime in that I have received my crystals and I am so grateful to Laura and the crew for all of their hard work! The effort you all have put into this project is amazing and very much appreciated.! :hug2:

I found an instrumental version of "In the Garden" by the Eden Symphony Orchestra that I think is really beautiful so I made a YouTube video and included the chateau lyrics so you can sing along and use for karaoke sessions.

Hopefully the orchestra is not too overwhelming to sing along to!

https://youtu.be/Nhdz4ZwGyYg

What a nice and creative way of giving something back, suelarue. :cool2:

Thank you for compiling and sharing this. I've enjoyed this version very much. :clap:

munaychasumaq said:
Hola Josev.This process takes time according to each person.Try to organized your time with EE,because if you do it regularly,it`s going to help you to feel and see the things from different perspective .You have your crystals.You are in good company,but if you feel you are not able to follow all the recommendations,just take your time and do it when you are ready :hug2:

Hello munaychasumaq. Thank you, I understand what you say, my concern was more rather if there was the posibility to charge the crystals with intentions different that of the group and produce an undesired effect. Now I feel I can use it as a motivation to work harder, so I don't think it's bad, but I wanted to tell what's going on in my head

lainey said:
Hello Josev, it's great that you recognised a potential program there with the aversion to performing the readings. When I talk to my crystals I like to imagine all the other members who may be doing the same at exactly the same moment and it gives me a feeling of connection to the group.
With regards to the disappointment you felt upon opening the crystals, perhaps at times like those it would be good to check in with yourself to see if this is another program, a lot of us here have perfectionist programs (me included) and it's good practice to accept that not everything will turn out exactly as we expect them to for ourselves. The crystals are grown in the very earth itself after all and not a laboratory environment where they could be free of impurities. I imagine that very area of the planet where they grew could match my own frequency in some way perhaps. Wouldn't it be interesting to know where they came from?

Hello lainey. I'll try to imagine the same, thanks.

Regarding my disappointment, what happens too is that I saw some of the stones before being sent to the Chateau and they were beautiful, I didn't know the colorful stones were only the dream stones and I waiting all like that, the first thing I thought when I saw the first transparent crystal with scratches and a point that seems oxidation was, this means there is something wrong with me? :D

Then I relate it to something similar of what you say, in broad terms I think I always accepted the world as it is (mixed with indifference maybe), and made the exercise of thinking that it could always happen anything bad to me, but sometimes is still hard for me to accept that people don't want to wake up or see what happens in the world, especially the close one, or I have expectations and it bothers me when people are not considerate in simple things or don't act in the way I would do in a specific case, that is something to work with.

But I think I'm a practical men too, I will use the ugliest object proudly if it fulfill its function only slightly better than the more beautifully awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom