Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
August 9, 1997

Frank, Laura, Alice {Laura’s mother}.

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Uturrah.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Alright - we have a number of questions tonight. Is there anything you wish to address to any of us before we get started?

A: Ask.

Q: Well, we had T & J here the week before last. Immediately after, everyone in the house who was NOT sick became ill, myself included. Once before, you remarked that certain of my EM bursts could cause illness, particularly in the children. I am wondering if this had anything to do with this sickness. Did my reaction to the presence of T & J cause one of these bursts?

A: No.

Q: What is the source of this sickness which just does not want to go away?

A: Virogen called "L Plasmodic benten."

Q: What was the source of transmission?

A: Oxygen, and flesh and cutlery.

Q: (A) Does that mean in the kitchen? The kids sharing utensils?

A: Yes.

Q: Any further comment on it or advice about it?

A: No.

Q: (A) Are we all going to be okay?

A: Maybe. Wash hands more!!

Q: Well, I do it all the time. (A) But the kids don't. (L) Well, I will have to keep after them.

Q: Is there anything I could give to A****** to help her? She has coughed terribly throughout this sickness.

A: Must "outgrow" the tendency to gag.

Q: I would like to announce that the web page is started. Do you have any comments or special requests?

A: Think carefully before broadcasting any and all information received.

Q: Well, we will do that. Are there any particular categories that you would suggest we withhold or restrict?

A: Anything that relates to "earth shaking" data, especially relative to secrets some do not want uncovered.

Q: Does this mean such things as the Denver Airport, HAARP, the Nephilim, and underground cities?

A: Just look before you leap!

Q: Okay. We will just talk about general things such as principles and guidelines for living?

A: Restrict not as to subject matter, just individual bytes.

Q: Nevertheless, getting back to the original subject. I felt some restriction with T & J present. Was this imagined or actual?

A: Both.

Q: What was the nature of the restriction?

A: Clash of wills.

Q: Whose wills were clashing?

A: Yours and theirs.

Q: And what is their will focused upon?

A: Themselves.

Q: In the past, you encouraged association with them...

A: And we still do!

Q: Why?

A: Because the best way to get used to the heat is to spend time in the kitchen. The field you have been directed to is chock full of those who would make Terry and Jan seem like Ma and Pa Kettle!!!

Q: What do you mean 'the field?'

A: What do you think?!?

Q: Well, I just want to sit at home and channel the information, publish it, and not have to deal with the unpleasant parts!

A: Lots o'luck!!!

Q: What is that supposed to mean?

A: If you live by the sword, do not expect to sleep on the couch!

Q: Talk about your mixed metaphors!!! What the heck is THAT supposed to mean? Now listen, you guys are the ones who got me into all this!

A: Negative!

Q: I asked before... can't we just quit now, and you said it was too late...

A: Correct.

Q: You mean if I did absolutely NOTHING further, stuff would still happen to me?

Q: (F) Yes. If you decide to quit, soon there would be four guys in three piece suits at your door saying: "why have you stopped channeling?" (L) Great! One side wants me to quit, and the other side doesn't! Don't worry, they will come to your door, too, Frank! Now, getting back to my questions. Ark and I have inquired into the process of him divorcing here... It seems that the only thing we can do is this. What are the chances of his divorce coming through before he leaves?

A: Slim.

Q: Is there anything you could advise that would help the process so we could get married right away?

A: Proceed.

Q: You mean, as we are doing?

Q: What about the filing of action against her for the stolen funds? We don't think it is a good idea because there is something she could bring up against him...

{Clarification: Ark’s ex-wife told him that if he started any legal action against her, she would broadcast the fact that he had been a member of the Communist party and had been debriefed by the security police on numerous occasions after his stays at various research facilities. She did not realize that this was a common occurrence for any scientist in Poland who traveled abroad. Also, this was not something that Ark was keeping secret.

In Poland, you didn’t get a decent job if you were not a member of the Communist Party. After years of resisting, Ark had been advised by his Ph.D. supervisor to just join and give it lip-service like everyone else did. So, he did, and then, after his appointment as professor at the Uni, began to work as a dissident against the Communists. On one occasion, he was involved in a student protest for Solidarity where the Uni was occupied against the police. After this, he went abroad and when Poland was put under martial law due to Solidarity protests, he could not return because he was under threat of arrest. After the marshal law has been suspended and Ark was able to return to Poland, he resigned his membership in the party (as so many others had done and were doing).

However, after the fall of Communism in Poland, there was a lot of finger-pointing and jockeying for position with this person and that person accusing others of having been a “loyal communist” and thus, against Solidarity. The emotions were so high that just the accusation was enough to cause great difficulties for the individual and the facts did not seem to matter. This was a very real and dirty threat. So, even though Ark’s ex had literally stolen everything that was supposed to have been divided equally (she emptied all the bank accounts and hid the money), all we were interested in was him getting the divorce finalized and leaving the country. At one point, his ex tried to pay a doctor to declare him mentally incompetent and drug him to prevent his leaving. The plan was uncovered, and he managed to avoid the trap.}

A: Smart move!!!

Q: What are the chances of her using this item against him anyway?

A: Would do so only if threatened criminally.

Q: Okay. That answers that. Well, all else seems to be proceeding. We are keeping our eyes open. I am almost done with all the tapes... {transcribing} I just want to know if there is ANY thing he could do, any maneuver, to get that court to act?

A: Not really.

{As it finally turned out, Ark got his divorce in Florida in 1998 and one month later, we married.}

Q: Well, if I have my way, once he comes... we don't ever want to be apart this way again...

A: Good.

Q: Anything else we ought to be doing about the job situation?

A: Not as of yet.

Q: Okay, I was reading something that related to mirrors. What was said was: "Negative existence is the silence behind the sound, the blank canvas beneath the painting, the darkness into which light shines. Emptiness is the stillness against which time moves. Negative existence enables a man to be what he is. It is the mirror of mirrors. Non-anticipation is non-interference, and allows the most perfect reflection of creation." I thought that this was a nice way to express it. Could you comment on that and how it applies to other things you have told us?

A: Build a psychomantium.

Q: We are going to. As soon as Ark gets here...

A: Answers re: divorce, career, et cetera, come through that medium, as they are personal and thought center reflective.

Q: So, maybe I will build it BEFORE he gets here...

A: Or, use the mirror, and Ark too.

Q: Ark could also use the mirror?

A: In a darkened room, mirror pointed away from your reflection, indirect light, preferably candle, meditate...

Q: Anything further? I can just do it in my room?

A: To start.

Q: How long will I have to meditate?

A: Open.

Q: Approximately? Day after day, or the first time?

A: Try it.

Q: Okay. Now, next question: I understand that Libra was added to the zodiac and broke Scorpio and Virgo apart. Were there originally 10 or 11 signs in the zodiac?

A: Originally?

Q: You know what I mean!

A: There have been many combinations.

Q: Well, when did the present 12 sign zodiac begin to be established as it is?

A: 1302 A.D.

Q: And how many signs were there before that?

A: 11

Q: That's what I thought. What is the source of the oldest zodiac available to us?

A: Atlantis.

Q: Well, fine, what is the oldest extant source in terms of writings?

A: Egypt.

Q: Well, that could really have an effect on one's astrology!

A: The art of astrology lies within the interpretations of the astrologer, and if accurate, it is because of psychic talents. Same as with all methods, they are merely mediums.

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

Q: Is this, in fact, what has happened, or is happening?

A: It could well be, and maybe now it is the time for you to learn about the details.

Q: Well, would such a race be 3rd or 4th density in orientation?

A: Why not elements of both?

Q: What is the most likely place that such a race would have originated from?

A: Oh, maybe Orion, for example?

Q: Okay. If such a race did, in fact, travel to this location in space/time, how many generations have come and gone on their space ark during this period of travel, assuming, of course, that such a thing has happened?

A: Maybe 12.

Q: Okay, that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.

Q: Well, has it not occurred to them that staying in space might not be better?

A: No. Planets are much more "comfortable."

Q: Okay... imagining that such a group has traveled here...

A: We told you of upcoming conflicts... Maybe we meant the same as your Bible, and other references. Speak of... The "final" battle between "good and evil..." Sounds a bit cosmic, when you think of it, does it not?

Q: Does this mean that there is more than one group that has traveled here in their space arks?

A: Could well be another approaching, as well as "reinforcements" for either/or, as well as non-involved, but interested observers of various types who appreciate history from the sidelines.

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Q: Well, I was planning on one! Is this one of those items we should NOT put on the net, or are you addressing it because you want it on the net?

A: We will leave that until a bit later.

Q: Any other comment?

A: You chose to be incarnated now, with some foreknowledge of what was to come. Reference your dreams of space attack.

Q: Okay, what racial types are we talking about relating to these hypothetical aliens?

A: Three basic constructs. Nordic, Reptilian, and Greys. Many variations of type 3, and 3 variations of type 1 and 2.

Q: Well, what racial types are the 'good guys?'

A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Q: Wonderful! So, if it is a Grey or Lizzie, you know they aren't the nice guys. But, if it is tall and blond, you need to ask questions!

A: All is subjective when it comes to nice and not nice. Some on 2nd density would think of you as "not nice," to say the least!!!

Q: That's for sure! Especially the roaches! Maybe we ought to get in touch with some of these good guys...

A: When the "time" is right.

Q: Speaking of time - any further comments?

A: Just pay attention to the signs, please! It is not helpful to place yourself in a vacuum of awareness.

Q: I don't think I am in a vacuum of awareness. Now, this Jason Dunlap is printing a lot of stuff that reminds me of the Hale Bopp incident. There is a lot being said about the sightings out in the South West area. They are saying that this is the 'new' imminent invasion or mass landing. Can you comment on this activity?

A: Prelude to the biggest "flap" ever.

Q: And where will this flap be located?

A: Earth.

Q: When is it going to begin?

A: Starting already.

Q: Is this biggest flap going to be just a flap, or is it going to be an invasion?

A: Not yet.

Q: Not an invasion?

Q: So, it will just be inciting people to frenzies of speculation...

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Q: Anything more about the web page?

A: It is yours to create... Good Night.

End of Session

Fourteen years ago a lot of what I have come to find out about myself, others and the world, was germinated with a single web page. I still find that astonishing.

Johnno said:

Fourteen years ago a lot of what I have come to find out about myself, others and the world, was germinated with a single web page. I still find that astonishing.

Notice what I thought it was going to be: "Well, I just want to sit at home and channel the information, publish it, and not have to deal with the unpleasant parts!"

It has sure been a roller coaster ride this past 14 years, eh?

Laura said:
Johnno said:

Notice what I thought it was going to be: "Well, I just want to sit at home and channel the information, publish it, and not have to deal with the unpleasant parts!"

It has sure been a roller coaster ride this past 14 years, eh?

Yes it certainly has, although I've only been on board for 10! The unpleasant parts paradoxically seem to result in the better quality "lessons". ;)

Q: Well, SWELL! There goes my peaceful life!

A: You never had one!

Roller coaster, eh?
If I see some friends or even family members sitting around and waiting for what ever to happen.
I choose roller coaster, even when I don't like to ride on it.

Laura you had no choice in this life, but would you change anything in the past if you had the chance to do it?

Laura said:
A: Nordics, in affiliation with 6th density "guides."

Q: And that's the only good guys?

A: That's all you need.

Could it be the help mentionned ?

Laura said:
Session 9 April 2011

Q: (L) Ok, are we done? Is there anything that we didn’t ask but should have asked?

A: Help is on the way! Goodbye!

End of Session

tonosama said:
Laura you had no choice in this life, but would you change anything in the past if you had the chance to do it?

If I could go back and carry with me the knowledge I've acquired by suffering, I would definitely change a few things, mainly spending more quality time with my babies when they were babies and more deeply appreciating every moment spent with those I love. But if I had to give up what I've learned to go back, forget it!

I'm glad you didn't give up. And I know there are a lot of others who share that opinion. You guys have helped open the doors of perception for a lot more people than you know. Or I should probably say, you guys have been uncovering the keys to the doors of perception that we've all been opening---and thankfully so...

Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable
what if the ''ark'' is a comet and the alien race are the viruses and stuff
that implies that they have rather extended life spans...

A: Yes...

Q: Assuming this to be the case, what are their lifespans?

A: 2,000 of your years.

Q: Okay, assuming such a bunch have traveled...

A: When in space, that is...

Q: And what is the span when on terra firma?

A: 800 years.
I was wondering what the lifespan of viruses is and found this

It depends what you call life span, the definition gets murkier for things "living in some way".
Usually life span refers to the average amount of time on individual organism can survive. Viruses are not complete organisms and consequently they have a life cycle in two parts: a part inside a host cell, infecting it and reproducing itself, and a part outside the cell which is closer to reproduction for higher organisms. Outside the cells the viruses have very variable life span, all finite, even in ideal conditions. Some like HIV are very short lived, some like influenza can remain infectious after longer periods. Inside the cells, the life span of the viruses kept dormant in cells can be as high as the infected cells life span. The conditions can increase this life span enormously, for example scientists were able to retrieve live virus of the 1918 Spanish flu from corpses buried in Alaska. We keep frozen stocks of virus for dozens of years. But even in these conservative conditions the life span (the infectivity in the case of viruses) is not infinite. It can be hugely variable though from virus to virus.

Last edited by Jerome Feldmann (14th May 2008 07:47:34)

I have had this sneaky suspicion that our aliens may be small but lethal baddies from space like Candida or toxoplasma condii doing a long, slow, and grand mind programming project on us

Well, rraven, I've had similar thoughts myself. I've never forgotten this bit:

26 Nov. 1994

Q: (L) In terms of these Earth Changes, Edgar Cayce is one of
the most famous prognosticators of recent note, a large
number of the prophecies he made seemingly were erroneous
in terms of their fulfillment. For example, he prophesied
that Atlantis would rise in 1969, but it did not though
certain structures were discovered off the coast of Bimini
which are thought by many to be remnants of Atlantis.
These did, apparently, emerge from the sand at that time.
A: Example of one form of symbolism.
Q: (L) Well, in terms of this symbolism, could this be
applied to the remarks you made about the two little boys
who were missing in South Carolina.
Q: (L) And the symbolism was that you were reading the event
from 3rd density into sixth density terms and then
transmitting it back into 3rd, and while the ideation was
correct, the exact specifics, in 3rd density terms, were
slightly askew. Is that what we are dealing with here?
A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are
always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy
is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract
painting and says "I don't get it."
Q: (L) Well, let's not denigrate literal translations or at
least attempts to get things into literal terms. I like
realistic art work. I am a realist in my art preferences.
I want trees to look like trees and people to have only
two arms and legs. Therefore, I also like some
literalness in my prognostications.
A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into
the ocean" will always be interpreted as California
falling into the ocean.
Q: [General uproar] (F) Wait a minute, what was the
question? (L) I just said I liked literalness in my
prophecies. (F) Oh, I know what they are saying. People
believe that California is just going to go splat and that
Phoenix is going to be on the seacoast, never mind that
it's at 1800 feet elevation, it's just going to drop down
to sea level, or the sea level is going to rise, but it's
not going to affect Virginia Beach even though that's at
sea level. I mean... somehow Phoenix is just going to
drop down and none of the buildings are going to be
damaged, even though its going to fall 1800 feet... (T)
Slowly. It's going to settle. (F) Slowly? It would have
to be so slowly it's unbelievable how slowly it would have
to be. (T) It's been settling for the last five million
years, we've got a ways to go in the next year and a half!
(F) Right! That's my point. (T) In other words, when
people like Scallion and Sun Bear and others say
California is going to fall into the ocean, they are not
saying that the whole state, right along the border is
going to fall into the ocean, they are using the term
California to indicate that the ocean ledge along the
fault line has a probability of breaking off and sinking
on the water side, because it is a major fracture. We
understand that that is not literal. Are you telling us
that there is more involved here as far as the way we are
hearing what these predictions say?
Q: (T) Are we understanding what you are saying?
A: Some.
Q: (T) So, when we talk about California falling into the
ocean, we are not talking about the whole state literally
falling into the ocean?
A: In any case, even if it does, how long will it take to do
this?
Q: (LM) It could take three minutes or three hundred years.
(T) Yes. That is "open" as you would say.
A: Yes. But most of your prophets think it is not open.
Q: (J) Yeah, because they think they have the only line on
it. (T) Okay. So they are thinking in the terms that one
minute California will be there and a minute and a half
later it will be all gone. Is this what you are saying?
A: Or similar.
Q: (T) So, when we are talking: "California will fall into
the ocean, which is just the analogy we are using, we are
talking about, as far as earth changes, is the possibility
that several seismic events along the fault line, which no
one really knows the extent of...
A: Or it all may be symbolic of something else.
Q: (L) Such as? (J) All the fruitcakes in California are all
going to go off the deep end together. (L) Symbolic of
what?
A: Up to you to examine and learn.
Q: (L) Now, wait a minute here! That's like sending us out
to translate a book in Latin without even giving us a
Latin dictionary.
A: No it is not. We asked you to consider a reexamination.

author=Laura link=topic=23798.msg265468#msg265468 date=1307789728]
Well, rraven, I've had similar thoughts myself. I've never forgotten this bit:

26 Nov. 1994

.........Q: (L) Well, let's not denigrate literal translations or at
least attempts to get things into literal terms. I like
realistic art work. I am a realist in my art preferences.
I want trees to look like trees and people to have only
two arms and legs. Therefore, I also like some
literalness in my prognostications.
A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into
the ocean" will always be interpreted as California
falling into the ocean.
Q: [General uproar] (F) Wait a minute, what was the
question? (L) I just said I liked literalness in my
prophecies. (F) Oh, I know what they are saying. People
believe that California is just going to go splat and that
Phoenix is going to be on the seacoast, never mind that
it's at 1800 feet elevation, it's just going to drop down
to sea level, or the sea level is going to rise, but it's
not going to affect Virginia Beach even though that's at
sea level. I mean... somehow Phoenix is just going to
drop down and none of the buildings are going to be
damaged, even though its going to fall 1800 feet... (T)
Slowly. It's going to settle. (F) Slowly? It would have
to be so slowly it's unbelievable how slowly it would have
to be. (T) It's been settling for the last five million
years, we've got a ways to go in the next year and a half!
(F) Right! That's my point. (T) In other words, when
people like Scallion and Sun Bear and others say
California is going to fall into the ocean, they are not
saying that the whole state, right along the border is
going to fall into the ocean, they are using the term
California to indicate that the ocean ledge along the
fault line has a probability of breaking off and sinking
on the water side, because it is a major fracture. We
understand that that is not literal. Are you telling us
that there is more involved here as far as the way we are
hearing what these predictions say?
Q: (T) Are we understanding what you are saying?
A: Some.
Q: (T) So, when we talk about California falling into the
ocean, we are not talking about the whole state literally
falling into the ocean?
A: In any case, even if it does, how long will it take to do
this?
Q: (LM) It could take three minutes or three hundred years.
(T) Yes. That is "open" as you would say.
A: Yes. But most of your prophets think it is not open.
Q: (J) Yeah, because they think they have the only line on
it. (T) Okay. So they are thinking in the terms that one
minute California will be there and a minute and a half
later it will be all gone. Is this what you are saying?
A: Or similar.
Q: (T) So, when we are talking: "California will fall into
the ocean, which is just the analogy we are using, we are
talking about, as far as earth changes, is the possibility
that several seismic events along the fault line, which no
one really knows the extent of...
A: Or it all may be symbolic of something else.
Q: (L) Such as? (J) All the fruitcakes in California are all
going to go off the deep end together. (L) Symbolic of
what?
A: Up to you to examine and learn.
Q: (L) Now, wait a minute here! That's like sending us out
to translate a book in Latin without even giving us a
Latin dictionary.
A: No it is not. We asked you to consider a reexamination.

Their appears to be some many triggers that are contributing to the increase earthquakes, adding to the devastating collateral damage that will come of this activity of today, and tomorrow. Loss of life is the most stagering, infrastructure will follow behind, with econmic devastation being the Coup de grâce, that could add up to almost all of it being unrepairable. :shock:

Cascadia subduction zone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Volcanoes#Cascadia_subduction_zone

On Shaky Ground: Earthquakes in the Pacific Northwest
http://video.kcts9.org/video/1737194182

Mega Tsunami Alert to US East Coast (English Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euWgjOhSqWA&feature=player_embedded

List of earthquakes in California
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_California

Attachments

• FileCascadia subduction zone USGS.png
    FileCascadia subduction zone USGS.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 741
Well.. if the wave brought with it many forms of viruses perhaps the majority of viruses would be deadly. But could it not be possible to have some that would "activate" certain so called "junk DNA" which would lead the transition to 4th density in most folk? Or does this transition into 4th density specifically deal with the Earth being bombarded with a gravitational wave among other elements? Guess we'll "wait and see".

Thanks for sharing!

A: In a darkened room, mirror pointed away from your reflection, indirect light, preferably candle, meditate...

If the mirror is pointing "away from your reflection".... Does this mean that it is pointed towards self? I guess a mirror is always pointed away from the reflection...
At first I understood it as pointed away from self, but then it would not be viewable from your perspective.
It seems like a strange way of saying "look into a mirror" or " Point the mirror towards yourself".

I read this as meaning a hand held mirror pointed just outside of the view of ones reflection. That way in low and indirect light you can see shapes and colors and sometimes derive meaning from what is seen.

At least that's the way I understood that part; as a part of divination. I may have it wrong though.

saman7 said:

If the mirror is pointing "away from your reflection".... Does this mean that it is pointed towards self? I guess a mirror is always pointed away from the reflection...
At first I understood it as pointed away from self, but then it would not be viewable from your perspective.
It seems like a strange way of saying "look into a mirror" or " Point the mirror towards yourself".

Dawn said:
I read this as meaning a hand held mirror pointed just outside of the view of ones reflection. That way in low and indirect light you can see shapes and colors and sometimes derive meaning from what is seen.

At least that's the way I understood that part; as a part of divination. I may have it wrong though.

saman7 said:

Yes that makes sense!! I see a woman every couple of months who gives me readings by this method, but she stares right into the mirror at her own reflection. But certainly there must be many ways, according to personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom