February 9, 1995

Frank, Laura, S

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello. Very good.

Q: (L) What is very good?

A: All.

Q: (L) I have here Barbara's latest book... {Marciniak}

A: Ego driven.

Q: (L) This book is ego driven? So this is not so much true channeling as ego?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that she has been corrupted and is channeling Lizzies?

A: No. Under pressure, constriction.

Q: (L) So, the pressure has constricted the flow. I think I would like to ask a few questions about Frank and his tiredness. What can we do to help Frank with his tiredness?

A: Nothing, it is process of progress.

Q: (L) I want to ask a little bit about this process of "unwinding" S__ has been facilitating with my body. Have you guys been watching?

A: Always. You have just accessed and outed globules of energy.

Q: (S) It's an energy cyst. (L) What is the original reason for the presence of the energy?

A: Anger from age 22 when you were in severe depression and had plans for suicide. The negative energy went to your arms. {was there some past life impetus for depression at this particular age?}

Q: (L) Is that what is wrong with my neck, also?

A: No. That is fibrous tumor.

Q: (S) Is my work going to help diminish it?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) S__ has been having unusual experiences in awareness as she reads the transcripts...

A: We are blasting open her awareness.

Q: (L) Well, she has been having quite a bit of success by following her inner guidance. She has also been accessing knowledge as she reads the transcripts, even well in advance of others, it seems. Is this correct?

A: Open.

Q: (L) I went to talk to the group in Orlando area and I am sure you guys had your secret eye camera while I was there. What I would like to know is what thoughts were in the mind of Jiles Hamilton and how did he react to my talk?

A: This ego is sexually focused and he reacts mainly to what he has to say.

Q: (L) Okay, this Henry Belk was a rather interesting person, I perceived something very unusual about him but I can't put my finger on it. Initially I thought he was a positive influence, or that he was one who had a great deal of knowledge, but later I thought I might be wrong in that assessment. And yet, there was something about him that I recognized. What was going through his mind?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Can you tell me anything about this person, or does it matter?

A: No, it doesn't matter.

Q: (L) Did I present the material in the way it should be presented?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Is it true that when you die you go to the "Bardo?"

A: What is that?

Q: (L) Anything we need to know at this time?

A: Not tonight. Ask on the eleventh.

Q: (L) Well, goodnight.

End of Session.

Such a short session. Seems that the C's preferred to utilize the weak energy present that day to give concise and precise answers, like if there was little energy, but for a major change soon to follow? Also wondering about the mood of the three attending the session.

Laura - If you don't mind, could you tell me the Marciniak book you were referring to in this session? I just finished one and had mixed feelings about the content. Thanks.

Zadiua Sky said:
Judging by the date of this session, the Marcinak book being referred to may be Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library (Nov. 1994) - the second book after Bringers of the Dawn.

Interesting. I read Bringers of the Dawn before I ever heard of the Cassiopaean work, and thought it seemed to be one of the more 'reliable' channelled books, but I thought that Marciniak's books after that one were a bit 'off' – but it was difficult to put my finger on why.

Endymion said:
Zadiua Sky said:
Judging by the date of this session, the Marcinak book being referred to may be Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library (Nov. 1994) - the second book after Bringers of the Dawn.

Interesting. I read Bringers of the Dawn before I ever heard of the Cassiopaean work, and thought it seemed to be one of the more 'reliable' channelled books, but I thought that Marciniak's books after that one were a bit 'off' – but it was difficult to put my finger on why.
Yes, I felt the same way about that book (Earth: Pleiadian Keys...). Interestingly enough, it came up in a search I was doing for the menstruation thread and I got it from the library. In reading it, very little of it 'rings true' if any does at all and so I refrained from commenting upon it further.

edit: clarity

Thank you to all who responded. The book I had just read and felt it was "off" was "Earth:Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library." Good to know others felt the same.

I am reading Bringers of the Dawn right now and am loving it.

I am curious, does anyone know if Barbara is aware of what the C's have said in this transcript? Has there been any effort to contact her and 'help her out'?

K.ArtPark said:
I am reading Bringers of the Dawn right now and am loving it.

I am curious, does anyone know if Barbara is aware of what the C's have said in this transcript? Has there been any effort to contact her and 'help her out'?

I want to say that there has been some contact, but I honestly can't remember what specifically...let alone whether it related to this transcript.

Back
Top Bottom