Session 9 June 2018

Thinking about "mutations" and the sun... I've noticed this year that some of the perennials that come up year after year in my garden that get full sun all day look "different" now. The shape of the flowers is slightly off. Last summer, a zinnia (annual) came up by itself, probably from a seed left the previous summer. I wasn't sure what it was at first, it looked like a zinnia but something about it was odd. We joked that it was a "mutation" when it finally bloomed, and it reallly did look... creepy. :shock:

Interesting Session! Was the Round Breathing by Carl Jung developed before he was possesed by 4 sts?

Hi feroz013,

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet. In that section, you'll find posts from other members to get an idea. Welcome aboard. :-)

Puma1974, I am not sure what you mean by adding this in parentheses.

In one session the C's mention something about downloading the Cassiopaea software. A metaphor of acquiring more knowledge or increasing reception capacity. At this point Ark has more knowledge than in 1997, I think.

Interesting Session! Was the Round Breathing by Carl Jung developed before he was possesed by 4 sts?

As far as I know, round breathing/ bioenergetic breathing was popularized by Alexander Lowen, not Jung. Lowen may have based some of his work loosely around Jung by working with Wilhelm Reich, but still I think any connection there is a bit of a stretch when it relates to this breathing technique. Besides that, this type of breathing can be found in older yoga traditions as well.

Published on Jul 4, 2018 / 32:52
Dr. David Jacobs discussed how incidents of alien abductions have accelerated along with occurrences of alien involvement in everyday human life, as if a silent and invasion is underway.

He explained that since alien abductions appear to be an intergenerational phenomenon, the rate of incidents continues to grow as abductees marry non-abductees and their children become the next generation of people being 'taken' by the ETs. "The abduction phenomenon is increasing with the growth of the population.......

Founder Of Movement For Disillusioned Democrats Refused Service At New York Electronics Store
Snip:
Straka founded the #WalkAway campaign in late May, creating a Facebook page and posting a video explaining his views.
It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard and reclaim the truth.
The Democratic Party has taken for granted that it owns racial, sexual, and religious minorities in America. It has encouraged groupthink, hypocrisy, division, stereotyping, resentment, and the acceptance of victimhood mentality. And all the while, they have discouraged minorities from having independent thought, open dialogue, measured and informed opinion, and a motivation to succeed.​

Having shocked and troubled by some of the Left's talking points, I thought I will try to understand the Left and Right. While searching the #Walkaway website, I found this video. I was confused within first 10 seconds of the video, decided to put in a Visio style flow just for my understanding. Here it is. Of course, this is the Video author's version of understanding.

These labels sound to be like Roman's "barbarian", "Uncivilized" version of 500 years old Western Imperialism. Unfortunately So many people are buying it this is crazy beyond belief.

Attachments

• Right Wing or Left Wing.jpg
    Right Wing or Left Wing.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 56
In one session the C's mention something about downloading the Cassiopaea software. A metaphor of acquiring more knowledge or increasing reception capacity. At this point Ark has more knowledge than in 1997, I think.

I agree that Ark probably has more knowledge than in 1997. Thanks for the explanation. I just can't seem to leave dangling references unverified so here is the session I think you are referring to:

Session Date: May 7th 2016
[SHORT BREAK]

Q: (L) Okay.

A: Individuals can be linked to knowledge/information via your efforts.

Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?

(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically...

A: Indeed.

Q: (L) I suspect that also means that those who don’t resonate to the frequency will know it pretty quick. Okay. What about the crystal business have we not covered? We now know more or less what we're doing, right?

(Pierre) Do you know what tune you're going to sing?

(L) Oh, do we know what songs we're going to sing?

A: Yes, you do!

Q: (L) I do...

A: You are also in the process of selecting songs for a meeting song book.

Q: (L) Yeah, I am. I'm in the process of looking at different songs. I can tell you right now, it ain't gonna be “Farther Along”.

(Andromeda,) Or “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”!

(L) Yeah, that's gonna be too freaking depressing!

(Galatea) Is Laura the only one with the special software?

A: Yours is downloading!

Q: (Galatea) As in Andromeda, and mine?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Now you can wear one of those shirts that says, "Downloading... Cassiopaean Software"! We'll have to get LM to make us one!

(Galatea) Installation in progress. Loading...

(L) Then it will ask: “Do you wish to restart your computer”? AAAH! [laughter]

(Galatea) "To complete the installation, you must restart." DEATH! [laughter]

Perhaps we should create a dedicated thread for Left AND Right madness? Obviously, there will be a lot more Lefty/Liberal manifestations, but the Right has a few blind spots too.

With all the information available through this network, it's not surprising there is a middle of the road group that seems to be growing. With the exclamation point put there by people like Professor Jordan Peterson. Shall we call them normal people!

Whether they are willing to admit it or not, it does seem that they do pay attention to SOTT and this forum. Based on information I received in 1982 and 2005, when I was encouraged to seek it out. Your being here would be a great thing for many, myself included.

Thankyou

(L) The Pied Piper is the story where he makes a deal that he'll get rid of the rats if they pay him some money. After he got rid of the rats, they didn't pay him. So then he used his flute that he previously used to get rid of the mice or rats to lead all the children away. The mountain opened up and he took the kids into the mountain and they never came out again. I thought that was pretty creepy.
Apart from the specific context there is also a general like the downgrading of the school system. In The Weight of Chains 2, which describes the development in the former Yugoslavia from around 2000 - 2010, there is a passage at minute 52-54 which describes how the downgrading of the existing educational system, by changing it to a western model, has changed the quality of the knowledge of the students, leaving them more open to being mislead. Another video
Russian Homeschooling - Great Documentary - a New Trend in Russia
explains how the Russian system of education has also suffered from Western NGO programs mainly sponsored by George Soros in the 1990'ïes. For more on the issue with respect to Russia see the article where I found the video.

During the past half year, I have had contact with junior high students and have also participated in correcting tests from a broad selection of students in the school system. The impression is that their level of maturity, knowledge and reasoning is positively suitable for being used to generate a challenging social environment in the future. Therefore, "the piper" may not get all the people, but there will be many young people willing to join the ranks on all the sides, whether left, right or islamist.

Last edited:
Apart from the specific context there is also a general like the downgrading of the school system. In The Weight of Chains 2, which describes the development in the former Yugoslavia from around 2000 - 2010, there is a passage at minute 52-54 which describes how the downgrading of the existing educational system, by changing it to a western model, has changed the quality of the knowledge of the students, leaving them more open to being mislead. Another video
Russian Homeschooling - Great Documentary - a New Trend in Russia
explains how the Russian system of education has also suffered from Western NGO programs mainly sponsored by George Soros in the 1990'ïes. For more on the issue with respect to Russia see the article where I found the video.

During the past half year, I have had contact with junior high students and have also participated in correcting tests from a broad selection of students in the school system. The impression is that their level of maturity, knowledge and reasoning is positively suitable for being used to generate a challenging social environment in the future. Therefore, "the piper" may not get all the people, but there will be many young people willing to join the ranks on all the sides, whether left, right or islamist.
If the divisions in society become too strong,joining a side won't be a matter of ''which principles do I align with'' and more of ''which one is least likely to kill me''.

Late thanks for another inspiring session.
My little remarks that came to my mind, regarding this fragment:
(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?

Q: (Artemis) Can it make some people crazy even?

Q: (Artemis) Can it increase mental disorders?

Q: (Chu) We'll all use umbrellas.

A: We told you that things would "open up".
google trends - search for a psychologist (english spoken countries ofcourse):
2018-07-21_153652.jpg
URL: _https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=psychologist near me&date=2005-07-01 2018-07-21
maybe it would be interesting to check other languages/phrases?

another related reminder: increasing hysteria in societies as Łobaczewski was describing in Political Ponerology.
But I'm pretty sure these concerns are adressed somewhere in out forum, and of course the world we live in is increasingly stressful itself.

Back
Top Bottom