Session 9 March 2024

I have some ideas going around in my head, which are really questions, but I don't know how to put them without going too long in the necessary context. Being brief is difficult but I will try.

They are curiosities, given at different stages in and during the session, that are possibly related to each other.

At the beginning, the Cas mark a series of numbers.
These turn out to be "a code of information unknown to you yet".
This is also a "program change sequence".
It's not exactly like a "computer code", but it's something close to that, according to Cas' response to Laura's question.

I wonder what function that would have, because dialing a code at the beginning of the communication, was a very peculiar thing to do.

In this search, I find Pikabu saying "Meow!" at the exact moment.
I hope he's getting lots of kisses, cuddles and yummy things.

(Altair) When did The Fall happen on Kantek? Was it the same time as on Earth (309 KYA)?

A: Yes.

Q: (Pikabu) Meow! Meow. [Pikabu verifies that the session is proceeding properly...]

I will try to explain my point.
Events like "9/11", "the assassination of John F. Kennedy", which the Cas confirm to be somehow linked to "program changes", have like other, possibly specific, historical events, the common denominator of being events of much psychological impact on a collective level.

Keeping in mind that "No matter where you are, what matters is who you are and what you see", both the events on Kantek and the events on Earth are part of the same History.
And, Pikabu meows just as another event of much collective psychological impact is mentioned.

The same "tiger by the tail syndrome," which keeps 4D STS always in self-inflicted trouble, causes them to always be "moving in time," changing things in an attempt to remedy their situation.

For such purposes, since "time" does not exist, there must be reference points to be able to enter this or that "timeline" (concept of timelines Laura explains, using as an analogy the life of a tree, with its branches, etc.).

As I was saying, it may be that transcendent events, of great impact, leave a kind of energetic footprint.
These marks can be useful as reference points, when you want to enter a specific "timeline", for whatever purpose. Such as, for example, a program change.

If this makes sense, I believe that such events (referential marks) they can be natural phenomena or not. Even the subjective perception as to the positivity or negativity of the event does not count.
What counts is the collective psychological impact of such an event (collective suggests collecting, in the context of Gravity dynamics).
In other words, the thinking of many, focused on a particular thing, leaves a particular and distinctive imprint on the "Information Field".

I know very well that I am speculating in all this.
They are just thoughts that come to me in the search for the why, to mark a code.
Many possibilities come to mind. Example:

Maybe it's just a communication system through numbers, which we don't yet handle, but later on we may.

Suppose for example, 4D STS enters some "timeline", however they do it, and they change something.
Obviously many things in the history of that timeline will change.
Therefore, the information recorded there will be unstable, changing, fluid, or whatever.
(recorded information = time?) or (fluid time?).
The linear perception of "time" has been the norm for us so far, except for some curious fleeting or brief moments. Are we close to a change in that respect as well?

Suppose that starts to happen.
Surely, we will have to develop and/or adopt a new language system for the exchange of information.
For such purposes, becoming familiar with "numbers" seems to be an excellent idea.

Such a language would even cover various needs, or have various functions.

For example, it would be interesting if, with specific agreed or consensual numbers, we could indicate, point out or name "the essence or meaning" of something, without the need to mention an infinity of things, circumstances or events that mean the same thing in essence.

In that way, no matter how shifting the events are in any timeline, our reading of reality and communication will be based on the "essence or meaning".
The wording of event or elements, would be something optional in information exchanges, if circumstances require it.

These thoughts come to me from a certain idea that may be wrong, or may be right.
And this is that it seems to me, that a "change of program" does not necessarily mean a change of agenda. It is just the opposite.
When the 4D STS agenda is in danger of collapse, they provoke and install events, which are new elements in the equation, so that it changes its outcome.

I have also thought that the Cas put that code at the beginning of the session, as a sort of "anchor", in the sense of connection, when we are in an ocean of information.
The waters are very choppy lately.

I don't know if these thoughts make any sense to others.
The one thing I am sure of, is that if for some reason we needed to get to know numbers better, I will be in trouble because I have always been a math slacker. :-O

Thank you. And best regards to Pikabu.:flowers:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

It looks like there's something there, but assuming it's an inverted pyramid because you "looked" at it isn't very wise. Also what are the implications? Does it matter if there's an inverted pyramid or not?

Calling this whole group closed minded because you disagree on one tiny point is dumb and not so polite. You may be better sticking to your own group, or reading more here to get a better idea of how we approach things.
You yourself -- and all the "dislikes" -- demonstrate the closed-mindedness of this community. There are other psychics in the world who can see WITHOUT channeling, and we can see this structure. It was also revealed by Russian satellite scans. The U.S. Govt. has a presence near this thing. The fact that your source denies all this is interesting.

For your information, ETs all over the cosmos use the inverted pyramid as a symbol for SOURCE. Only on insane earth are pyramids, and lots of other things, things upside-down.

No reply necessary. I'll just stop reading this group.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?
To me it sounds like PTB's military movements preceded by major bold & evil actions like Trump's assassination, terrorist attacks in Russia and Europe and new pandemic all within the same 'year'.

Looking at the general war-like situation this is something that could manifest more and more in land, sea and sky (related to the the main 'branches' of military organisation), including even space into that org.

You yourself -- and all the "dislikes" -- demonstrate the closed-mindedness of this community. There are other psychics in the world who can see WITHOUT channeling, and we can see this structure. It was also revealed by Russian satellite scans. The U.S. Govt. has a presence near this thing. The fact that your source denies all this is interesting.

For your information, ETs all over the cosmos use the inverted pyramid as a symbol for SOURCE. Only on insane earth are pyramids, and lots of other things, things upside-down.

No reply necessary. I'll just stop reading this group.
The Cs said that the questions I asked about the Dark Pyramid and the info about it was not true. They did not way anything about anything else being there because those question were not asked.

If anyone is being close-minded, it is you. You are "putting words in their mouths" with your statement of them denying "all this".

The hubris is astonishing.

If this makes sense, I believe that such events (referential marks) they can be natural phenomena or not. Even the subjective perception as to the positivity or negativity of the event does not count.
What counts is the collective psychological impact of such an event (collective suggests collecting, in the context of Gravity dynamics).
In other words, the thinking of many, focused on a particular thing, leaves a particular and distinctive imprint on the "Information Field".
This reminds me of Cliff High and how he was able to gather information which will show up in the subconscious of humanity and repercut itself in wordings concentration on internet. I understand that he gathered a lot of information for future events that way.

(Altair) Why do people often report the ceasing of all sounds from the environment when a UFO passes closely? It's like UFOs carry a zone of silence with them.

A: They carry a zone of 4D with them.

Q: (Andromeda) So 4D is quiet.
It’s the same during an abduction, if you’re “lucky” enough to be awake and mobile. I remember thinking “holy crap - they stopped TIME!” after trying every light switch in the apartment and yelling on top of my lungs for them to leave. There’s no electricity and sound waves don’t propagate during their unwelcome visits.
Thank you to Laura, the chateau crew and all participants for another mind blowing session 😊

I have been taking Ivm for a couple of years now and can say that this is a very safe "drug"...I started taking 1 - 12mg pill a week....then 2 a week....and during one stretch of about a month, I took 1 - 12mg pill a day....when I was feeling sick last year I took 3 12 mg pills a day for a week. Have never noticed any side effects at all. I had meant to quote a bunch of posts in one but seems I dont know how to do that with this format.

I have found a source in India that is selling IVM much cheaper than I had originally paid years ago...though I prob should not put that on here.

Based on the idea that previous changes were JFK and 9/11, which carried profound changes for our global society, I think we can presume that the next one will be something major and not cool. Any ideas what? They did say watch the "land, sea and sky", which suggests something other than political skullduggery like the previous two. So maybe not a major economic collapse. And not nukes in Russia or Ukraine, or China/Taiwan kick off. Maybe something more like a major quake? Or a significant meteorite strike?

Some remote viewers are seeing the lifting of the veil so can it be this, that the C's allude to?

- So it's funny for me because I have a rather peaceful world on one side and a rather chaotic world on the other.
- And yes, I too have both.
- But it's as if I had the sensation of a great play, of an illusion, it's as if I were there watching.
It's funny because it's the chaotic side that makes me think of this play and it's the luminous side, it's as if we were
at the crossroads again, although we've been saying that for a long time.
But there's a kind of access that gradually...
- And it's as if I could see the curtain separating these two worlds.
As if we were coming to the end of the play in fact, or to a new act and that, come on,
we let this act pass and move on to another act.

And it's funny because I had the same thing in the sense of a chaotic play
and you talk about the end and I saw it as if this play
was creating loopholes.
You see, it was as if there were...
You've seen the veil being lifted and I've seen the cracks going in, which means that that touches people
and that there are just as many peaceful people watching, but there are just as many people who are not peaceful.
there are just as many people who are like pressure cookers, they're just waiting for the little thing to happen so they can
to blow things up.
- Anything else? It's March now.
- It's as if 2024 is really starting now.

[...]

-Let's take a look at the energy, let's get some height and look at the planets,
Apparently there was a planetary alignment on March 11.
- It's still aligning.
- Yes, it still is.
- And that's what's actually setting up all these stains. We're highlighting them.
-It's as if I were looking at a kind of cosmic clock where you have a cog that triggers something. You know what I mean?
As if afterwards it's going to move a bit and trigger something else.
- And that's exactly it.
- It's the first time I've seen the planets as a kind of big clock
and depending on their place in the universe, it triggers at least the impact it has.
So, it's funny because we perceive it at the level of planet Earth
but it also has an impact on the other planets, but not necessarily in the same way
or at least the same moment.
- Exactly. And it's as if this alignment, as Marie says, is like a system and that everyone
like a lamp that you turn on and that lights up as you go along.
You see? Clack, clack, clack, clack, clack, which will take time to light up.
Can you see it? And that it's going to unfold, it's true that I saw like a beam of light,
in any case something that spreads out towards the centre, well towards the Earth, towards the other planets in fact.
- It's a harbinger of things to come.
- It's going to cause just as many shocks.
- There are both.
- There's always both.
- It's really incredible, because at the same time it's as if duality is being felt much more and then no longer exists.
I don't know how to put it.

I know maybe it’s pointless at this stage (wish I’d spoken up sooner), but I’ve been thinking for some time now that it would be worth the effort to separate the Ivermectin posts from the Session posts. I realize one flowed naturally from the other, but there’s some really great stuff about IVM in here, and it would be a great resource if it were its own thread. Sorry if this amounts to noise (and for suggesting we saddle poor @Scottie with yet another Sisyphean task!), but I felt compelled to put it out there anyway.🫢

The Cs said that the questions I asked about the Dark Pyramid and the info about it was not true. They did not way anything about anything else being there because those question were not asked.

If anyone is being close-minded, it is you. You are "putting words in their mouths" with your statement of them denying "all this".

The hubris is astonishing.
Hubris? What are you talking about? I'm not putting words into anyone's mouth. Everyone just calm down. Act like adults.

So, ok. How many hidden Alaskan pyramids are there, then? The one I'm referring to is in the location I mentioned specifically, and is inverted, and in the ground (hence "Dark"); factually, I have no idea what color it is since it's in the ground. The square base of the object is visible in the pics. This is the one that was ID'd by a Russian satellite in 2022, though I'm unsure if this is the one ID'd by seismic monitors after the Chinese nuclear tests, years prior. It is entirely possible that we are talking about *two separate* anomalies in separate locations.

Hubris? What are you talking about? I'm not putting words into anyone's mouth. Everyone just calm down. Act like adults.

So, ok. How many hidden Alaskan pyramids are there, then? The one I'm referring to is in the location I mentioned specifically, and is inverted, and in the ground (hence "Dark"); factually, I have no idea what color it is since it's in the ground. The square base of the object is visible in the pics. This is the one that was ID'd by a Russian satellite in 2022, though I'm unsure if this is the one ID'd by seismic monitors after the Chinese nuclear tests, years prior. It is entirely possible that we are talking about *two separate* anomalies in separate locations.
“No reply necessary. I'll just stop reading this group.”

That was you, right? I don’t mean to sound closed-minded. It’s just that I’ve never been one to leave a party twice. Particularly after announcing it to the hosts.

Back
Top Bottom