Shadow People

Wow, this is creepy. The shadow man i see is similar to the guy out of Jeepers Creepers, but totally black, no colour. A VERY LARGE HAT!!!!!!

I recovered a memory of seeing it in my bedroom cupboard as a child only the other week.
(I replied earlier in this thread about seeing it as an adult, but its always 'corner of the eye' glimpses now.)

My friend has seen it aswell. He told me......"I remember waking up as a child, knowing he was there. I was under my blanket, but i lifted it up, and i looked at it. You couldnt touch it.... if you did, you just knew something bad would happen, it would kill you".

Shadow ''people'' are 4d entities when only partially in 3d space.
If a 4d ''being'' shows only 1% of its form in 3d world, (while it keeps the remaining 99% in 4density/parallel universe), we will see it as a shadow (or as a ghost, depending on the 4d look/form of the entity).

Medulin said:
Shadow ''people'' are 4d entities when only partially in 3d space.
If a 4d ''being'' shows only 1% of its form in 3d world, (while it keeps the remaining 99% in 4density/parallel universe), we will see it as a shadow (or as a ghost, depending on the 4d look/form of the entity).

Hi Medulin, why would you think that what you've written here is true? Do you have any data to back these statements up?

I had an imaginary friend as a child that I named Shadow. I used to play with her, sing with her, refuse to eat unless the grown ups would set a place for her, talk with her, etc etc etc. My mom would get exasperated and mad at me. But my grandmother never did. She told me she could see her too. When I started school, another kid made fun of me for having an imaginary friend and I got upset. I told shadow to go away. The next time I saw my grandma the first thing she said was "why isn't shadow with you? I've never seen you alone before?" to this day, I still don't think it was an imaginary friend. I've seen Shadow since and other shadow people my whole life. Interesting to note since it is discussed in this conversation, my grandmother was diagnosed schizophrenic. (though exhibiting no symptoms by the time I was born) My mother dragged me through psychiatric testing as a teenager (because she said I had an attitude problem lol) and they said I was just a normal teenager.

An experience that I had recently, in the past few weeks was sleep paralysis. This has never happened to me before. I fell asleep on my back and as soon as I fell asleep, I experienced sleep paralysis. I was aware, looking straight up above me and hovering above me was a shadowy figure. You know in horror movies how they have those scary little possessed girls? That's what her face reminded me of.. but it didn't really have a body, its "body" was all shadowy and black. It was staring down at me as I stared back up at it, I was completely paralyzed. All I felt was overwhelming fear, I was so scared. It felt evil to me. And I couldn't do anything. Just stare back at it. I eventually fell back into normal sleep and woke up sometime again during the night... and remembering my sleep paralysis. I was frightened. The next morning I just couldn't get over it because I have never experienced anything like this, it was just so real. I didn't know if it was a cross between a dream state but being aware at the same time. Then I started researching and found out that other people who have experienced sleep paralysis have had the exact same thing happen to them, some sort of shadowy presence. It just seems like it happens too much for it to be coincidence. I don't know what I saw that night, but it totally freaked me out.

What a scary experience. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a sure way to tell whether the experience was 'real' or a product of brain activity. There's quite a few threads on sleep paralysis here. Just put it in the search box on the upper right. I hope they give you some more information to work with. Here's one to get you started:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26269.0.html

Cassandra94 said:
An experience that I had recently, in the past few weeks was sleep paralysis. This has never happened to me before. I fell asleep on my back and as soon as I fell asleep, I experienced sleep paralysis. I was aware, looking straight up above me and hovering above me was a shadowy figure. You know in horror movies how they have those scary little possessed girls? That's what her face reminded me of.. but it didn't really have a body, its "body" was all shadowy and black. It was staring down at me as I stared back up at it, I was completely paralyzed. All I felt was overwhelming fear, I was so scared. It felt evil to me. And I couldn't do anything. Just stare back at it. I eventually fell back into normal sleep and woke up sometime again during the night... and remembering my sleep paralysis. I was frightened. The next morning I just couldn't get over it because I have never experienced anything like this, it was just so real. I didn't know if it was a cross between a dream state but being aware at the same time. Then I started researching and found out that other people who have experienced sleep paralysis have had the exact same thing happen to them, some sort of shadowy presence. It just seems like it happens too much for it to be coincidence. I don't know what I saw that night, but it totally freaked me out.

It's also not uncommon that at the beginning of an out of body experience (OBE) sleep paralysis happens. In that stage, if someone never had such an experience before, fear and the feeling of some sort of presence can happen. Figures can appear, mumbling sowhere in the background can be heard, the feeling of being compressed or "pushed", tingling sensations all over the body etc. I is repeatedly reported that the primary feeling that is present during the first signs of an OBE usually shapes the following perceptions. So it's likely that, while you felt paralyzed, the fear transformed the perceived presence into a reflection of the fear itself.

It's difficult (if not impossible) to tell appart what's real and whats a product of the brain, like herondancer said, especially if it comes to the realm between sleep being awake. Nevertheless it can be real scary, no matter what explanation might be the right one.

no-man's-land said:
It's also not uncommon that at the beginning of an out of body experience (OBE) sleep paralysis happens. In that stage, if someone never had such an experience before, fear and the feeling of some sort of presence can happen. Figures can appear, mumbling sowhere in the background can be heard, the feeling of being compressed or "pushed", tingling sensations all over the body etc. I is repeatedly reported that the primary feeling that is present during the first signs of an OBE usually shapes the following perceptions. So it's likely that, while you felt paralyzed, the fear transformed the perceived presence into a reflection of the fear itself.

It's difficult (if not impossible) to tell appart what's real and whats a product of the brain, like herondancer said, especially if it comes to the realm between sleep being awake. Nevertheless it can be real scary, no matter what explanation might be the right one.

Yes, it's really hard to distinguish between real experiences and projections of the mind. In the past I had a few occasional episodes of waking up in the middle of the night feeling paralysed and also a couple of OBEs, but I haven't experienced any high strangeness since changing my diet. I also had an episode of waking up in a semi-awaken state and seeing what I can only describe as an androgyne staring right into my eyes, hovering above me and whispering words that I could't hear. It took me a few seconds to realise what was happening, and shortly after, it realised that I was consciously looking at it and slowly faded away.

As it was the first time I ever witnessed a ghost, I was a bit shocked but not that scared. I had a mixed feeling of fear and excitement. Although I wasn't moving, I didn't necessarily feel paralysed as my attention was so focused on the entity that I had dissociated from any physical movement. Whether it was an actual discarnate being or a projection of my subconscious, that I don't know, but it definitely had an impact on my understanding of high strangeness being a first such experience for me.

Hooded robed shadow people energy harvesting etc.

Hi Im surprised the term Shadow Person is not used in the forum except once. Or just some equivalent label for them. The way they seem to be particularly the Hooded Robed ones and the Hat Man with the pilgrim style hat.
There are large numbers of detailed witness accounts on the net and about a third of them involve the hooded robed or Hatman. But little info about what/who they are and what kind of realm or density they are from.
Of course there are ghost types, "window fallers" and astral entities etc that are intermittently or fully "shadowy" in appearance but the hooded robed and hat man really seem to have a job/niche/role that involves intentionally manipulating and parasitising humans. The two types have distinctive detailed characteristics like the hooded robed plasma texture, the strong "maleness" vibe and how the Hat Man often does repetitive sequenced actions and often talks with a staticy noise (not that he/it actually often talks).

Here is my witness account if interested. It was a sunday 3am (or I think 2:50) New Zealand time and a three days before full moon the first time. I didnt note the other several dates unfortunately.
http://shadowpeople.dotster.com/main/shadow/hooded/cantilevered.html

Ive only seen a hooded robed one several times.
So, what kind of group of beings are these hooded ones? How many are there? Do they have names or are they part of a group or organisation etc that has a name/s.
Same with the Hat Man. Is it one entity split up and somehow simultaneous divided to manifest all over the world or is it a group of "Hat Men". Why the pilgrim hat? Reminds me of the LKJ book part about the pilgrim period, oak island alchemist-involved thing. There are also US military black ops patches with pilgrim hat characters and "grim reaper" and hooded-robed beings on them. Its all just a big coincidence.
I have a friend here in NZ that saw something that was like "the devil "(i.e. he meant the being known by christians etc as the devil but not saying it meant or could be a fully accurate way of describing this thing) my friend said "he had a pilgrim hat" and it almost kind of mesmerised/distracted/lead him to drinking filthy black iridescent stagnant seepage water. But someone said hey what are you doing? And snapped him out. I said "hey thats the Hat Man! heaps of people have seen that" He had never heard of it, shadow people or any specifics. Hes not into the internet etc.
So yep, who is this Hat Man? what does he do and why? Is he like an "archon" or involved or how is he -and the hooded robed ones- how are they involved in the control system we are under?

Also what are the effects of having energy/fear/loosh -whatever it was- sucked out of you? Over time I have less emotions and I cant astral project or kind of swish my astral body from side to side like I could then. But this happened over a year or two. There was not an immediate change in that aspect.
Or it was caused by something else. Can medication (candesartan blood pressure pills) block astral projection? And yep a "mild" head injury a year ago (i appear fine/undamaged). I feel kind of like im locked in to my slave-planet/"school"/pac-man body now.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Hooded robed shadow people energy harvesting etc.

Oh ok there is actually a Shadow People section. I searched shadow people but didnt find anything. And Hat Man.

Back
Top Bottom