Sheets of Rain!

Gawan said:
article-2569919-1BE51C8500000578-856_964x1312.jpg
griffin said:
Let it rain, rain hard, rain and rain some more. California and much of the US West and Southwest are in a long-term drought, so those areas need the water. About five more weather fronts like this latest one between now and the end of June will be needed before the water levels in California fully recover.
Certainly looks like they could do with rain, judging by the above water level comparisons! :scared:

Laura said:
Great catch, Bear!

Once again, we see the clever way the Cs are able to give clues without violating our learning imperative!
Yeah, I caught on as soon as I heard the words uttered and smiled thinking that's how the C's said it. :)

Eboard10 said:
Laura said:
Great catch, Bear!

Once again, we see the clever way the Cs are able to give clues without violating our learning imperative!

Yeah, nice one Bear!

To those who may not understand why the sentence mentioning gold coins in California is bolded, he's referring to the following news from last week:

_http://edition.cnn.com/2014/02/25/us/california-gold-discovery/

California couple strikes gold after finding $10 million in rare coins

Russia Today also came out with the news that the interim government is threatening to go nuclear and may restock its nuclear arsenal within 6 months:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoo_iJgIMc

Ukraine to go nuclear? New govt rep threatens rearmament, US silent

This obviously doesn't exclude the possibility that the quote may refer to something else like a comet being "mistaken" for a nuclear explosion or hitting a chemical plant etc.
Yes, or an self-attack by the EU puppet government put in Ukraine (or to cover up a comet impact).

In a unrelated search on schizophrenia on the forum, specifically C's transcripts, I came across this from the February 19, 2000 session:

Q: So far, we haven't had a single call or e-mail from a single publisher, author, television station, radio or anything, as a result of the article. It just went kerflop!

A: Just you wait Henrietta Higgins, just you wait!

Figured I'd post it in this thread since the "just you wait" was used and has possible connections to other sessions mentioned in this thread.

edit: clarity

from facebook.." The picture being taken from the airplane ,while the city of Obrenovac in Serbia was plundered by heavy rain from this single cloud? "

e48hup.jpg

It seems many Serbians i know are blaming Haarp.. which makes me wonder where they got that idea from, considering 'haarp' is about the limit of the 'conspiracies' i've ever heard from these friends. That they are talking about haarp at all has me curious. and yes, i've furnished them with links to sott for their own perusal... :cool2:

link: http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/e48hup.jpg - it took me while to work out how to post that image, so the size will have to do! ;D

itellsya said:
It seems many Serbians i know are blaming Haarp.. which makes me wonder where they got that idea from, considering 'haarp' is about the limit of the 'conspiracies' i've ever heard from these friends. That they are talking about haarp at all has me curious. and yes, i've furnished them with links to sott for their own perusal... :cool2:

Give them links to SOTT Earth Changes Video Summaries. They will be surprised to see how many natural disasters happened in the land of HAARP creators. ;)

Persej said:
Give them links to SOTT Earth Changes Video Summaries. They will be surprised to see how many natural disasters happened in the land of HAARP creators. ;)

i DID!! ;D (and i post pretty much all the 'earth change' related compilations on my social networks). I thought it quite convincing because around that time China and a few other places had experienced the 'worst flooding/rain for so-so hundred years'. But it seemed as though they were so 'convinced' it was HAARP because a) they were traumatised b) a 'scientist' was featured on a radio show and said so. I showed them other examples of these 'Sheets of rain' such as the Canadian video (mentioned here somewhere). I also mentioned i was reading ECHCC, so there were other ways for this to happen, though admittedly this is a stretch for people still suspecting HAARP.

In some ways it helped because it gave me a window of opportunity to discuss it with people who otherwise i would have struggled to find a way to the discussion. I think that because they have already suffered at the hands of the Western Governments, they are more ready than most people to suspect systematic corruption at the all levels. And that perhaps it isn't exactly what they have come to believe...

It seems you did everything you could to inform your friends. Now it's up to them to take the 'bait' or continue believing in HAARP scenario. ;)

Saw this on FB this evening, dated June 12, 2014 or thereabouts - beyond sheets of rain!

Automated caption translation:

"And Lo and behold, yesterday's viharszörny, which caused so much damage to the Villány wine region.close up of the whole thing is quite unforgettable."

Pic is here - stunning!

__https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=795452933822903&set=a.737490656285798.1073741863.100000746102291&type=1&theater

There had been severe weather in Europe (east/west) this week, there are stunning images in this link as well _https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/timeline?filter=3

Severe weather in France, Switzerland, Slovenia, Germany, Chelyabinsk, Croatia, Hungary, Belgium, Austria, Holland, Czech Republic ... I heard in the news about freaky hail storm too in Spain this week.

One of the recent ones, another ---there had been quite many larger than usual hail size storms, around the globe, isn't it?--- freaky hail storm in Texas with the hail size of 13 cms???!!! baseball size it is said in the video, but I think is more like it softball, those are bigger, and many broke up after impact _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5d2Omzcl8Q

Curious is, that I like to see those kind of images/pictures, but feel for those who are living them directly and its possible consequences.

Added: Within this encountered feelings, found this image that made me laugh _https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/photos/a.1423656947857402.1073741825.1377757209114043/1520145181541911/?type=1&relevant_count=1 good protection for car against freaking nowadyas hailstorms, my car was hit once, no windows were broken but it ended up with a look like orange skin.

Found another use of "Just you wait" in the transcripts and I just ordered the movie 'My Fair Lady' where the quote comes from and 'Pygmalion' by George Bernard Shaw, which the movie and play are based off of.

25 Sept 1999

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=25695.0

Q: I would like to address some particular issues. Apparently, there is an awful lot of speculation on the internet in various places about 'disasters' of various sorts. There was Comet Lee back a few months ago; then the Nostradamus issue was brought in creating a general panic; now there are other calls of alarm being raised. The disasters on the planet are being attributed to, among other things, the passage of Comet Lee through the Solar System. There are speculations that asteroids or other cometary type bodies are going to cause imminent disasters because of their electrical interactions with the Sun and other bodies of the Solar System. The Internet has, essentially, become a Grand Forum for Doomsday Prognostications. Site after site is waiting for an imminent strike of the planet by some celestial body. I mean, we just have a few days left according to one site! I know that we have dealt with many of these issues before, but the hysteria among some groups is increasing, being bred, generated, being transmitted and encouraged via the Internet. Could you comment please?

A: Normally, we do not "comment " to a non-inquiry, but let it be said that many cling to "doomsday" prophetic calamities as a means to absolve personal frustrations with others. I.E. "Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!!"

mabar said:
~snip~

One of the recent ones, another ---there had been quite many larger than usual hail size storms, around the globe, isn't it?--- freaky hail storm in Texas with the hail size of 13 cms???!!! baseball size it is said in the video, but I think is more like it softball, those are bigger, and many broke up after impact _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5d2Omzcl8Q

Interesting that you mention freak hail storms, as we had one of those here just a few days ago :/

It was not sheets of rain, but sheets of hail and ice. I'll re-post the pictures below, it was quite something else.

Arwenn said:
r0_0_720_960_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

r0_0_720_960_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

4.JPG

image.jpg

And to think the day started out like this:

Ocean%20Front%20Motor%20Lodge%20Forster%201%20w.jpg

You can imagine this kind of event happening big time in multiple areas around the world fairly soon. Egads!

You can imagine this kind of event happening big time in multiple areas around the world fairly soon. Egads!
Yep!
#Espagne should FINALLY reconnect with #humidité at the end of May, with frequent #pluies mainly in the east of the country and the Mediterranean coast. As a reminder, the country is currently experiencing one of the worst #sécheresse in its history.Precipitation accumulation until May 31 - ECMWF model via Meteologix

The Mediterranean region has finally been subject to #pluies in recent days. Beneficial rains, although still insufficient compared to the current #sécheresse . We note over 72 hours on the continent:41mm in Mimet (13)24mm in Sète (34)19mm in Montpellier (34)18mm in Marseille-Marignane (13)Much heavier rains on the eastern #Corse :117mm in Bocognano56mm in Porto-Vecchio48mm in BastiaCard via @infoclimat

Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 12-02-38 NWS San Diego on Twitter.png

Yesterday when I woke up I saw the electromagnetic mesh. I felt a heaviness in my head and in that recently awakened state, I saw a kind of metallic mesh, with very small honeycomb-like cells. It undulated in the air and I saw it with my eyes closed, but with my eyes open too, so it was something that was there.

All the neighbors have Wi-Fi and since it is Saturday morning many do not work, so they had their machines connected at home.

I have loved the rain for some time, because when it rains hard I feel a wonderful sensation of peace and calm.

I believe that the rain makes that mesh less thick and harmful.

Back
Top Bottom