Show # 10: Is Science a Force for Good in the World? - Modern Medicine

Great show along with the personal stories told. The example of nurses being told to inject x, y and z patients with this or that drug in measured deadly volumes before being stopped (>80%), was/is a horrific automation example of authoritarian followers.

Once sitting next to a studying nurse on a plane we talked about what she was reading; which was a thick binder on diagnosis and pharmacological cures. So her studies were basically looking at a diagnosis and cure matrix of pharma prescription – nothing else, no diet, no Q&A about the patients past, just markers and drug cures. She said she had to know every pharma prescription and the studies binder was via med school from the pharma industry and was, in her words, a bible.

Thanks to the callers along with the pharma industry caller.

Good night folks.

Little did I knew that this was going to be the show where I was going to laugh the most. I guess it is a sort of ER humor.

This world needs more people like the radio hosts and callers. :)

Psyche said:
Little did I knew that this was going to be the show where I was going to laugh the most. I guess it is a sort of ER humor.

Well, if you don't laugh, you go nuts!

If anybody didn't get my "ovaltine" remark, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_SuywOociY

Psyche said:

I was also laughing out loud a lot with this show. Thank you for another great show you all.

Great show!

Psyche said:

Yup, their humour is contagious :cool:

Back
Top Bottom