Show #17: 'It's all a hoax!' The madness of conspiracy theorists

Hey guys, great show as usual, thank you all :)

It was real great to hear anart on the radio too! I enjoyed her comments and presence and I think it added to the overall discussion and 'atmosphere', if you will. Will this be a more regular thing, or was it a special treat? :)

It's also interesting the state of mind I notice in me after listening, it seems to be of a serene, 'recharged' type of calmness. FWIW

Caught the show today - thanks Joe, Kniall, Jason & Anart for pointing out the great need to be rational and diligent with research. The fact that we (all) are being played, and there is a program for everyone these days, makes networking even more critical.

Great recapitulation Kniall on Protocol 12 that syncs well to what can be seen.

Perceval said:
timmyman said:
Can anyone recommend the best way of getting these shows into my ipod:)
I loved the podcasts as they were very easy to manage on the go and listen to when ever and no internet required but getting them off youtube seems

the show for some reason isn't supported by the estonian itunes store:(

Just click on any of the shows on the main page here

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet

and then under the show player there is a "download this episode" link where you can download the episode as an mp3. Then just transfer manually to your player.

I use an iPhone also. I just set up SOTT talk radio as a podcast through iTunes, which automatically grabs new episodes and syncs them to my phone, which i play tgrough the bative podcast app. I don't remember the details specifically, but yeah.

Thanks for the awesome episode!

Paragon said:
Hey guys, great show as usual, thank you all :)

It was real great to hear anart on the radio too! I enjoyed her comments and presence and I think it added to the overall discussion and 'atmosphere', if you will. Will this be a more regular thing, or was it a special treat? :)

It's also interesting the state of mind I notice in me after listening, it seems to be of a serene, 'recharged' type of calmness. FWIW
Glad ya'll enjoyed it - it was probably more of a 'special treat' situation since I'm not here very often. It was a real pleasure to take part since Joe, Kniall and Atriedes all make it move so smoothly - they're good and so well-informed that it's easy to chime in!

Fantastic show everyone!

I would just like to note that Anart's presence there was quite refreshing, balancing and clarifying.

Keep up this awesome work!

Brilliant show, filled with many valid points! Thanks Joe, Jason, Kniall & Anart - there is increasing pressure on the PTB I feel to get a 'firmer grasp' on the situation.

voyageur said:
Caught the show today - thanks Joe, Kniall, Jason & Anart for pointing out the great need to be rational and diligent with research. The fact that we (all) are being played, and there is a program for everyone these days, makes networking even more critical.

Great recapitulation Kniall on Protocol 12 that syncs well to what can be seen.

Pob said:
Oxajil said:
I thought it was a great show that put a lot of things in perspective while discussing the bigger picture as well.

Agree. It was a very useful reminder to fact check to the best of our ability sources before inviting others for their interpretation. I realise by not doing so we are unwittingly contributing to the flow of disinformation and it is an important lesson.

voyageur & Pob, what you've written above really stood out to me - I agree.

Thanks Kniall for the Protocol 12! Found it hard to catch some parts whilst listening, great (re)work :)

Back
Top Bottom