Show #27: All and Everything part 2

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday August 4th from 2-4pm EST (7-9pm GMT): All and Everything part 2

After our 'All and Everything' show a few weeks back, we received a lot of positive feedback on the format of the show, so this week we've decided to go for 'All and Everything part 2'. As with part 1, we'll be offering our listeners a show packed with "condensed Truth" on various different current (and perhaps not-so-current) topics. We'll aim to deal with each discrete topic in about 5 minutes and then see if our analysis leads us to an overall view of 'life on planet earth'.

As before, the show is also going to be dedicated to you, our listeners, in the sense that we are extending an open invitation to you to call or write in (via the chat room) with any questions or comments on ANY topic you want to broach and discuss with the hosts.

Maybe you'd like us to clarify something we discussed in any of our previous shows? Maybe we're missing something you feel needs to be talked about? Want to share your experiences related to anything we've discussed in the past, or that we haven't yet got around to discussing? Now's your chance!

Join us from 2-4pm (EST) on SOTT Talk Radio as we take a bird's eye view of current and past events.

Maybe you could talk a bit about pedophile rings?

http://www.sott.net/article/264576-Elite-pedophile-network-Moroccans-to-protest-against-royal-pardon-for-Spanish-child-rapist

I did find this article, which Joe mentioned in the first paragraph of his recent focus piece, weird and eventually could only be speculated about (also when it was the fourth time the Baboons did this):

* http://www.sott.net/article/264536-Baboon-in-Netherlands-Zoo-Completely-Lethargic

* The unfortunate public train/coach... incidents.

* And the newest release from the U.S. government closing embassies on Sunday: "Terror threat prompts U.S. embassy closures overseas" http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/01/politics/embassies-close/?hpt=hp_t2

Anyway just some ideas and I'm looking forward to it!

The change in animal behaviour? What might be stirring up the 2D fellows?
Such as: Cow attack kills one, injures four

There was also an incident of a cat attacking a woman - similarly in France.

It's probably not limited to France; more part of the shift taking place over the entire cosmos.
What other kind of factors contribute to that?

I would like to hear more about the topic of using black boxes in cars, trains, ships etcetera as a political tool for PTB. Maybe, you have more information on it. I mean, the actual "accidents" besides Michael Hastings and train crash in Spain. While reading the article on SOTT page http://www.sott.net/article/264294-A-black-box-for-car-crashes where the incident with Timothy P. Murray, the lieutenant governor of Massachusetts, was mentioned, the question popped up into my head: Why him? From what I read it seems to me that he was blackmailed into leaving his position. My question is why?

From Wiki here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Murray
On April 2, 2010, Governor Patrick and Lt. Governor Murray confirmed they would run for re-election. On June 5, 2010, they were endorsed by Democrats at the Massachusetts Democratic Party Convention. Both faced no other Democratic challengers. Other Gubernatorial candidates in the 2010 election included Republican Charlie Baker, Independent Tim Cahill, and Green/Rainbow Jill Stein. The election took place on November 2, 2010, and Patrick and Murray were re-elected with 48.4% of the vote.

[...]

The Lieutenant Governor checked himself into St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester on July 5, 2010 after feeling chest pains. He had marched in five parades over the weekend for Independence Day celebrations in 90 degree heat. The following day, he remained hospitalized for further testing and was said to be in good spirits.[15] On July 7 he was released from the hospital.

On November 2, 2011, Murray crashed a government-owned vehicle on a stretch of Interstate 190.[17] Initially, police investigating did not issue any citations.
Murray initially claimed he simply lost control on the ice, wasn’t speeding, was wearing a seat belt and braked. But those claims were all later disproven when the Crown Victoria black box data recorder information was released.[18] The data revealed the car was traveling 108 miles per hour, accelerated, and the Lt. Governor was not wearing a seat belt at the time the vehicle collided with a rock ledge and flipped over. Murray was unhurt in the accident.[17]

[...]

With Deval Patrick not seeking re-election in 2014, Murray was considered by some to be the front-runner for the Democratic nomination for Governor.[19][20] However, he announced in January 2013 that he would not run for Governor.[21]
On May 22, 2013, The Boston Globe reported that Murray would resign the position of lieutenant governor to become head of the Worcester Chamber of Commerce, a job that pays more than his government salary.[22]

Maybe, I'm reading too much into it, but it's interesting, osit. Somehow it reminded me a scene for Godfather where Michael Corleone said, "We made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

I would also like to hear your thoughts about the Snowden affair and the possible future implications of this. It's obvious, osit, that someone thought long and hard about the whole operation. It seems to me that it was thought through to every little detail with the perfect knowing of Russian laws and so on. Snowden's behavior is really bizarre for a person who is a whistleblower, osit. While I was reading Russian sources, it struck me that he summons , organizes press conferences etc. He behaves as someone who had assurances that nothing bad can happen to him. And that His magic phrase ( I'm paraphrasing) " I could read anyone's e-mail and so on" was repeated by him when he was talking to the Russian officials as well. He sounds like someone reading the script or a person who was programmed to say certain things. His passport was cancelled at very opportune moment, so he got 'stuck' in Russia. Very convenient, I might say. I do think he never intended to go to Iceland nor Latin America as he was saying all this time. My impression of this that he is there were he's supposed to be. The US has not even made the official request for his extradition! And now he is free to live in Russia. My question is: is this just a way to get the Russian government to change it's position in regards to Syria? O maybe it something else? Some other hidden force that plays both sides?

Thanks ST crew for you words this week, with lots of interesting ground covered as always.

Good night. :)

I really love these "All and Everything" shows! Much thanks to the co-hosts.

And maybe there were no calls because everyone was so intrigued with you all talking that they didn't want to interrupt?

Nienna said:

And maybe there were no calls because everyone was so intrigued with you all talking that they didn't want to interrupt?

Must be! Thanks for listening and being such great chatters! ;)

Another outstanding show covering a great deal of very relevant ground.......

Thank You, Jason, Joe, Kniall, and Pierre!

You guys rock ! :rockon:

Thank You Again
L :cool2:

Good points about possible mechanisms of attraction for meteor/comet fragments. We usually think about the damaging effects in proportion to size but it may also be a function of the charge they carry relative to both ground and the atmospheric layers.

I also think that all materials exhibit certain sympathetic frequency resonances that are determined at the atomic level (due to experiments I was involved in years ago). These resonances may become stronger in large concentrations of a particular material. If an "incoming" is also sympathetic to this resonance, then I could picture a kind of "targeting" occurring.

Hi,
fascinating show, I enjoyed it very much.
Pierre was talking about before the comet hit Jupiter there was observed an electrical discharge between the two.
I had never heard this before and it is very interesting. could you direct me to a site where I might learn more about this? I want to know how far the comet was from Jupiter when this phenomenon took place.
and if all the recent fireballs that have been reported could possibly produce the same type of reaction on a smaller scale. This is all very exciting for me, to start putting these things together. It all ties in nicely with horns of moses too.
Thank you all for the shows.

Laurie

Nienna said:

I second that, the "All & Everything" shows connect a great deal - thank you guys :flowers:

SMM said:
Nienna said:

I second that, the "All & Everything" shows connect a great deal - thank you guys :flowers:

Hey, I don't want to go to the beach when you are on the radio. :D

Thanks a lot for talking about pedocrimes. Pierre made an excellent point about ponerization, OSIT. First, ponerization takes place in the family where these very unfortunate and neglected kids come from, which then continues in the pedocriminal circles.
I really think we should ditch the word pedophile, since the word pedocriminals/crimes is so much better. Thanks also to Niall for introducing and talking about this disturbing topic.
BTW, I didn't know that Regina Loef had 200 alters that helped her deal with this terrible ordeal. My DCM, she had the will to survive all this and then she went on being this very important witness. I have such respect for this lady.

I am also glad that you brought up Michael Hastings.
It was a very interesting show and you have covered a lot!

Back
Top Bottom