Show #27: All and Everything part 2

I as well love listening to you guys discuss topics. I would think that you didn't have any callers because they wanted to hear what you guys have to say as well. Love this format. Thank- you!

Thanks for talking about the accident in Spain. Very interesting, all the program.

Laurelayn said:
Hi,
fascinating show, I enjoyed it very much.
Pierre was talking about before the comet hit Jupiter there was observed an electrical discharge between the two.
I had never heard this before and it is very interesting. could you direct me to a site where I might learn more about this? I want to know how far the comet was from Jupiter when this phenomenon took place.
and if all the recent fireballs that have been reported could possibly produce the same type of reaction on a smaller scale. This is all very exciting for me, to start putting these things together. It all ties in nicely with horns of moses too.
Thank you all for the shows.

Laurie

Here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjSPlzr2544

and an article

http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2005/arch05/050718deepimpact.htm

that might be of interest.

LQB said:
Good points about possible mechanisms of attraction for meteor/comet fragments. We usually think about the damaging effects in proportion to size but it may also be a function of the charge they carry relative to both ground and the atmospheric layers.

I also think that all materials exhibit certain sympathetic frequency resonances that are determined at the atomic level (due to experiments I was involved in years ago). These resonances may become stronger in large concentrations of a particular material. If an "incoming" is also sympathetic to this resonance, then I could picture a kind of "targeting" occurring.

Any idea where to get some further information on this subject? Pierre I believe, spoke of how the Earth and atmosphere are changing regarding the positive / negative charges; and how this may affect incoming celestial (electrical) bodies and where they are attracted to (or possibly 'directed' even?). Ever since the last C's session, I am finding the whole issue of electrical manifestations and attraction to some locators increasingly fascinating.

Q: (Anart) You remarked that the people believing in the lies are getting increasingly fractured, which would then tie into the increasing cataclysmic events, so it's all being driven by the lies. (L) I'm not sure that the PTB are aware that that's what they're doing: bringing that on. I think they just want to fracture people because... (Perceval) From a 4d STS kind of thing, they'd want as many humans as possible believing lies so they can destroy them. (L) Well, from a 4d point of view sure, but that's not something we can argue because it's not provable. We can argue from history because one of the Roman emperors was alleged to have said to his prefects ruling the various provinces around the empire, he said, "Squeeze them until nobody has a cent left." I mean this sort of attitude has been prevalent down through history. What questions did we ask about the fertilizer plant last time, and what were the answers? (Perceval) That happened since the last session we did. (Kniall) Boston Bombings happened the same week, but after... (L) So we didn't even ask anything about the fertilizer explosion. So, ask! (Perceval) What caused the Waco fertilizer plant explosion?

A: Information overload in the form of a small comet fragment with a massive electrical charge.

Q: (Perceval) There was a fire burning before the explosion. What caused that fire?

A: First fragment.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31445.0.html

Thanks for a brilliant show guys!!! I really enjoy this format and the way you each 'spark' (no pun intended! :lol: ) interesting, intelligent and humourous responses from each other.

Great Work :)

What is also interesting to note in light of pierre's comet strike/targeting explanation is that the biggest fertilizer plant in Ukraine exploded today.

_http://www.best-news.us/news-5092267-Ukraine-39s-largest-nitrogen-fertilizer-plant-explosion-killed-at-least-two-people.html

_http://c4i.me/site/2013/08/06/explosion-europe-ukraine-5/

I believe they were synthesizing ammonia compounds as well...hmm

I really like the All and Everything shows! But I would say the same for all the shows so far. ;) What's so special about them, that they not only cover many topics, but also connect several dots and help the listener to see the emerging picture. For me, the news junkie, it's really hard sometimes to understand how people are unable to notice that something strange is going on. And this kind of reporting can be of real help. The problem is, just like with everything else, that in order to listen to the show and benefit from the extensive knowledge of SOTT's crew (not to mention the wit!) one should be already curious enough and look for it. But hey, that's how it works with all the good things out there. Thank you for doing it! :rockon:

And I also have a general suggestion in case it may be useful. Maybe it would be good to put SOTT blog talk radio shows on youtube as well, with some relevant keywords. Many radio shows put their archives, especially interviews on youtube (interviews with David Paulides, Rich Dolan, for example), so perhaps it would help the exposure somewhat.

trendsetter37 said:
What is also interesting to note in light of pierre's comet strike/targeting explanation is that the biggest fertilizer plant in Ukraine exploded today.

_http://www.best-news.us/news-5092267-Ukraine-39s-largest-nitrogen-fertilizer-plant-explosion-killed-at-least-two-people.html

_http://c4i.me/site/2013/08/06/explosion-europe-ukraine-5/

I believe they were synthesizing ammonia compounds as well...hmm

Yep, noticed the same thing. Here is an article on SOTT that talks about it:
http://www.sott.net/article/264713-Ammonia-blowout-in-Ukraine-kills-5-injures-20

What is curious, and it's also mentioned in the comment, that there was a fire in the same factory that happened in May this year. It may be strange indeed, unless it's a common thing in post Soviet Union installations, due to negligence, bad or old equipment, etc. But it is still an interesting coincidence.

Keit said:
And I also have a general suggestion in case it may be useful. Maybe it would be good to put SOTT blog talk radio shows on youtube as well, with some relevant keywords. Many radio shows put their archives, especially interviews on youtube (interviews with David Paulides, Rich Dolan, for example), so perhaps it would help the exposure somewhat.

We've been posting the shows on YT since we began more or less. There are few that are missing, but they'll be published pretty soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SottTalkRadio

Thanks for a great show, I still have about and hour left and am looking forward to listening to the whole thing.

Perceval said:
We've been posting the shows on YT since we began more or less. There are few that are missing, but they'll be published pretty soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SottTalkRadio

Oh, I didn't know. That's good then!

Thank you to all of you! Big thank you! The show was really good. Really good. I hope you will continue doing it on a regular basis.

At the beginning, when you were taking about twitting raving terrorists, an image of "Angry Birds" (popular children's game character) came into my mind, and I had a good laugh.

Mariama said:
Thanks a lot for talking about pedocrimes. Pierre made an excellent point about ponerization, OSIT. First, ponerization takes place in the family where these very unfortunate and neglected kids come from, which then continues in the pedocriminal circles.
I really think we should ditch the word pedophile, since the word pedocriminals/crimes is so much better. Thanks also to Niall for introducing and talking about this disturbing topic.

I agree with Mariama on this. After reading about cases on this topic, especially Belgian "X" Files, I think the term "pedophiles" is extremely inappropriate (although commonly accepted) and offensive to the victims of such crimes. They are literarily pedotorturers, pedocriminals, in more general sense.

Thank you, Pierre, for bring in the facts about the French revolution in 1871 and the explanations about the mechanism behind the phenomenon of sink holes formation. It was simple and easy to understand.

I really appreciated Jason's point that no person is immune of the disease, i.e psychopathic influence, and the only solution is not get rid off psychopaths, but learning and discernment. Very valuable point, osit. While listening about how people during revolution resort to indiscriminate killings and the cycle repeats itself with new psychopaths rising to the top, it struck me that what Caesar was trying to show people – clemency as a possible way to change things? Although I now think that maybe, if he would be more careful and thought more about protecting himself things would turned out differently? What is the lesson in this? Bashar al-Assad and his wife, Asma al-Assad, with all their good intentions seem to be careless about their personal safety, osit. The C's said that true STO has no preoccupation for self (I'm sorry, I have no direct quote), but we're all live in the STS world, so the behavior regarding this matter needs to be adjusted, if I understand correctly?

Big thank you to Niall and Joe, Your shows is like a great lectures. I usually take notes, although, sometimes, I forget to write who said what.

I sensed some dismay that nobody called and some frustration from Perceval. I feel like I owe an explanation, because I really value and appreciate what all of you do. I personally have a hard time following what's being said in real time, sometimes. My one and only attempt to do it in real time was the second show on the topic of Caesar and I missed some parts. Certainly will read the transcripts. I actually decided to transcribe and almost did the second transcription ( I'll finish it in 1 or 2 days :)) of two shows to get used to your speech. My main reason was to help hearing-impaired people, and in a certain sense, I'm one too, being non-native English speaker and listener myself :) Hopefully, it will get much easier soon.

Once again, thank you for your work! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom