Show #34: All and Everything part 5

Thanks guys for yet another fantastic show!

With so many events occuring now, (seemingly increasing in number and intensity almost daily) it is reassuring and thought provoking to hear your intelligent, humourous views! Great Work :)

Yeah, thanks for another great show. I just listened to it a few hours ago and as usual enjoyed it lots. Looking forward to the next one.

Another great show! I heard in the car while diving home. After 90 min. Came the noise biblical horns. It was so loud and rising I had to take my earphone out. Haha, then after it finished the talk was going forward and the noice started again ( laugh) it was funny some how, because you did not notice it. Finally it was so loud I could not hear you talk... Then you noticed it and stoped. I thought fist my phone is making some kind of loop and repeating the noice. ( laugh) it was cool !

Kaigen said:
Another great show! I heard in the car while diving home. After 90 min. Came the noise biblical horns. It was so loud and rising I had to take my earphone out. Haha, then after it finished the talk was going forward and the noice started again ( laugh) it was funny some how, because you did not notice it. Finally it was so loud I could not hear you talk... Then you noticed it and stoped. I thought fist my phone is making some kind of loop and repeating the noice. ( laugh) it was cool !

I agree with Kaigen. As unpleasant as this noise was, the outcome was great! Constipated Mookie? :lol: Thank you, Joe's wife :) Looks like the constipated Mookie tried to eat something that day that didn't agree with him. I couldn't stop laughing for hours after that. It was cool! Still remember it. And still laughing.

Olesya said:
Kaigen said:

I agree with Kaigen. As unpleasant as this noise was, the outcome was great! Constipated Mookie? :lol: Thank you, Joe's wife :) Looks like the constipated Mookie tried to eat something that day that didn't agree with him. I couldn't stop laughing for hours after that. It was cool! Still remember it. And still laughing.

That's 'wookie', not mookie!

Here's someone impersonating what Chewbacca from Star Wars sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzMAM20wXw

:lol: Yes, I know. Somehow I made a mistake while writing this word :lol: Thank you for correcting my mistake. :)

I know now: monkey and Wooki got mixed up. And I have a feeling that I might have offended someone. :shock: And it's not funny at all. If I did, please accept my sincerest apologies. And thank you, once again, Kniall, for pointing out to my mistake.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for a really great show!

Since I live in Nairobi, it was interesting to hear your perspectives regarding the Westgate Mall attack. Jason very aptly observed that a crack team should have been able to contain the situation rapidly and not the extended four days of drama that transpired. Indeed it now emerges that the situation was more or less contained on the very first day. and the rest of the time was just a cover-up for looting :( Can you believe that...people have lost their loved ones and hundreds injured and traumatised yet the best the KDF could do was to loot the mall under the cover of an operation to rescue hostages. (KDF-Kenya Defense Forces who are still present in Somaia rooting out the Al Shabaab terrorists.) All the shops in the mall were thoroughly looted and CCTV footage has emerged showing our KDF "heroes" marching out of the mall with bags full of loot from cash registers, jewellery and assorted looted goodies. Finally, the KDF blew up a large section of the mall which was the perfect cover up for thier looting! The truth will out and the true nature of our so called heroes will emerge for all to see.

The Westgate mall was one of the larger and extremely popular upmarket malls with a large expat community frequenting the place. The majority shareholder is of Israeli origin which we are told is why the mall was a principle target. Just like the other major terrorist strikes in Kenya (US embassy bombing in 1998), it now emerges that there was prior information with the Kenyan intelligence agencies indicating that there would be an atttempt on one of the malls. many of the embassies issue regular security bulletins and for the past one year (actually longer), they have been warning against visitng malls because of potential terrorist attacks. In the 1998 attack on the US Embassy, a Kenyan Guard working for the Kenya Railways actually walked to the embassy and reported that there were fellows who were observing the embassy from the Railways HQ which stood across the road from the embassy. Nobody listended to him and within a month the bombing took place.

Right now shop and business owners have put the Government to task to explain where their goods and money disappeared to during the rescue operation. A commission of enquiry (cover-up?) has also been appointed to determine the circumstances around the attack and the response from the Police and military. Incidentally, Alex Jones also had a show featuring this attack but his perspective was total crap :halo: My son (who passed on the link) and I had a good laugh. He couldn't even get his facts right in his efforts to link Obama (who has Kenyan origins) to the terrorists and some Kenyan politicians. Sott radio had an excellent discussion which is much nearer the truth.

Thanks again for such a great show with some excellent and objective analysis :cool:

Kinyash

Incidentally a UFO was actually filmed at the Westgate site! see more on this thread

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32577.new.html#new

Kinyash said:
Jason very aptly observed that a crack team should have been able to contain the situation rapidly and not the extended four days of drama that transpired. Indeed it now emerges that the situation was more or less contained on the very first day. and the rest of the time was just a cover-up for looting :( Can you believe that...people have lost their loved ones and hundreds injured and traumatised yet the best the KDF could do was to loot the mall under the cover of an operation to rescue hostages. (KDF-Kenya Defense Forces who are still present in Somaia rooting out the Al Shabaab terrorists.) All the shops in the mall were thoroughly looted and CCTV footage has emerged showing our KDF "heroes" marching out of the mall with bags full of loot from cash registers, jewellery and assorted looted goodies. Finally, the KDF blew up a large section of the mall which was the perfect cover up for thier looting! The truth will out and the true nature of our so called heroes will emerge for all to see.

The Westgate mall was one of the larger and extremely popular upmarket malls with a large expat community frequenting the place. The majority shareholder is of Israeli origin which we are told is why the mall was a principle target. Just like the other major terrorist strikes in Kenya (US embassy bombing in 1998), it now emerges that there was prior information with the Kenyan intelligence agencies indicating that there would be an atttempt on one of the malls. many of the embassies issue regular security bulletins and for the past one year (actually longer), they have been warning against visitng malls because of potential terrorist attacks. In the 1998 attack on the US Embassy, a Kenyan Guard working for the Kenya Railways actually walked to the embassy and reported that there were fellows who were observing the embassy from the Railways HQ which stood across the road from the embassy. Nobody listended to him and within a month the bombing took place.

Very interesting, thanks Kinyash. I'm glad you were not caught up in that.

I second what Kniall have said here. Thank you very much, Kinyash, for sharing this valuable information. I hope you and you're family are well. Best wishes to all of you. :hug:

Olesya said:
I second what Kniall have said here. Thank you very much, Kinyash, for sharing this valuable information. I hope you and you're family are well. Best wishes to all of you. :hug:

Same here, Kinyash. And thanks for the additional info.

Thanks for your concern Kniall, Olesya and Seeking Truth. My family and I are all well. :)

Back
Top Bottom