Show #48: Surviving the Psy-pocalypse - Interview with Stefan Verstappen

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday January 12th, 2014: Surviving the Psy-pocalypse - Interview with Stefan Verstappen

This week we're talking to Stefan Verstappen, Canadian writer, artist, and martial arts expert living in China. Verstappen has a professional background in communications and business management. Since embarking on his travels throughout East Asia, Verstappen has studied oriental art, culture and Kung Fu.

This world traveller is also one of the few people who understands that psychopaths rule our world. Creator of the viral YouTube video documentary 'Defense Against the Psychopath', based on his book The Art of Urban Survival: A Family Safety and Self Defense Manual, Verstappen has lots to share, not only about defending ourselves from the predators in our midst, but also natural disasters and social breakdown.

We're on air from 2-4pm EST, that's 8-10pm CET, see y'all then!

Sounds good. Studying the roots of martial arts (the energy, grace & power for example) is what advanced me forward on this current learning adventure, so it'll be interesting to hear another take on it. Even better, is a martial arts expert that knows about psychopaths, & how to defend against them! :ninja: (okay it's a ninja but you get the point!)

Looking forward to it. Still didn't have a chance to listen to the last show. Will try to listen soon.

Yeah, I'm getting an echo too, but its not too bad.

To start off it was in and out and garbled for a bit.

I really like what Steffan has to say on spotting trouble before it has a chance to be a problem. :flowers:

Good info on. Rob Ford, will definitely work against him by working for a great candidate (of which there will be a few ) , and by educating people about who and what a psychopath is.

Psychopaths will go for control non?
If we avoid hierarchical structures, if we notice divisive tactics, if we keep communications open, then we canspot the loony!?

Great show! It cut off right at the end, and I'm not sure if it was from my computer or if it was another kind of tech problem.

I'm going to be looking up Stephans books based on this show. I'm interested in what he has to say.

The timing of the show was remarkable, OSIT, in light of what has happened these past few days. When Stefan talked about the victim psychopath I had this 'aha' moment.

Really wonderful show. I hope he will visit you in France, who knows what might happen if you join forces?

Thanks lovely people, also thanks for the laughs.

Laura: "Rant over". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom