Show #70 - Earth Changes in an Electric Universe: The Human-Cosmic Connection

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday 15th June - Earth Changes in an Electric Universe: Is climate change really man-made?

This week on SOTT Talk Radio we’re discussing the recently released book by SOTT.net editors Pierre Lescaudron and Laura
Knight-Jadczyk, Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.

While official science portrays the crazy weather, more frequent sinkholes, increased meteor fireball activity, and intensifying earthquakes as phenomena that are unrelated, research put together by Pierre and Laura strongly suggests that all this (and more!) is intimately connected and may stem from a common cause.

In times past, people understood that the human mind and states of collective human experience influence cosmic and earthly phenomena. How might today's ‘wars and rumors of wars’, global ‘austerity measures’, and the mass protest movements breaking out everywhere play into the climate ‘changing’?

We're live on air at the usual time, from 2-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST, 8-10pm CET).

Reactions: Ca.
Yet another excellent guest, thanks guys! I am taking my time reading Pierre's book, and halfway through, I am so impressed with it. It is so well written and illustrated, structured with understandable explainations for a layperson like myself. I understand some concepts more readily than others, but I would say that essentially Pierre is the science/history/ spiritual Teacher, I always wanted at school! Already it has sparked my curiousity about many subjects, and revitalised my thirst to gain new knowledge and insights for learning and sharing. :)

So looking forward to downloading the show tomorrow. Have fun. Thanks for all your efforts everybody!!!

Looking forward to this show also. Pierre's book is sitting on my coffee table. I have not yet started reading it, probably because the scope of the subject matter makes me feel a bit intimidated. But I agree with what Anam Cara wrote here:

Anam Cara said:
Pierre is the science/history/ spiritual Teacher, I always wanted at school!

School, to me, was really boring. This was back in the 1960's. The teachers were old and pretty set in the way they delivered their lessons. So it has been a nice surprise to me when a new subject is introduced to my mind - and I enjoy it!

Echo Blue said:
Looking forward to this show also. Pierre's book is sitting on my coffee table. I have not yet started reading it, probably because the scope of the subject matter makes me feel a bit intimidated. But I agree with what Anam Cara wrote here:

Anam Cara said:
Pierre is the science/history/ spiritual Teacher, I always wanted at school!

School, to me, was really boring. This was back in the 1960's. The teachers were old and pretty set in the way they delivered their lessons. So it has been a nice surprise to me when a new subject is introduced to my mind - and I enjoy it!

Hi Echo Blue

No need to feel intimidated by what went on at school for Pierre has done an outstanding job in making a very dense and seemingly complex subject entirely accessible and utterly riveting. I'd suggest that you hesitate no longer and dive straight in. It's a total page turner! One of the greatest stories never told! I am only quarter the way through but I can tell you it is worth every page of the journey thus far. His presentational style fully embraces the idea that the reader needs to be taken carefully and methodically, step by step, on a journey of shared discovery, making each new point as lucidly and as perceptively as I suspect it is possible to do. I have been an advocate of the Electric Universe Theory for some years now, but I have still gleaned much additional information re the interconnectedness of the many areas of the theory from these few pages than I have from all my previous research to date. And I can say this before I have even reached the mid stream of the book! I would say everyone on the forum should read it as a matter of urgency - for when taken with Laura's previous two volumes of the Secret History, it opens doors to understanding simply unavailable elsewhere.

Can't wait for the programme - and to delve deeper into this remarkable work. Thank you Laura and Pierre both. :D

Thanks for your words of encouragement Michael BC. I am looking forward to learning more!!!

Looking forward to it :wow:

Following the conversation elsewhere and having read the book, i feel like i understand the concepts well, but no where near as thoroughly as others. This will be a great a show no doubt! (and i have to be up early tomorrow so i will be listening live).

Laura is going to be joining us for this show so be sure to catch it!

Very much looking forward to this show, especially because I only know a little about it. But that human-cosmic connection is utterly intriguing. :cool2:

Great show, thank you crew and all the chatters for such a high-energy and timely show! :D

Also, does anyone know if you can access the chat content once the browser has refreshed? I'd copied some links that I was following but wanted to copy the chat for future reference. The browser refreshed before I could do so, which was a bummer.

Alternatively, if you have any of the links from the browser, that too would be cool. Specifically articles from SOTT, book references, links to threads on the forum and that Youtube video of the looping fireball?

Here are the links I salvaged:

Altemeyer's Enemies of Freedom
Gustav Le Bon - The Crowd: Study of the Popular Mind
Debunked: Chemtrails Plane Interior
A PDF to Gustav Le Bon's The Psychology of Revolution: _http://www.efm.bris.ac.uk/het/lebon/Revolution.pdf

So any other ones from the chat are welcome :)

Caught the show later than usual today in rerun - great dialog amongst friends; Laura, Pierre, Kniall and Joe while discussing this important subject - callers too!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom