Show #71 - Manufactured Terror: BUSTED WIDE OPEN!

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday June 22nd 2014 - Manufactured Terror: BUSTED WIDE OPEN!

This week the regular hosts are going to be in the hot-seat: Pierre is going to interview Joe and Niall about their recently published book, Manufactured Terror: The Boston Marathon Bombings, Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooting and Other False Flag Terror Attacks.

Manufactured Terror is an anthology of investigative reporting on some of the most heinous crimes committed on American soil in recent years. While these events invariably go down as the work of 'lone nuts', gaping holes in the official narratives invite us to look behind the dramatic headlines and officials' psycho-babble.

Context is everything. Sometimes a lone nut is just that. But given abundant historical precedent for the involvement of state actors (note: not 'actors') in terror attacks and mass shootings, those who do most to position themselves as 'protectors of the people' appear to have most to gain from terrorizing their own population.

We're broadcasting live at the usual time, from 2-4pm EST / 11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET.

Fantastic! We've been reading the book here at the homestead; it is absolutely compelling, intelligent and chilling at the same time. Can't wait for the show.

Also, looking forward to the 'role reversal'! :D

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to this show! :)

the involvement of state actors (note: not 'actors') in terror attacks and mass shootings

I was wondering if you could mention during the show and perhaps help clarify the 'actors' scenario. I haven't purchased the book yet, but despite reading about it here, I am still a little confused about it. As I understand it, the claim that 'actors' were used in the Boston marathon bombing, was a deliberate Cointelpro type disinfo strategy, presumably targeting any potential consensus from 'truthseekers' out there. Effectively, a 'divide and rule' campaign, similar to how the 911 truth movement became co-opted or subverted, as it were.

I am sure I recall Laura mentioning in the Wave series I think, that there was a 'movement, belief or programme' (my words) designed for everyone. This would invariably have the potential effect for well meaning, sincere Truthseekers to seriously deviate from the path of Truth, with their energies vectored - thus increasing the overall Lie factor even more (thus increasing the probability of catastrophic cosmic consequences, as the hypothesis goes).

If this is so, can we expect more subtle, insidious forms of PTB manipulation in the future? Just as they are now using 'proxy armies' in their geo-political games, rather than strictly overt military options. Striving for Truth and objectivity, via acquiring knowledge and networking, seems the proven antidote to such STS designs.

In Pierre's book it says,
"Today, numerous explanations are available for most events, including many false ones, but also the true one. The truth generally being available, believing a lie today amounts to - consciously or not - choosing the lie over the truth, something that could be considered an 'aggravating circumstances'. Our ancestors didn't have this choice.

I wonder if, by having to work that much harder to find "the true one", whether the Truth factor (signal) is thereby amplified significantly, (which perhaps mitigates the Lie factor) because of those increased choices.

Good luck with the show :)

Anam Cara said:

the involvement of state actors (note: not 'actors') in terror attacks and mass shootings

I was wondering if you could mention during the show and perhaps help clarify the 'actors' scenario. I haven't purchased the book yet, but despite reading about it here, I am still a little confused about it. As I understand it, the claim that 'actors' were used in the Boston marathon bombing, was a deliberate Cointelpro type disinfo strategy, presumably targeting any potential consensus from 'truthseekers' out there. Effectively, a 'divide and rule' campaign, similar to how the 911 truth movement became co-opted or subverted, as it were.

I am sure I recall Laura mentioning in the Wave series I think, that there was a 'movement, belief or programme' (my words) designed for everyone. This would invariably have the potential effect for well meaning, sincere Truthseekers to seriously deviate from the path of Truth, with their energies vectored - thus increasing the overall Lie factor even more (thus increasing the probability of catastrophic cosmic consequences, as the hypothesis goes).

Indeed, there does appear to be a tailor-made 'program' for just about every subjective belief and perception. The "actors" theory is a little more complex, but we'll clarify it in the show.

Of all the information from Sott, the investigations of Joe & Niall (& co) i have the least exposure to; looking forward to this!
:D

Perceval said:
Indeed, there does appear to be a tailor-made 'program' for just about every subjective belief and perception. The "actors" theory is a little more complex, but we'll clarify it in the show.

As I recall, the actors theory caused quite a stir amongst some regular forumites at the time. Really looking forward to the show too!

Arwenn said:
As I recall, the actors theory caused quite a stir amongst some regular forumites at the time. Really looking forward to the show too!

Yeah, found it here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31075.345.html

Great guests Pierre - thanks for the show guys! :thup:

If people here have not read the book, it is a very good overview and in-depth case analysis of this subject.

Thanks for a really great show, well hosted by Pierre. :) This show had a real intimacy and personal feel to it, and it was good of Joe and Niall to share some of their personal background experiences. The Anglo/Irish 'conflict' has featured in my life too, and gave me an early insight into injustice, albeit I knew nothing of the PTB forces at work, psychopathy nor indeed my own psychology. My late Dad was discriminated for being an Irishman in England during the so called 'troubles' in the 1970's. Ironically in a way, my English Mum felt similar sentiments occasionally when we moved to Ireland in the 1980's. Although it did not feel that significant at the time, with hindsight, traveling back to England quite often and seeing people stopped and questioned by Special Branch etc, being made to feel 'guilty' in a way just helped to fuel resentment, and an unjustified sense of being a 'victim'. As you guys mentioned, keeping folk fearful and suspicious with the terrorism 'template' is used throughout the globe. Why change a successful formula?!

Perceval said:
Anam Cara said:

It was interesting to get more clarification about the "actors" theory. I look forward to reading more in your book. I did wonder while listening if the "actors" theory was a type of tailor made 'program' for those who had not actually managed to reach a higher level of objectivity. In other words, those who are pretty clued in but still suffer from subjective bias.

Certainly as Arwenn mentioned, and I can recall, it did cause 'quite a stir'. It seems to be a rational assumption that as the 'stakes get higher' so would the sublty of the deceptive PTB 'programs' - and constant vigilance and networking is key to counteract such a strategy I guess.

So I realised as the show began that I have heard the podcasts with Joe and Niall (& co), though I think it's been a while hearing their commentary as they've had a run of great guests recently. It was interesting to hear their formative experiences which brought them to where they are today. Reading Joe's most recent article on ISIS, the analysis is sharp and delivered in the appropriate scathing tone. Making such depressing and noisy issues accessible for someone like me who loathes the effort it takes to follow the twists and then sift through it all.

Since I never did read much into the Sandy Hook/Boston Bombing etc.. other than the MSM and the 'alt'MSMs perspective, I was still of the thinking that it could be any and all of the alternative theories. I really appreciate hearing their research and I am regularly surprised with their findings! It's also amusing, considering other topics discussed (and the expectation that can bring), that, oftentimes, their findings are rather sober.

What really struck me – if I understood it correctly - because I was guilty of thinking it myself but also because I hadn't considered the interpretation, was that those 'alternative news sources' positing actors and so forth; the reason they hadn't considered that it was just the horrifying work of sick people for personal gain, was because the reality actually terrified them, that someone could be responsible for those shootings/bombings to adults, but also specifically to children. And so they had concluded that it must be staged. I think this is very telling. And I think this demonstrates why Sott is so valuable.

Back
Top Bottom