simple question regarding transcript

Usually, "open" means the answer to a question is open, i.e. there's not enough information to give a specific answer. It could also have other meanings (for example the questioner should be more open, etc.) as the C's answers tend to have multiple layers of meanings and hints. "Close" is mostly used as "almost."

Since this is your first post, it is recommended that new members post an introduction in the Newbies forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html telling how they found their way here and how much of the material they've read, etc. Welcome to the forum. :)

Relaxation, you will undoubtedly have many questions regarding the transcripts. I think that it would be of the most benefit for you to read the Wave series. These books (which can be read for free here) was written by Laura to let people know the context of what was going on during the sessions, and in between the sessions. What she was actually thinking during the questions and what the answers were really referring to.

These books are exciting and educational and have many session in them. Reading these books will help you to get a feel of what is meant in a lot of different occasions. Once you start to understand what was actually going on, then, reading the transcripts will make a lot more sense.

SeekinTruth said:
Usually, "open" means the answer to a question is open, i.e. there's not enough information to give a specific answer. It could also have other meanings (for example the questioner should be more open, etc.) as the C's answers tend to have multiple layers of meanings and hints. "Close" is mostly used as "almost."

Since this is your first post, it is recommended that new members post an introduction in the Newbies forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html telling how they found their way here and how much of the material they've read, etc. Welcome to the forum. :)

This is a very good way of welcoming newbies, thank you SeekinTruth! Most of the instructional posts to newbies are too brief and just tells them ("us") to just go to the Newbies forum before posting anything anywhere else. Most of us get too enthusiastic (naturally) when we first discover the Cassiopaean material and subsequently this forum, and just post randomly under a topic heading of interest before reading through the entire forum. However this recommendation is more specific in letting us know how to introduce ourselves and to give a brief explanation to the senior members about ourselves and our level of knowledge of the basic C material and related works. This is a good way of generally wording a welcome to newbies, anotherwords. Thanks again! :welcome:

Sometimes I like the feeling I get when I see the "close" or "open" words used by the C's since its frequently used just to push the asking ones to think and find the answers by themselves :)

(Well some other times I really wished that they frankly answered the question ;) )

Back
Top Bottom