Sinister Forces by Peter Levenda

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Just got it, haven't read it yet. Has anyone else? If so, clue me in a bit.

Jacket blurb:

Face to face with twenty-five years of research gathered from no less than forty countries, most writers would have looked to come up with any number of spy, horror, and suspense novels suggested by this trove of material. Peter Levenda, however, tackled it head-on. So, he set himself the near-to-impossible task of pulling together such diverse threads as pop culture, archaeology, anthropology, poetry, religion, the occult, and a host of government actions overt and hidden. In return, he has produced the first installment of a thesis that is by turns compelling, cautious, maddening and intriguing.

The book lives with the premise that there is a Satanic undercurrent to American affairs. Since there is a world of clues and indications to support the thesis, but very little qualifies as hard evidence, the author is enmeshed in a labyrinthine task.

Given the bewildering enormity of the subject, one can forgive Sinister Forces its serious faults, for in recompense we are offered astonishing coincidences, improbable but factual interconnections, occasional exposures of buried government history, outright assassinations and inexplicable historic conjunctions that scream out for explanation where none can be provided.

Conspiratorialists will drown in new floods of old forgotten material, rationalists will throw this book across the room, then get around to picking it up and reading a little further before they throw it down again in a fury at the uneasy possibility that the Devil could conceivably also be a part of our ongoing and inexplicable American history.

Worse! What if, as Levenda looks to indicate, it all goes back to the earliest American inhabitants, back to the mysterious mound building Pre-Columbian cultures of Kentucky up through the Salem witch trials on to the 20th century mind control experiments, the obfuscations surrounding UFOs, and Manson, and Sirhan, and November 22 in Dallas.

The first of these three volumes of Sinister Forces is already ten books in one. ...

Peter Levenda has researched the material fo this book over the course of 25 years, visiting more than 40 countires and gaining access to temples, prisons, military installations, and government documents. He is the author of Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult.

I bought it and read it. I kind of wish I hadn't bought it, but I am glad I read it. Ultimately it was disappointing. Levenda seems to be one of those Golden Dawn types who tries to separate that kind of magic from evil. But he kind of plays it cute, if you know what I mean. Kind of like a certain person who used to post here a lot but Levenda has a much more sinister vibe to him.

There has been a lot of discussion about Levenda on Rigorous Intuitions comments section (forget which posts). I bought the book after reading Jeff Wells on it, but then Jeff and his readers also got a bad vibe from the book. Then it turns out that Levenda may have been the person who published the Necronomicon under a pseudonym. Levenda and his publisher even responds (cutely) to this accusation on the comments section of Rig. Intuition.

It where near as good a book as Dave McGowan's Programmed to Kill, which covers some of the same things. The advantage to Sinister Forces, is that it takes the hyperdimensional aspects more seriously than McGowan does and SF also goes deeper into the historical roots of the American evil (witch trials, etc.). Scary stuff about the part of Kentucky that Manson comes from.

Levenda also seems to be connected to The Nine, so we know what that means...

I think there is a another volume coming out soon or that just came out.

Don

Laura:

I just listened to an interesting interview with Peter Levenda (see link below), which was recommended by a forum member. As a result, I am wondering if you ever got around to reading his book Sinister Forces, or any of his other books, and what your take on him is....

Peter Levenda interview:
_http://projectcamelot.net/peter_levenda.mp3

I can't listen to sound files due to bandwidth issues. If someone would care to download the interview and put it on a CD and send it to me, I'll have a listen. I've got a couple of the books but it somehow hasn't seemed to be urgent enough to read them to induce me to put aside my other responsibilities and duties and research. Perhaps it would be helpful to me for someone to review his work, extract some quotes, synopsize, etc.

Laura said:
I can't listen to sound files due to bandwidth issues. If someone would care to download the interview and put it on a CD and send it to me, I'll have a listen.

done :cool:

edit: I am listening to it right now while I'm working. interesting. he seems to make some constructive connections.

One thing he says that stuck out, regarding current lockdown of the press etc. is: "it seems that someone wants to drive us towards a collective nervous breakdown". Well isn't that just what we've been saying for ages? (Shock Doctrine/marginal inhibition etc.)

I just listened to the interview, and I'll put up some quotes, that I think are more important.

(interviewer)Why did they called themselves the Nine, or is this your term for them, I mean do they have an agenda or a thesis or a reason for being together?
Well they called themselves the Nine in this fashion, they held a seance, Puharich was conducting a seance, he had a medium from India, a doctor Vinade, Vinade was in telepathic communication with a group of beings that were somehow in space hovering over the Earth, and there were nine of them, and they told the group of nine individuals: you are nine and we are nine, there for you are the bhramins who are going to bring a new wave of enlightenment or a new wave of evolution to the planet, we are going to use you as our vehicle for causing this kind of spiritual evolution, this jump starting of evolution if you will.

(interviewer)And the analogy that you are drawing here is that there is good evidence that the Nazis were doing something similar both before and during the war and yet you're saying that this practice of powerful individuals from powerful families in a powerful nation state are suddenly doing the same things several decades later?
Well, yes I mean, less then ten years later, if we count the end of WWII in 44 this people are meting in the early 1950's

I think that this forces are there, and that groups of human beings from time to time make conscience efforts to contact this forces, to manipulate them, to use them for their own advantage. I think that CIA dis that with MK Ultra and operation Bluebird. If you take a human being ans try to manipulate their conscience and try to erase their memory, program them as assassins as an example, then what you are doing is essentially initiating them, putting them through spirit initiation but with none of the safeguards, none of the spiritual preparation needed.

It seems for me, and I think it is the shared opinion in the forum, that it is precisely the other way around, in terms of who controls who. It is not humans that use these forces for their own needs. It seems, by the way he explains it that these forces are somewhat passive, that they don't have a sort of "plan" also. They are the ones who are ultimately controlling things. There seems to not be a recognition that there are maybe beings behind this forces that have plans for us.

Also he seems to confuse mind controlling techniques with some kind of spiritual, albeit wrong, awakening, or with communication with higher forces in the universe, from my current understanding they are not the same thing.

This is of course my opinion based only in the interview, perhaps in his books he explains his idea of this forces in more detail.

I believe there are individual agents of course, that is what I investigate, that is what I write about, that is where the evidence leads me, but sometimes I think there is something else at work here, I think there is a kind of level conscience that is creating this for us as well and that we are victims of it because we haven't learned how to fight back, we haven't learned how to take control of our own consciousness, we are essencially allowing others to do that for us, and I think we have a kind of responsibility, perhaps now more then ever because the information is available to us of fighting back by taking control of our own minds and taking back control of our own consciousness, of trying to de programme ourselves, if you will, away from what we are being fed on an almost hysterical basis

I thought the following portion of the interview was rather astute:

If we don't characterize the financial situation as a purely economic situation, I think we can see more clearly what's taking place…. This is a different approach to the same type of general control. that's being exerted all over the world. I mean, the whole world cannot go broke. The money is somewhere…. If we follow the money today I think we can find out who's doing what to whom. We can find out who's actually doing this kind of control…. Trying to follow the money in today's economy is extremely difficult to do. I think members of congress even are finding themselves totally unable to explain what's been happening. Some of them are not able, and some of them are, certainly, not willing. But if we can follow the money, if we can start pulling the threads on the money over the last 12-18 months, we can probably figure out who's behind this thing…. We have to look at the evidence, and the evidence there, it's just very hard to figure out. If we're talking about manipulation of the world economy, it's because we're being prepared for something else. Obviously, there's an agenda. It's not just to make some people rich at the expense of others, that's been going on forever. We don't need a collapse in the world economy to do that. So if a collapse is being engineered in the world economy, it's to create... a set of circumstances conducive to another phase of action, that has nothing to do with the economy. It might be a One World Government, possibly. It might be something more heinous than that. A collapse of the economy might be a way to keep in place the types of controls that were put into our government within the last eight years. It may be a way of pre-empting any change that we thought we were voting for. As 9/11 was a Reichstag fire, which gave a President total control of the government, in terms of the patriot Act and everything else, the collapse of the economy is essentially another 9/11, and it's going to give the government additional powers that it never had.... It's a consolidation of all of that. If we put the Patriot Act, and some of the other things that took place, the wiretaps, the illegal stuff that's been going on, and we now couple that with government control of banks and corporations, you know, we have fascism.... The one thing nobody wants to talk about is that we've been creeping closer and closer to fascism... an American style of fascism.... The Powers That Be are not 100% happy yet, they don't really feel they have the kind of control they would like. Part of the reason for that is the explosion of technology, which seems to be getting "out of control".... This kind of technology, the internet, has given people at the grass roots level a voice they never had before.... so governments are struggling very hard to control the technology, control access to information.... This kind of control will eventually have to be exerted over the internet... over the free exchange of information. I think that it's already started, and I think it's going to continue until there is control over information. And once you control information, you control reality, you control consciousness. Once the independent operators are gone, once they've been closed down, there will only be the party line that's left.... It's 1984....

Well, the "Group of Nine" was at the center of "The Stargate Conspiracy" and I think that Picknett and Prince had a pretty good handle on it. I read some of the Phyillis Sclemmer stuff years ago and it really is an STS contact. That was the stuff that Andrija Puharich was into and which Vinnie Bridges must have THOUGHT the Cs were like which may have been why he wanted a "piece of the action." I wrote about some of this way back when. Here's the link: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stargate.htm

The reason I posted the link to Peter Levenda's interview was to point out the fact that some other people out in the world are waking up to the true reality. It is obvious that he has not had the "advantage" of being exposed to the C's material but is making some very important connections.

I think that this forces are there, and that groups of human beings from time to time make conscience efforts to contact this forces, to manipulate them, to use them for their own advantage. I think that CIA dis that with MK Ultra and operation Bluebird. If you take a human being ans try to manipulate their conscience and try to erase their memory, program them as assassins as an example, then what you are doing is essentially initiating them, putting them through spirit initiation but with none of the safeguards, none of the spiritual preparation needed.

It seems for me, and I think it is the shared opinion in the forum, that it is precisely the other way around, in terms of who controls who. It is not humans that use these forces for their own needs. It seems, by the way he explains it that these forces are somewhat passive, that they don't have a sort of "plan" also. They are the ones who are ultimately controlling things. There seems to not be a recognition that there are maybe beings behind this forces that have plans for us.

Also he seems to confuse mind controlling techniques with some kind of spiritual, albeit wrong, awakening, or with communication with higher forces in the universe, from my current understanding they are not the same thing.

This is of course my opinion based only in the interview, perhaps in his books he explains his idea of this forces in more detail.

Green make a valid point ... but is this not a trait of very STS individuals, thinking they are "in control" of things and using wishful thinking. My hat is off to Levenda for making some very astute connections. He is really going in the right direction. I wonder what he would think after being exposed to some of the material and research on this site...

FASTWALKER said:
Green make a valid point ... but is this not a trait of very STS individuals, thinking they are "in control" of things and using wishful thinking.

Yes, that is a trait of a STS individual. Those persons involved in the group of nine are obviously trying to use the powers the author talks about to further their own agenda. These forces, that can be paralleled, I think, to what is referred here in the forum as the lizard beings/consortium, use the wishful thinking of the persons involved in the group of nine, or any other group that does "business" with them, to in their turn use them to further their own agenda.

The thing is from the interview I got the impression that the author doesn't recognize the forces he talks about has evil, at best he leaves it a bit in the air. Perhaps there isn't an admission/knowledge, by his part, that we are not in the top of the food chain, that there are other beings that do want to "eat" us.

FASTWALKER said:
The reason I posted the link to Peter Levenda's interview was to point out the fact that some other people out in the world are waking up to the true reality. It is obvious that he has not had the "advantage" of being exposed to the C's material but is making some very important connections.

Yes, he talks about the fact that the Nazis were a kind of test run, he talks in the end of the interview that the current financial/economic/social/whatever status of the world is manufactured in order to put in motion more draconian measures to control the population. If I remember (I don't have access to interview where I'm at now) he even talks about the PTB plans for a drastic reduction of the human population.
He certainly doesn't have the whole truth, and neither do we, or at least I.

Back
Top Bottom