Sinuses and kidney issue - parent trauma?

A little update from me:

I have started to visit good TCM practitioner/acupuncturist (Chinese doctor) in Warsaw. I am after 8 visits when he did acupuncture and acupressure on me and first he focused on my Sinuses problem and right now we are working on my kidney issues. Regarding the Sinuses, these are the things which improved:
- Since then I haven't catch any bad flu or cold (while other family members were sick);
- I haven't had any big head ache (one time I felt the Sinuses, but not ache).
- Before treatment when there was quite big weather change I had a sinuses aches and right now nothing is happening.
- I am doing the daily 20 sec pressure massages which doctor taught me right behind the ears ( like number 6 location on this picture: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/fb/d9/32fbd938983136d87e20f946edca97cc.jpg) and it's helping.

Regarding the Kidneys - I am still visiting the doctor. He is doing some acupressure massages on my bag and acupuncture treatment. Additionally I have ordered the LED Infrared 850 nm light from Chinese online shops and have doing the infrared therapy since last week. I do not have any test results yet, but I feel slightly better (I think) :) At the end of February I will make another blood and urine tests, so will check how is it going.

Thank you Arwenn for TCM recommendations! And Gaby for the infrared! And all of you for the support!

Hi,
I tried to find something on the forum about the trauma connected to the parents, but I need to ask couple of questions and I hope that you can help me navigate Where to learn more and how to start dealing with it. What I have learned is that emotions connected to the parents can turn into problems with sinuses and kidneys (which I have). Have you Heard about similar connection? Can you help me to find out What I should do to get rid/accept this? I found that you are saying that book „ healing development trauma” is good. Should I start with that? Also I am doing EE, but only once a week. Should I increase the frequency? I am thinking also about some tai chi lessons. Do you think it can help? Maybe you have some ideas. Thanks!
I have also found the same thing with me. Somatic therapy helps with it. I listen to Gabor Mate regarding childhood trauma. :)

I have noticed some pain with my lower back for some time though I dont remember when it started or when it stopped. I went to a therapist and she said that since I have suppressed my fears when I was child, it has brought some issues with my kidneys. I did have some fear when I was a child that I cannot sleep without my body fully wrapped in blanket despite the weather. That is one factor.

Another one is I have suffered from UTI at some point too. Because I dont drink water a lot and become dehydrated.

Back
Top Bottom