Skis and a beach ball

C

crazy croc

Well, yesterday it was 80 degrees. Now, it's snowing. No kidding. The worst part is, it's all my fault. I must do penance. I'll feel better when I pay my carbon tax. Sorry we can't let you play in the presidential sandbox Al. We have something for you though. How would you like to be a star?

Back in the Australian summer in December guys were waiting for it to snow on some bushfires (wildfires).

Actually Al explained on An Inconvenient Truth how an Ice Age would instantaneously start...... in Europe at least. It involves a heap of cold water from most likely Greenland being dumped in the North Atlantic, screwing up ocean currents.

We went from a record high to a record low in the span of about 16 hrs. Very disturbing for me. I am weather sensitive. As for big Al's movie debut, ok he has some bits and pieces of this and that. Some is solid, much is overlooked and the hookline is that it's man-made. It seems all too convenient to me that the inconvenient truth has been so graciously bestowed on mankind by Al. Just my opinion. However, there is a building agenda that people must now pay (in cash) for global warming. How will that solve anything even if it were man-made? I think the Beatle's "tax man" song sums it up pretty well. If you breathe too much we'll tax your lungs. The interesting thing about Al is that when put on the spot and asked if he'll bring down his personal yearly electrical consumption to that of the common man, he avoided the question. I guess it was too inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom