So glad you are still here

Welcome back Vic. :welcome: I look forward to reading more from you. Networking can hurt as well as make suffering better or easier.

Saying goodbye to both parents is not easy and I find it changes a person when the caregivers you have had all your life are just gone. But it's a chance to find yourself again. I can say it takes a little time. :cool2:

It's good that you're here.

Nice to meet you. I hope you find the answers this time round that you didn't find previously. I empathise with the cat. I love my two like children - soppy I know.....😻😻😻
Thanks, Tuulikki

Well. to be honest I'm not sure I'm looking for any answers. I don't think I'd know what to do with them if I found them. Except maybe distort them by putting my own spin on them. My impression is that I am learning about love. How to let it in, and how to give it out. I've withheld so much love from people over the years through fear. That's a terrible thing. Such a waste of life. Hoping to redress the balance on that.

Same here re cats. Never had a problem loving cats, or any animal.

Hope you have an incredible day, Tuulikki

Welcome back, Vic. Since you mentioned that you're familiar with NLP, I'm curious about how you see the massive and relentless covid propaganda that's going on? In a recent interview by the 'Corona Investigative Committee' (run by Reiner Fuellmich) they talked to Brian Gerrish who's an investigative journalist in Britain (runs the ukcolumn.org news site) who said that it's clear to him that the MSM and governments around the world are using NLP techniques to hypnotize people. Would you agree with that assessment, and if so, can you see specific examples of how this is used?
Thank you, Aragorn.

I followed that interview link but couldn't see a translate button. But yes, the propaganda and reinforcement is relentless. And so blatant. The sleepers can't see it of course. I think there is a spiritual law that allows deception to be used against the masses to any degree, but at the same time the truth must be available to those who want to look for it. Well, the truth is quite visible to be honest. At one point during the 2020 lockdown it was pointed out somewhere on MSM that while there was this massive death rate from Covid, Influenza had virtually disappeared - HELLO!!!

Hypnosis is in full swing. People say to each other 'have you had your vaccine yet' as though it's only a question of timing rather than choosing whether to have it or not. I've stopped telling people I will never have it, because it's going to get nastier, and information like that can be used as a weapon against us. People have been programmed to see vaccination as the clear and obvious solution.

The main thing is dividing the vaccinated from the non-vaccinated. They coined the term 'covidiot' for non-vaccinated and those who go against the mainstream narrative. The idea of making vaccination mandatory for healthworkers is now bubbling up to the surface. I'll leave my job rather than have it. That's one of the main reasons I have poured everything into becoming profitable with Forex trading.

A brilliant young truth speaker is coming into prominence here - Dominique Samuels. She ripped into establishment lackies on 'Good Morning Britain' yesterday. I don't know if there's any truth in the concept of 'Crystal/Indigo children' being born in order to save us from the final assault, but if there is I reckon she's one of them. That video isn't up yet, but here's one where she attacks vaccine passports on GMB

There's a lot more people awake now though, Aragorn. Anti-vax demonstrations, anti-lockdown protests etc. FWIW I think the establishment are using the promised return to 'normality' in the UK, slated for June 21, to build the people up, then snatch it away with a third lockdown. They'll want to break the people's spirit in order to gain compliance for implementation of the 'Solution' (the final solution?) The so-called 'great reset' - classic Problem-Reaction-Solution.

So yes, NLP/Hypnosis is rife, and has been from day one.

Welcome back Vic. :welcome: I look forward to reading more from you. Networking can hurt as well as make suffering better or easier.

Saying goodbye to both parents is not easy and I find it changes a person when the caregivers you have had all your life are just gone. But it's a chance to find yourself again. I can say it takes a little time. :cool2:

It's good that you're here.
Yes, it really does change you, Mililea. And absolutely it's a chance to find yourself. It certainly does take 'a little time' :shock: What an experience, eh? Obviously you have been on the same journey. It took me at least two years to get over the 'Oh, I must let Mum know about...' or 'I must ask Dad if he ...' before realising that they weren't here anymore. That strange shock. You'll know what I mean. And that old saying 'you don't know what you've got until it's gone' says it all. Thanks, Mililea

Back
Top Bottom