So, is Yahweh from the future?

Rennie564

Padawan Learner
Today in conversation, my fiance made a joke suggestion that maybe all this monotheistic god stuff is really just a pissed off AI from the future. Then I came across this article posted just today:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/28/artificial-intelligence-god-anthony-levandowski

Short summary, guy that used to work for Google and Uber is now working on creating an artificially intelligent "Godhead". His organization is called Way of the Future.

Has anyone ever asked the C's if they are AI' s?

Hi Rennie564, the C's said they're Laura in the future, how does that fit into your idea?

As for the organisation called Way of the Future and the future of technological development in general, here's an excerpt from a session that seems relevant:

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.
(...)

Also, check out these threads for example:
Computers will overpower us
Google and AI

As for the title of your thread, our monotheistic gods were created by 4D beings for the purpose of manipulation, control and keeping us asleep. In 4D time doesn't exist the way we perceive it so they're not "from the future" per se.

Ant22 said:
As for the title of your thread, our monotheistic gods were created by 4D beings for the purpose of manipulation, control and keeping us asleep. In 4D time doesn't exist the way we perceive it so they're not "from the future" per se.

This was also my first thought when reading the initial post of the topic. Considering the concept of 4D and especially Lizard beings that they eventually can "travel" through time and created concepts to keep people under better control and monotheistic religion would be one of those.

Generally to AI I think it is a useful tool most likely inspired by 4D and that we get dependent on it, smart phones are the best example for this imo.

Gawan said:
Ant22 said:

This was also my first thought when reading the initial post of the topic. Considering the concept of 4D and especially Lizard beings that they eventually can "travel" through time and created concepts to keep people under better control and monotheistic religion would be one of those.

Generally to AI I think it is a useful tool most likely inspired by 4D and that we get dependent on it, smart phones are the best example for this imo.

(a small offtopic)

Talking about AI I was remembering this article from 1 month ago when Putin talked about it

https://sputniknews.com/russia/201709011057000758-putin-schoolchildren-world-lord/

As ever he made very interesting affirmations about the future of this technology and how it can change depending of the hand that get the leadership in that matter. He suggested that Russia is investing money and energy in improve AI, and that eventually his country will share with the rest of the world their discoveries. Also he made some pronouncement about social-economic impact of AI and how mankind should proceed.

Some excerpts:

"However, it is highly undesirable for the monopoly in the development of the artificial intelligence to be concentrated in one pair of hands. Hence if we become the leaders, we will certainly share our technology with the rest of the world, the way we are doing now with atomic and nuclear technology," the Russian leader said.
[...]
"It is a combination of various studies: brain capabilities, ocular movements' capabilities for the management and control of various systems, and analysis of human behavior in extreme situations, including space. This study has no limits, no horizon," the President said.

He explained that technological innovations will create new jobs, but also make a lot of human work obsolete.

"Therefore we should think in advance where all these people will work then. How we should re-train them and which spheres to re-direct to. This is an extremely vital socio-economic task, which the country will inevitably face while implementing the plans you have just voiced," Vladimir Putin told the schoolchildren.

Back
Top Bottom