Some advice for a friend regarding an entity?

Keyhole

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I have just received a phone call from my friend who is freaking out. He is living in supported/communal housing and someone moved in next door last week. Ever since there have been loud noises, banging, doors opening and closing, scratching from empty rooms, drawers and cupboard slamming open and shut, and the electricity has been turning on and off. I initially thought this would just be poltergeist activity and that they may be nothing to be too concerned about, but when he told me about what happened last night I thought it would be best to get some advice from someone who really knows about this stuff...

He told me that last night him and his friends came across a figure standing in the window, this entity was waving at these guys and turning its head from side to side smiling. Apparently it came back nine or ten times and seemed to be following my friend. He told me that when he walked up to the door to get a closer look he was pushed back 5ft or so and felt like he had been shocked by some cold energy or electricity. He then said that this past week him and his friends have been waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air asif they had been strangled in the middle of the night.

It turns out that the guy who has just moved in on the block next door had done a ouija bood last year and said that this "thing" had been following him ever since. It's interesting because since doing this he has actually been in prison and apparently felt like he was going crazy and doesn't know what to do about it. His friend claims that he tried to burn the ouija bood several times but each time it ended up appearing back in his bedroom laying on the bed, he simply cant get rid of it. Now my friend rang me up asking for some advice, and I just don't know what to say to him. Is SRT the right method to try? An exorcism?

I think I understand that if certain behaviours that initially allowed the entity to attach persist, then SRT is rendered worthless if there is no Work done and another will simply attach. But in the case of a ouija board does this apply? This entity doesn't seem like just a lost child, or some confused lost soul. From what he has told me, this one seems pretty malevolent. So, what can I suggest to help?

No expert but I would tell your friend to document this whole thing using the video camera on his phone... Uhmm, it sounds surreal.

Hi Keyhole,
Maybe your friend could go to sleep elsewhere for a few nights and see if the phenomena repeat there. If they do not, then the manifestations are linked to the house, not to him.

luke wilson said:
No expert but I would tell your friend to document this whole thing using the video camera on his phone... Uhmm, it sounds surreal.
I will do. The security guard checked all of the cameras to see if he could see anything and apparently it was just really misty and foggy. He didn't believe them at first and asked my friend and another to draw a picture of what they saw. I'll attach the drawings he sent me.

mkrnhr said:
Hi Keyhole,
Maybe your friend could go to sleep elsewhere for a few nights and see if the phenomena repeat there. If they do not, then the manifestations are linked to the house, not to him.
He has decided to stay there because he has no where else to go. A few of the others who witnessed the same thing have packed their bags and left. I think its due to this new guy who was messing around with the ouija board. So silly

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 178
Keyhole said:
He is living in supported/communal housing and someone moved in next door last week

Hi Keyhole since it's supported/communal housing has he looked into asking the management, if there is
any other free apartment he could move into in the same complex. at least away from the new tenant.

Could you stick him up for a couple of nights? just to check. if it's just the place or an attachment.

That guy/it could look like a beautiful woman or a handsome guy, if it so chose. Fear was on the menu.

I think even if is the case that it is indeed the house the fear of it might create an opening in his psyche . Or a psychosis about these things.

Something healthy once he is away is to have company and talk to him about it, much less heavy stuff so he can digest it and make sense of it in a more logical way. I guess things like earth bounds, like how they feel lonely, attachments, evil spirits good spirits, 5D, things like that so your friend has a more logical platform to place the event. Knowledge might help your friend.

I imagine that has to be traumatic, horrid! and as all traumas the best thing is to make sense of them.

I don't know if this might be the wrong thing to do, but if these things are hunting the guy and the ouija board keeps on appearing it is because he never closed the contact, so maybe what the guy has to do is get more knowledge about the board and once he does, attempt to close what was left open., symbolically speaking if the board keeps on appearing is a tell tell sign that he has to do something with it..... I might be wrong, but it really is creepy and I would imagine in that extreme the guy would give that a try.

I would think an exorcism is more like the kind of thing to do, the guy needs help from someone who knows IMO......

Hey Keyhole, it sounds a little too fantastic for belief. I get that your friend is telling you all this stuff, but have you considered that he knows you're into paranormal studies and that he may be using this as a hook of sorts? Perhaps to get you to take pity on him and offer him shelter that's more comfortable.

The story is far-out enough that it could be turned into a very dramatic screenplay, a lot of the elements are Hollywood-tastic.

Puck said:
Hey Keyhole, it sounds a little too fantastic for belief. I get that your friend is telling you all this stuff, but have you considered that he knows you're into paranormal studies and that he may be using this as a hook of sorts? Perhaps to get you to take pity on him and offer him shelter that's more comfortable.
This is possible, but this guy really just isn't the type for that sort of thing. He hasn't even asked to stay at my place. Even if I offered I don't think he would take it up... he's trying to organise some sort of exorcism or spirit release therapy for the guy who was originally doing the oujia board (called Dylan)

He messaged me yesterday saying that this Dylan guy was sat down yesterday rocking back and forth in his chair speaking in tongues and gibberish. When my friend tried to speak to him, Dylan said that he had been speaking to this entity and that he can feel when "it is here". My friend says this thing is naughty, it opens his window at night and turns the bathroom light on everytime her leaves the room.

At this point I just said "GET OUT OF THERE NOW". He hasn't replied, but I honestly think he is telling the truth on this one. Logically, he would have no reason to lie, he enjoys his place.

I just received a message from my friends mum on FB:

"Hi ***** its me! He has been arrested and has been in hudderfield police cells since 11.00am yesterday. They keep medically assessing him but he is clearly very unwell. Obviously his phone is off until released but I think he might be sectioned"

:scared: He's the type of guy to just talk about this stuff openly (he was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome), and I can imagine he is probably talking about this particular encounter with the authorities.

Back
Top Bottom