Some predictions for France (medium/youtube channel)

Holy ones, at that.

The Cs addressed the "Three Days of Darkness" idea once a long time ago. And I don't recall them saying that it would NOT happen, either.
Might it be:
Q: (L) Sheldon Nidle has written a book called "Becoming a Galactic Human." He has said that the Earth is going to go into a photon belt sometime this summer, that there is going to be 3 days of darkness, and the poo is going to hit the fan, so to speak, the aliens are going to land in the late summer or the fall, and they are all coming here to help us. Could you comment on these predictions?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is a fleet of aliens going to land on Earth and be announced by the media in 1996?

Q: (P) In 1997?

Q: (L) Could you comment on the source of this book: "Three days of Darkness," by Divine Mercy?

A: Source?!?

Q: (L) Well, is there going to be 3 days of darkness in 1998 like it says?

A: Why does this continue to be such a popular notion? And, why is everyone so obsessed with, are you ready for this, trivia...? Does it matter if there is three days of darkness?!? Do you think that is the "be all and end all?" What about the reasons for such a thing?... at all levels, the ramifications? It's like describing an atomic war in prophecy by saying: "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!"

Q: (L) Well, you didn't say it wasn't going to happen in the fall of 1998. Is it?

A: First of all, as we have warned you repeatedly, it is literally impossible to attach artificially conceived calendar dates to any sort of prophecy or prediction for the many reasons that we have detailed for you numerous times. {Note: the 'fluid' nature of the future. Probability, etc.} And we have not said that this was going to happen.

Q: (L) I know that you are saying that this 3 days of darkness is trivial considering the stupendous things that are involved in realm crossings. But, a lot of these people are interpreting this as just 3 days of darkness.. then wake up in paradise. I would like to have some sort of response to this question.

A: Trust us to lead you when and how it is appropriate. You should already know that to attempt apply 3rd density study and interpretations to 4th density events and realities is useless in the extreme... This is why UFO researchers keep getting 3 new questions for every 1 answer they seek with their "research." If you will trust us, we will always give you not only the most correct answers to each and every inquiry, but also the most profound answers. If the individual does not understand, then that means they are either prejudiced, or not properly tuned in.
And this:
A: Today's version of the deception could be your favorite and mine, "monoatomic gold."

Q: Oh, the David Hudson fiasco...

A: There too, one is lead astray by substance... Remember our little dissertation about all the really big bangs?

Q: Yes.... I remember... and I got a lot of flack from that... The three days of darkness, et cetera... the implications... let's back up...

A: Oh my, oh my, we can turn this powder into gold!! And if you eat enough of it, you will have orgasms forever as a light being... Oh my, oh my!!
I looked up the record for the longest continuous rainfall. One source said Hurricane Harvey in some places continued for five days and left 150 mm Where in the world has had the longest time it has continuously rained for? - Quora The top spot reached > 1500 mm Hurricane Harvey - Wikipedia ☔

[..] specified by others as three days of darkness with the sun and the moon, as it were, turning to blood. The air will be poisoned, thus killing off most of the enemies of Christ
Classic vision about a close approach of a comet-group, it appears. Since one comet is unlikely to be enough to produce a 3-days darkening, this one probably refers to a group of comets, their tails entering Earth's atmosphere and filling it up enough, plus volcanoes probably reacting to same comet group, filling the air with ash, meaning planes will be grounded all over the world. Toxic air - but not for the Deep State Alligators hiding in their million dollar underground bunkers.

"Most of the enemies" phrase sounds like a pretty thorough population reduction. Surpassing even The Plague? The after effects of such an event are probably going to have serious impact on agriculture with the large part of workforce missing.

Forget famine for a minute, what will become of the nuclear plants? Do those need to be managed regularly to prevent meltdowns? Also there are the old Chernobyl-type plants still active without an off-switch, that cannot be shut-down. These are "safely maintained" with scientists still waiting for a technology to be invented in the future that would allow these reactors to be safely and ultimately shut down.

Lots of practical consequences of "Most of the enemies", if we start to think about, how much of the dangerous infrastructure - toxic dumps, toxic mine-reservoirs - in this world needs regular maintenance by experts who have many years of training.

[...]
I looked up the record for the longest continuous rainfall. One source said Hurricane Harvey in some places continued for five days and left 150 mm Where in the world has had the longest time it has continuously rained for? - Quora The top spot reached > 1500 mm Hurricane Harvey - Wikipedia ☔
A French reader sent me a PM saying that a "0" was missing in the first number of 150 mm, indicating that it should be 1500 mm. Maybe the information was not exact, I took the differing numbers to mean that not all places received 1500 mm and that many got less. The Quora entry said
Hurricane Harvey had continuous rainfall for about 5 days before a short halt to the rain finally happened. It dropped about 6′ of rain in some places around Houston TX also.
I translated 6' to six inches to mm. as one inch is about 25 mm, it would be 150 mm. The Quora entry is however inaccurate, or at least some places near Houston received much more precipitation, but still not ten times more.
Many locations in the Houston metropolitan area observed at least 30 in (760 mm) of precipitation,[44]
The really large amounts of rain, did not fall near Houston in Western Texas, they fell in eastern Texas:
In a four-day period, many areas received more than 40 inches (1,000 mm) of rain as the system slowly meandered over eastern Texas and adjacent waters, causing unprecedented flooding. With peak accumulations of 60.58 in (1,539 mm), in Nederland, Texas, Harvey was the wettest tropical cyclone on record in the United States.
That was in the US, but since the predictions in this post concern France, how bad does it get in France? It is not so easy to find data in English, but after translating a search into French and then the result back into English, here is an idea from: Météo : record de France de pluie au Pays basque en novembre 2019
By Olivier Darrioumerle
Published the 25/11/2019
The record of France of rain in a month, which is owned by Biarritz in November 2005 (487,4 litres/m2) has just been beaten this year by Cambo-les-Bains (497,6 litres/m2) and Socoa Saint-Jean-Luz (488 litres/m2).

The record of France of rain belongs to the basque Country, of course ! There is never dropped so much water in one month, all months combined, since records of weather exist. The French record dated back to November 2005, Biarritz (487,4 litres/m2). It comes to be overtaken this weekend by Cambo-les-bains (497,6 litres/m2) and Socoa Saint-Jean-de-Luz (488 litres/m2). The previous records of these stations weather were, respectively, 1964 and 1923.
That is quite a lot of water, but the impact will depend on the time of the year. During the time of Winter, when the Sun is lower, it will be darker, than if it happens in the Summer.
Another source of information is Cartes pluviométriques - Pluies extrêmes en France métropolitaine or Événements mémorables - Pluies extrêmes en France métropolitaine
If one knows a little French, one can play around with the parameters to find out about past occurrences of heavy rain, flooding etc. For instance, I found the event from March 1930:
The South-West flood-ravaged
Garonne, Tarn, and their tributaries are experiencing historic levels and cause catastrophic flooding on many departments with several hundreds of victims.

1930_03_03

Heavy rains, beginning on the 28th of February to stop than noon on 3 march led to a historic flood of the rivers to the south-west of France. The intensity of exceptional floods is closely linked to the date of the rain event trigger, at the end of the winter, involving a state of saturation advanced soil impacted and the melting of a large snowpack.
While the link to the source for this info was dead
Source : "Les événements naturels dommageables en France et dans le monde en 2007", pages 32 à 41.
The title itself led to other sources. One was: Les inondations restent le principal risque naturel en France They say
[...] On April 28, the study firm Ubyrisk Consultants published a ten-year report on natural disasters recorded in mainland France and in the overseas departments (Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion ). Results: 670 natural disasters were recorded from January 2001 to the end of December 2010, Ubyrisk Consultants figure.

Floods, the leading cause of natural disaster

By type of hazard, floods constitute more than 20% of recorded natural disasters (i.e. 136 events), followed by thunderstorms and lightning (17.5%, i.e. 117 events) and avalanches (17.3%, i.e. 116 events). Next come forest fires (7%), temperate storms (6%) and land movements (6%). And to a lesser extent, eruptions (3%), tornadoes (3%), droughts (2%), or tropical cyclones (2%), earthquakes (2%) and tsunamis (0.15%) .
There is a Wiki with an index to pages about flooding events in France: Catégorie:Inondation en France — Wikipédia

Considering that flooding is the number one cause in France, and knowing that there is no lack of villages located in beautiful but narrow valleys where rapid rises of water do occur, one wonders if a life jackets might save lifes in the most exposed areas. There are models for every taste and size, even last years fashion, Yellow Vest
1599220914040.png

Last edited:
I translated 6' to six inches to mm. as one inch is about 25 mm, it would be 150 mm.
I think this is where the 'error' appears. 6' is 6 feet. Had it been inches, then it would have been written 6''.
1 foot is 12 inches or 30.48 centimeter. So 6 feet of rain would be 182.22cm or 1822.2 mm. When it gets to be that much rain, it is almost easier to calculate in meters, so it would be 1.82 meter or 2 yards for those using that system.

Houston is close to the East coast (Galveston) of Texas. I have two sisters living there who were lucky and did not flood during Harvey, but that was not the case for most of Houston during that event.
Thank you @genero81, I missed that Texas covers a large area. It is not for nothing they say that everything is big in Texas:1599224524184.png
On the open street map, I moved the image to France without zooming.
1599224744811.png
If Texas looks bigger than France, it is because it is. According to the Wikis, Metropolitan France, the area above, is 551,695 km2 (213,011 sq mi) while Texas, counting the areas with water, is 268,596[1] sq mi (695,662 km2).

I tried to adjust the images of the maps so that one length on one map matches the other. In short, parts of France could be in trouble, if they receive rain, as they did in Texas during hurricane Harvey.

I think this is where the 'error' appears. 6' is 6 feet. Had it been inches, then it would have been written 6''.
1 foot is 12 inches or 30.48 centimeter. So 6 feet of rain would be 182.22cm or 1822.2 mm. When it gets to be that much rain, it is almost easier to calculate in meters, so it would be 1.82 meter or 2 yards for those using that system.
Thank you @Aeneas. It gets better and better with these corrections. It seems six feet might be an exaggeration, if the official max in the Houston, 30 inches (2 1/2 feet), is true. But then if the Houston area could be extended until plus minus 150 km, then Nederland in Texas would be within reach. And if the numbers in Texas are always rounded up and not down, then the 1539 mm, equal to 5.049 feet according to the converter, would be counted as 6' (six feet) and still be "accurate".

Coming back to France, if we stay with just five feet, 60 inches or 1500 mm, this is still more than three times the max precipitation for any month in any location in the European parts of France. Predictions or not, I hope it will not get this bad.

PSYCHIC Focus , i have been following LYNN for some time ..
3 or 4 years maybe more .. i took a break when she put alot of readings behind
paywall .. but you will find many old and new at her website ..
i searched for any sessions/readings on France nothing new , as one goes back to 2015..
She does not do many future predictions , but i find many of her topics interesting ..She will
answer many readers questions , ( including several of mine over the years)
She also has a new book out . so that is why the many adverts ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Focus Sessions: Psychic Focus Lynn
Focus Sessions: Psychic Focus Lynn or sessions at link below
Focus Sessions: Psychic Focus Lynn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
this is a recent example of one of her readings ...

MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 2020

California Fires

Q. Hi Lynn, Could you look into the California fires? They are happening all over California. Is there more to this? It's been very scary and the fires are all over the Bay Area.

A. When I tune into this, I see massive heat and smoke that doesn't look to end soon. I see this as a huge problem that will go on for at least the next few weeks. The area looks dry, and feels to be a dry heat lacking moisture.

I know people speculate what is causing these fires, and is there more to it. I do see there being more to it. It looks like a perfect scenario was created that caused these fires.

First, the intentional lack of rain due to weather manipulation caused the areas affected to be very dry. Further manipulation caused lightening in these "dry" areas. The rain has been halted for a few reasons, and goes back to Fukushima- CA doesn't want toxic water raining down on the land. The second reason is fires help pull in government funding while also providing an opportunity for developers to make money off rebuilding.

Parts of California is having a very difficult time. The homeless population is increasing, drug use is on the rise, and small businesses are struggling. The leadership isn't resolving problems, and as a result many people are leaving resulting in lost tax revenue. To compensate, the government, who ultimately roots back to connections to Soro$ (one of the main puppet masters of the Powers That Were) has agreed to stay on their destructive path, in return for some kind of funding, and this was one of the paths of least resistance.

I do see the fires ending, but I get we have at least a few more weeks of this before they get control of it as new "lightening strikes" spark more fire. (I also sense some ET friends are out there trying to mitigate this, but cannot get a clear read on this. I'm curious if many UFO spottings have been made in this area- please leave a comment if you've seen one.)

Please take a minute to send some positive energy to California and it's residents. This situation has been very destructive in an already challenging time.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light, Lynn

people are now too nervous and awake to continue to accept the situation and the measures taken such as masks. The re-containment will not be able to pass in France for this reason, but they will try

- the start of the school year in France will be postponed (she said that before they started talking about it in the media)

The bay-area and the whole country knows very little of Europe's challenges let alone France. It's just more emotional hype with an agenda for misinformation

Not all French classrooms can safely reopen Tuesday, the country's education minister acknowledged Sunday, as a persistent rise in coronavirus infections jeopardizes the government’s push to get France’s 12.9 million schoolchildren back into class this week.

Like many governments around the world, France and Britain want to reopen schools starting Tuesday to reduce the learning gaps between rich and poor students that were worsened by the virus lockdown this spring, and to get parents back to work and revive the ailing economy.

With several thousand new infections now reported in France every day, Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer told the Journal du Dimanche newspaper that some classes will remain closed when the nationwide reopening begins Tuesday, but “as few as possible.”

With less than 48 hours to go before the first French school bells ring, he said openings and closures were “being decided by a day-by-day analysis based on the health situation of each territory.”

French doctors published an appeal Saturday saying that the government's anti-virus measures for schools aren’t strict enough. They urged masks for children as young as six and a mix of online and in-person schooling.

Currently French schools are set to resume largely as normal, but with masks required all day for everyone 11 and over and some restrictions on movements and gatherings. In contrast, other European countries like Denmark and many school districts in the U.S. are undergoing a full school day revamp that includes smaller classes, more teachers, more separation between students and classes and a mix of in-class and online learning.

Teacher Cécile Cluchier is bracing to face the challenges in her preschool in the Paris suburb of Antony.

“Let's not fool ourselves," she said. "We know that with 25 pupils, we won’t always be able to keep an eye on each of them," and ensure that every young child washes their hands constantly and keeps a proper distance from others.

She also wonders how she'll be able to teach early language skills and defuse tensions with her face hidden behind a mask.

“In preschool and in this underprivileged area, welcoming kids properly is very important,” she said. “But now, they can’t see my smile.”

France reported 5,453 new daily infections Saturday, compared to several hundred a day in May and June. The national health service says the growth of COVID-19 cases is now exponential, and neighboring countries have imposed quarantines or testing requirements for people coming in from France.

The infections are also threatening the Tour de France, which kicked off Saturday amid unprecedented restrictions and worries that the world's premier cycling event won't make it to the finish line in Paris in three weeks if the virus keeps spreading so fast.

In Britain, officials sought Sunday to reassure parents that schools can safely reopen. In an open letter, Education Secretary Gavin Williamson stressed the importance of having all children back in classrooms for the new school year.

“If a child is not in school, they stand to lose far more than just a few months of learning. It could well put a huge dent in their future life chances,” he said.

Meanwhile, the University and College Union, which represents academic staff in Britain, warned Sunday that the movement of an expected 1 million college students has they return to universities in the coming weeks could spark “a public health crisis.”

Union general secretary Jo Grady told the BBC that tens of thousands of students will be arriving at cities like Manchester, Birmingham and Leicester — cities that have recently seen increased restrictions because of a spike in coronavirus cases.

“The very people who are increasingly getting infected by this virus are being encouraged in mass numbers to move all around the country and congregate and live together,” she said.

The union wants college students to avoid campuses and face-to-face teaching until at least Christmas, unless a robust testing plan is in place.

- people are now too nervous and awake to continue to accept the situation and the measures taken such as masks. The re-containment will not be able to pass in France for this reason, but they will try

View the comments and the separation
Lugano Middle East Mediterranean Forum: listen to the President's message
@EmmanuelMacron
. https://youtu.be/1G9FQGXBwfE

Polls follow and look alike In that of BFM, 3 French out of 4 (75 %) say they feel in #insécurité and 6 out of 10 (58 %) that the situation has deteriorated for several years in France ... in other words since the intrusion of #Macron at L 'Elysee!

- the two people who will come to power in France: the cold country is Ukraine, the hot country is ( she doesn't say it, probably an african country). That's why some african countries took independent measures during the covid, they benefited from the support of this person who defends them

So with her last video we know who is the guy that she said helped african countries and would be coming back to France. She was talking about Dominique Strauss-Kahn. She says he is against Attali and that his case was a plot to kick him out of politics. Now I'm much more suspicious!

Well, I am absolutely not a French speaker or French citizen, however, I would like to make some comments in order to people from the France make take notice, because exists possibility that these info will can turn out as pertinent and important.

First, citation from the another part of the forum, that some of you can have read. I recomment to read it, as the previous posts also.

This is from the Imminent Alien Disclosure?
(...)
I can transcript for you a bit of what he is saying (fragment in Polish):

"Szykuje się coś bardzo ogromnego. Bardzo poważny wybuch. Mnóstwo karetek pogotowia. To na 100% procent będzie prowokacja. Jeżeli to się stanie. Ciężko będzie cokolwiek zahamować. To na 100% będzie prowokacja. (...) To się stanie w dzień, spektakularnie. Gdzie jest wysoka wieża. W dużym mieście."

I use DeepL to translate this excerpt:

"Something very huge is coming up. A very serious explosion. Lots of ambulances. It will be a 100% provocation. If it happens. It will be hard to stop anything. It will be 100% provocative. (...) It will happen during the day, spectacularly. Where is the high tower. In the big city."

And generally Jackowski gives to understanding that this is something what can happen soon. In the other video he also say about the October and November as the months when things over the planet get worse in the short time.

The above are the predictions of the clairvoyant to whom I have a lot of respect. He made already a lot of apposite visions.

I merge it with the other information and some excerpt come to my attention from the C's session from the 29 December 2009:

Q: (L) Okay… Ark was saying he was reading some predictions that there's going to be a bloody future for the US and not a very good future for France either. We'll have to find the article.
{Article located at: 2010, The Saga Continues }

A: Didn't we say "5D city on a hill"?

Q: (L) Yes... Okay, well, the thing that occurs to me as I observe all of this insanity is that this drive for control results only in destruction. The destruction is of everything that one would think the psychopaths would... I mean, if you wA*** have power over something, what good does it do to have any power if everything's dead and there's nobody there to have power over? They're killing everything! They'll end up in total control of everything, but there'll be nothing there but ashes. It's just insane!

A: Psychopathy is characterized by a supreme lack of insight.

Q: (L) So in other words, when Lobaczewski said that it's like the germs in the body that do not realize that they will be burned in the ground with the corpse...

Notice the "not a very good future for France either" and after that we have C's mention about the "5D city on a hill". We know to what 5 Density is related to, regard to our existence and afterlife.

City on a hill also appear in the other occassion in the session with Caesar (remember about the close connections of Caesar to the Gaul (today France, in the most), see the excerpt from the C's session from the 12 July 2014:

Q: (Atriedes) So, when you took on the army, was it with the foreknowledge that it was highly probably that you would have to use them in a civil war?

A: No. That is what broke my heart and health. Rome could have been the shining city on the hill, light of the world.

So, there is a reference to the City as the Country, however today we have Rome as the specific city in Italy.

Also, think about what is today "city on a hill"? As the country yet it is USA, but is going to change, America will fall, however for this present still is city on the hill. But what if you consider "city on a hill" as the actual city. What city it could be? I think that this city on a hill, as the certain symbol of the Western civilisation is the Paris. At least Notre Dame Cathedral is the power symbol that are often associated to the Paris, but also by some to France, for another it is also symbol of the Western Civilisation, the Earth even or the Humanity, the World - the real "city on a hill".

Summarising things up, through making various associations, between things that were cited above, but also other information and observation of the world today - all of these not necessary directly connected at the first sight. At least for me, one picture is exhibiting itself: the most destroyed country in the world will be, no doubt, USA as the whole country with some exceptions, but there is some kind of bad things that will can happen in France, still I have feeling that France suffer much less that USA, however something like destruction of Paris can happen, and still it will be something big. So take it into account people! Thank you.

Well, I am absolutely not a French speaker or French citizen, however, I would like to make some comments in order to people from the France make take notice, because exists possibility that these info will can turn out as pertinent and important.

First, citation from the another part of the forum, that some of you can have read. I recomment to read it, as the previous posts also.

This is from the Imminent Alien Disclosure?

The above are the predictions of the clairvoyant to whom I have a lot of respect. He made already a lot of apposite visions.

I merge it with the other information and some excerpt come to my attention from the C's session from the 29 December 2009:

Notice the "not a very good future for France either" and after that we have C's mention about the "5D city on a hill". We know to what 5 Density is related to, regard to our existence and afterlife.

City on a hill also appear in the other occassion in the session with Caesar (remember about the close connections of Caesar to the Gaul (today France, in the most), see the excerpt from the C's session from the 12 July 2014:

So, there is a reference to the City as the Country, however today we have Rome as the specific city in Italy.

Also, think about what is today "city on a hill"? As the country yet it is USA, but is going to change, America will fall, however for this present still is city on the hill. But what if you consider "city on a hill" as the actual city. What city it could be? I think that this city on a hill, as the certain symbol of the Western civilisation is the Paris. At least Notre Dame Cathedral is the power symbol that are often associated to the Paris, but also by some to France, for another it is also symbol of the Western Civilisation, the Earth even or the Humanity, the World - the real "city on a hill".

Summarising things up, through making various associations, between things that were cited above, but also other information and observation of the world today - all of these not necessary directly connected at the first sight. At least for me, one picture is exhibiting itself: the most destroyed country in the world will be, no doubt, USA as the whole country with some exceptions, but there is some kind of bad things that will can happen in France, still I have feeling that France suffer much less that USA, however something like destruction of Paris can happen, and still it will be something big. So take it into account people! Thank you.
Thanks! I think Ceasar was definitly reffering to Rome when he spoke about "The city on the hill" (Rome was built on/around 7 hills whereas Paris/Lutecia was built on a dried-up swamp).

But I also believe that you have a point when you say that Paris is likely to be destroyed. It's our capital city, so if there's a war or civil unrest, it will be impacted. If comets are drawn to "negative places", Paris is a prime target (as probably are most capital cities), with all the corruption, the satanists, the deep state, the ramping poverty and crime in and around the city.

Also, as you may know, we are a socialist country at heart and many, many people are dependant on the social system. The day the whole thing crashes for good, things will go ugly. Between the Wave, the comets, the 2nd sun, the new ice age and likely a real plague, I don't think a single country won't be suffering heavy losses.

I went to Paris this summer and with practically no tourists, I was able to appreciate its beauty for the 1st. time. I would be glad if it could be spared and really become a "city of light".

While I am it, here is a new video of this channel fabienne voyance about Trump on you tube. To summarize, he is doing a lot to restore balance and bring to light all the corruption. Exposure was slowed down because Corona & BLM, but it will still be exposed in the end. He is protected and has his heart in the right place. He really want the good for his people.

Back
Top Bottom