some questions from forum newbie

Kadam303

A Disturbance in the Force
A couple of questions and requests to direct to the right place for information on the forum.
i am very sorry if a missed a post on topic below, where ever i click i can read for hours :)

1. instruction for people dying. what they should do,not to get stuck on this farm.

2. OLD buildings, churches,
>> i have read in few transcripts some question about old contractions however til now i havent satisfied my interest on them .
  1. pic 1. cathedral where silence was recorded and passed through a speaker with a drop of water , different frequencies = different proprieties. what was the real purpose.
  2. pic 2 a letter from internet showing that churches were used to charge battery in order to have light in the past .
  3. pic3 my personal observation . so i was looking in to orthodox cross and i noticed that all the abrahamic religions are on it, so i took same pic and with 'paint' i colored and proved what i observed . Q: is the scum so obvious that after one of resets the decided to divided us in to religions in order to control us?
  4. is anybody from Poland in here, maybe from Wroclaw? ( except ARK)

i have MUCH MUCH more but don't want to spam so i will take it slowly while i continue learning .

apologies if that was asked 100x i just haven't managed to find it .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 093150.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 093150.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-10-25 070509.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-25 070509.png
    910.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-10-07 192706.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-07 192706.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 6
A couple of questions and requests to direct to the right place for information on the forum.
i am very sorry if a missed a post on topic below, where ever i click i can read for hours :)

1. instruction for people dying. what they should do,not to get stuck on this farm.
There is Michael Prescott’s book Life and Afterlife that was discussed in the reading workshops and also the thread on Descriptions of the “afterlife”/5th Density may help answer this, in particular this post from thorbiorn which I will repost below:

This is not about the afterlife, but about the period of transition. Many pages back there was:
Curious if the booklet or book on "How to Die" mentioned above is still in the process of being written? I think it could be of tremendous help and a great resource.
In the post above from 2019, there is an excerpt from Session 26 April 2014. Before the excerpt quoted, there is a question which gives both the background for the discussion and a hint as to what such a booklet could contain:
Laura said:
Q: [...] (Menrva) I would like to know how my brother is... Did he make the transition, and is he okay?

A: Name?

Q: (Menrva) [Name redacted].

A: He appears to be "stuck".

Q: (Menrva) Is there anything I can do to help?

A: Talk him through.

Q: (Menrva) Talk him through? (Odyssey) You have to tell him what happens when you die. (Approaching Infinity) Talk him through the process. (Menrva) Oh, okay. [...]
Laura said:
Q: [...] (Alana) Because Menrva mentioned her brother and how he's stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there's some roadmap or... like for people to have an idea of "How to Die" and just go where they're supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet... (Andromeda) It's a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!

Q: (L) We can put it out on Kindle! [laughter] (Alana) How to Die... A Healthy Passage... It's probably related much in the way you lived before you die. So, the work must be part of it, because you shed beliefs that are illusionary. (Pierre) Religious beliefs... (Timotheos) You could have a chapter for each religion. (Alana) Or sometimes you feel you need to stay because you need to protect others. (L) And you have to talk through all of those things, and explain why it's even unnecessary and it will just create an energy drain for those left behind, and so forth. Never mind even if you think you're a doing a good thing. The very fact that you feel you must stay means you will have to obtain energy somehow, and that will actually come from the person you care about. Therefore, you're not really doing them any favors. You're hurting them more than you're helping them. And say you need to let go,and blah blah blah... Make it so that a person can read it to the person, or the person can read it themselves. It could be written in a very beautiful, almost poetic way. (Pierre) A soothing way. (Alana) Because it's like something that people fear also, so it has to be done gently. Okay, we should talk about this.
A week later, the theme surfaced again and
Laura said:
(Echo Blue) I was just wondering with the last session you had with the North Carolina group you talked about putting together this Dying 101 book. I work at a hospice, and it's just that usually with people who are dying, they're not really there because they're medicated. Either they're medicated because they're in pain, or because they're very anxious about what's going on. So, I was just wondering because I work with them, is there something else that can be done to help them make this transition in an easier manner rather than being heavily medicated? I don't even know if it's possible, but...

A: Medication does not shut off consciousness. You can still "talk them through" even if they "appear" unconscious.

In relation to medication, there was also:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What happens if you give someone LSD while they are dying? Does it help them die easier?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does it make dying more difficult?

Q: (L) Is there any essential difference or effect of note?

Continuing with Session 3 May 2014
Laura said:
Q: (Echo Blue) Well, I know hearing is that last thing to go when they're dying. Well, my next question would be: What's the best way to talk them through it?

A: Laura did it.

Q: (L) Did I ever tell you what I did when my mother was dying? I got on the phone. I got on the phone with her every few days.

(Echo Blue) Oh, the singing!

(L) Well, I made recordings of songs, the children made recordings of favorite poems that she liked. And I also got on the phone and my brother would hold the phone to her ear, and I talked her through it. And I told her what to expect. I came right out and said things like, "Dying is not the end, it's just moving into another state of existence. You don't lose yourself, you don't lose your consciousness, you don't lose your ability to perceive to love or to feel. You can let go, you can just release the body." And I told her that letting go of the body is like taking off a shoe that's too tight. You'll feel very free, and all of the pains and aches and constrictions of the body will be gone, and so on... For me, it was very heartfelt, and I cried while I was doing it. But I had to talk my mother through it, because she was terrified of dying. And I felt like I was a parent in a sense, comforting a child who was going to have a new experience. So, I think that's the most important thing.

Tell them what to expect: "When you get through there, you're going to see a light, and if you look at the light, you're going to see people you love." And ya know, I named people that had already gone over that she was attached to, and I told her she was going to see those people and they'd be there for her. "So, just go in that direction and hold out your hand, and they'll take you by the hand, you'll be reunited with them..." and so on and so forth. Well, you remember our group member DW who died? I did the same thing for her. She was just suffering so horribly and hanging on, and hanging on. Finally, I called her, and I talked to her and I explained to her what was probably going to be going on. And I said that she didn't have to fight any more. She was fighting so hard because she felt like it was a failing of doing the Work to die! And I had to explain to her that no, it's not a failing, and that maybe she can do more for us on the other side than she could do here. With all the problems with her body that she'd had for so long...

You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". You just really help the person, and you love them. One thing I did tell my mother, "the minute you leave your body, you come to me. Yes, I'm on the other side of the ocean, but those kinds of things are not a barrier when you're on the other side. All you have to do is think about me, and you'll be here". And damned if she didn't do it! I was in my bedroom, and I could feel her. I said, "Mom, I'm really tired, so here, you lay down on the sofa." I put a pillow and blanket on the sofa for her to sleep, and I told her in the morning we'll talk about this.

So, the next day we had a session and I communicated with my mother, and basically had a lot of closure type things going on. And it's one of those sessions where I'm crying through the session because it's very emotional. You have to do this. You have to overcome your own... You can't baby yourself. It's like a parent who has to take care of a child even if the parent feels bad. You still have to do it. It's one of those things that even if you are so emotional that you feel like you can't hold yourself together, you still have to do it for that dying person.

So, if you're there with someone who is dying, I don't see any reason why you can't talk them. If they're completely unconscious, they're still gonna hear you. You're still talking to that part of them that's trying to depart this life. So, I don't see any reason not to just talk to them in a low, comforting, soothing, and very supportive way. Let them know that there's nothing to be afraid of. It's not a terrible thing. "You're going to be okay. I'm here with you, I'll get you through this." You can say that because you do.

By the same token, when any one of our people here has to go up for any kind of surgery, we go and hang out at the hospital and we keep them embraced mentally as a form of protection. When somebody's unconscious with drugs or whatever and they're in a weakened state, you don't want any attachments or weird stuff going on. So that's another thing we do. Having teams of people just present and watching during surgery or when people are dying is probably a tremendous service, I think.

Okay, next?

(Falling Water) On the same subject, but more on a personal note, I just was wondering if we made the right decision at the last few days of my dad's life?

A: Yes.

Q: (Falling Water) Thank you.

(L) What was the decision?

(Falling Water) He had Parkinson’s. And he kind of gave us the heads up that if anything happened, he didn't want any life support or whatever. And on Father's Day, he had a stroke where he became completely bedridden. So we brought him home and basically stayed with him. There was no food or water. He had a strong heart, and because of that he lasted 12 days. They told us it would be 2 to 10 days.

(L) That's very similar to what happened with my mother. When she stopped feeding, and she refused any pain medication right up to the last minute. And finally, I just overrode her wishes because she was suffering. And in 2 days, she was gone. I figured she needed it at that point.

(Falling Water) Yeah, we were giving him morphine every few hours through that whole time.

A: It was a beautiful passage.

A "How to Die, Dying 101" does not have to be much longer than the above excerpts, where there are ideas one can contemplate and put into one's own words, considering: "You have to talk from the heart. It's not like you can get a formula where you just read something, and say "here's what you do, that's what you do". It would probably not be fair to expect everyone to be able to talk someone through after reading a "How to Die, Dying 101" In this respect there is also in the Session about the protection list:
Laura said:
(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.
"[F]or certain people obviously" As life develops, it will probably become clear who has the gift of being able to guide the newly diseased.

If I had to talk about death to a group of younger people, maybe one way of approaching the subject of death and the process of dying in a materialist-driven world would be to assist the sense of wonder at the natural world. This could include mention and discussions about molecular machines, which show there is engineering at work of a very high order, which again indicates that there is creativity, intelligence and consciousness behind all that we perceive. Apart from materialist dogma, there can also be religious dogma. Even if a person is brought up in a society that mainly belongs to this or that religion, it is possible that the influence is only nominal and that the person is in fact closer to being a materialist, an atheist or an agnostic.

Last edited:

2. OLD buildings, churches,
>> i have read in few transcripts some question about old contractions however til now i havent satisfied my interest on them .
  1. pic 1. cathedral where silence was recorded and passed through a speaker with a drop of water , different frequencies = different proprieties. what was the real purpose.
  2. pic 2 a letter from internet showing that churches were used to charge battery in order to have light in the past .
  3. pic3 my personal observation . so i was looking in to orthodox cross and i noticed that all the abrahamic religions are on it, so i took same pic and with 'paint' i colored and proved what i observed . Q: is the scum so obvious that after one of resets the decided to divided us in to religions in order to control us?
  4. is anybody from Poland in here, maybe from Wroclaw? ( except ARK)

i have MUCH MUCH more but don't want to spam so i will take it slowly while i continue learning .

apologies if that was asked 100x i just haven't managed to find it .

About question 3, yes, religion can generally be described as a key part of the global control system - particularly if one is encouraged to wait for an external saviour, give up Free Will and the responsibility of choice, reject the world, or to only accept the Knowledge that is recorded in the holy book.

But religion can also be a means to escape that system, imputing good values like respect and decency, recognizing a higher power, and offering community in a world of isolation.

For a good example of how religion plays a different role for different people, based on their level of Being, you might enjoy Ashworths book on Paul:

About question 3, yes, religion can generally be described as a key part of the global control system - particularly if one is encouraged to wait for an external saviour, give up Free Will and the responsibility of choice, reject the world, or to only accept the Knowledge that is recorded in the holy book.

But religion can also be a means to escape that system, imputing good values like respect and decency, recognizing a higher power, and offering community in a world of isolation.

For a good example of how religion plays a different role for different people, based on their level of Being, you might enjoy Ashworths book on Paul:

i agree and book will add to reading list .. its long but getting thru it.
when it comes to the picture, of "orthodox cross" Russian-Orthodox-Church.jpgit looks for me like fractal antenna, device, actually all the buildings, i think were a grid at some point.if you check old maps those " churches " were marked globally. maybe after some reset it was re-used. the folks in power decided to create abrahamic religions and use existing buildings. by damaging antennas and creating islam Catholicism and orthodoxy .
but as shown on other pictures fractal antennas are on many other buildings.
If any one has info on that i would be happy to learn. i may be talking BS also . :)
photo6001331032625888937.jpgphoto6001331032625888936.jpg

Attachments

• photo6001331032625888935.jpg
    photo6001331032625888935.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom