Someone (mis)using SOTT Fr comment system to advertise one's own website ?

Je vous en ai signalé plusieurs aujourd'hui cette annonce de sexe paraissait sur presque tous les articles du jour SOOT FRANCE...
Comment puis-je les supprimer directement pour les annonces à venir...

I have reported several today this sex ad appeared on almost all articles of the day SOOT FRANCE...
How can I delete them directly for future ads...
Dans la partie en bas du commentaire il y a un petit dessin d'une poubelle, juste peser dessus, on vous demandera si vous voulez effacer le message, vous répondez oui. Mais je ne sais pas si vous avez le permis de le faire. Je pense que seuls les éditeurs peuvent le faire.

In the lower part of the comment there is a small drawing of a trash can, just press on it, you will be asked if you want to delete the message, you answer yes. But I don't know if you have the license to do that. I think only publishers can do that.

Spammers take advantage of the parallel processing nature of SOTT. IOW, the same thing that makes SOTT fast makes it impossible to catch spammers using the methods I've created so far (oops).

I think we're going to sign up for Akismet for SOTT, which will cost $500 a year. But it is 99% effective at stopping spammers (we use the free version on all our WordPress sites).

This will be part of SOTT v6, which will now be completed by SOTT's 20th anniversary on March 26th 2021.

I guess that means I should get busy working on it!! :nuts:

In the meantime, the only thing to do is Nuke all the user's comments, and then heathenize them. When they come back, do the same thing - over and over.

Spammers take advantage of the parallel processing nature of SOTT. IOW, the same thing that makes SOTT fast makes it impossible to catch spammers using the methods I've created so far (oops).

I think we're going to sign up for Akismet for SOTT, which will cost $500 a year. But it is 99% effective at stopping spammers (we use the free version on all our WordPress sites).

This will be part of SOTT v6, which will now be completed by SOTT's 20th anniversary on March 26th 2021.

I guess that means I should get busy working on it!! :nuts:

In the meantime, the only thing to do is Nuke all the user's comments, and then heathenize them. When they come back, do the same thing - over and over.
What is the meaning of "heathenize". Is that erase the comment?

N'y aurait-il pas un moyen de supprimer ces annonces dès que nous les voyons tout simplement sans que cela occasionne des frais...

Wouldn't there be a way to remove these ads as soon as we see them without incurring any costs?

Someone is advertising under Rogan‘s article

Work At Home For USA ]My buddy’s aunt makes $64/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her but pay check was $12716 just working on the computer for a few hours. Check The Details HERE………

Edit: actually this person advertises all over the sott, in bunch of articles…

Last edited:
Someone is advertising under Rogan‘s article

Edit: actually this person advertises all over the sott, in bunch of articles…
Yes, I see those often lately, or variations of it. Good looking out!:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom