Sonic boom on the night after saturday the 18th of August

birger

The Force is Strong With This One
I was awakened, together with our dogs and a cat, by a loud boom sound, on Saturday the 18th of August, at around 1:45 in the night.
I live in Denmark on Funen by the way.

The dogs and the cat got quite anxious, but no further sounds were heard. My spouse and my son, did not register/wake from the sound.
It sounded most of all like something large and heavy falling on the top floor of our house.
A sudden and compact deep boom, lasting about a half second.

There was nothing to see, in or around the house, so it probably was a "sonic boom" of some sort.

I recall reading about the possible connection with meteor impacts/flybys?
Also I seem to remember a reference from the C's, about these "booms" being 4th density bleedthroughs.
But I have not been able to find this. Does anyone remember if and where this is referred to?

I will have a look in the local news for any reference to the incident.

When you've experienced one, the mystery booms are rather strange aren't they?

This one in Sydney I experienced, most of the areas mentioned are around the Richmond airforce base. However there's no supersonic jets based there. Could have been a visitor.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/04/1070351666682.html

Anyway, the above from the Sydney Morning Herald is included in the Sonic Booms Supplement.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs_boom_supplement.htm

birger said:
I was awakened, together with our dogs and a cat, by a loud boom sound, on Saturday the 18th of August, at around 1:45 in the night.
I live in Denmark on Funen by the way.
Interesting. We had a boom at about 9.45 in the morning on the 18th (I think). Consensus here was that it was more likely to be an overhead meteorite explosion than a sonic boom. Maybe Western Europe had a little shower over the week end? Makes me wonder how many people are hearing these all over the world and just putting them down to "sonic booms".

Joe

Thanks for the link to the Mystery Boom section, probably the one I recalled.

And yes it is a strange sudden compact sound. The one I heard went on and off suddenly with the same intensity, no fading out.

Have not been able to find anything in the local news.

Back
Top Bottom