Sott.net "Black-listed" as Kremlin Propaganda according to the Washington Post

shellycheval said:
Just voted a ten of course! :lol:

I think it is fascinating that according to this site's audience demographic sources, the SOTT audience has very high education levels with the majority college educated and many at the graduate level.
And, our audience has a very high maturity level with most over 35. So let me get this straight--SOTT news has a mature, highly educated audience who keeps coming back to read "fake news"? :rolleyes:
I checked the stats regarding education for several sites, and SOTT is not alone, having well informed readers. Also with regard to the age group, at least as reported. Compared to many other pages there are many women reading SOTT, although still less than the internet average, at least as counted.

At the moment more than two hundred have voted on _http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/signs-times

thorbiorn said:
shellycheval said:

I think it is fascinating that according to this site's audience demographic sources, the SOTT audience has very high education levels with the majority college educated and many at the graduate level.
And, our audience has a very high maturity level with most over 35. So let me get this straight--SOTT news has a mature, highly educated audience who keeps coming back to read "fake news"? :rolleyes:
I checked the stats regarding education for several sites, and SOTT is not alone, having well informed readers. Also with regard to the age group, at least as reported. Compared to many other pages there are many women reading SOTT, although still less than the internet average, at least as counted.

At the moment more than two hundred have voted on _http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/signs-times

Perhaps they just made up some statistics to give the impression that they supposedly studied with great care into exposing those 'fakenews' websites. I mean, how did they found all of that information out. :huh:

I suspect that this fakenewschecker website is just as as fake as it's name...

210 votes so far. 90 more and Sott.net finally get's the score it deserves.

Just a comment when i saw the headline, as I really don't want to read 11 pages. :scared: I find it interesting that this 'outing' of real news outlets (mostly) as fake ... according to the state media/MSM etc seems like they are doing a service to those people that were looking for real sites to begin with... and lo and behold, thanks to the propaganda dept of the govt and all its many friends, they are nicely presented as a gift to the newly awakened... for those that have been around the block a few times, this seems like the govt is outing themselves... which is happening ALOT these days.... staking their positions it seems, confirming their choice.... don't they realize they are making it easy for newbies to 'wake up' and realize how 'evil' the state media dept is? Can't they help themselves? Is it part of the transitional necessities or a by-product of their choice? I remember that onen line Laura used by some name for the devil or whatever saying ~ "in doing bad, I do good''... something like that.... you would think that the smarter types would see this happening, and since it hasn't been stopped, it makes me wonder if they care or not? is it carelessness or ego driven 'in your face' bravado in their choice... especially as they really don't have a strong opponent to fight against in battle otherwise... all the dumbing down and controls have really made it hard for those seeking to express themselves in negative polarity to do so.. hard to have a 'good' fight if your opponent is just a paid trainer... can't think of the boxing term. :/

gdpetti said:
Just a comment when i saw the headline, as I really don't want to read 11 pages. :scared: I find it interesting that this 'outing' of real news outlets (mostly) as fake ... according to the state media/MSM etc seems like they are doing a service to those people that were looking for real sites to begin with... and lo and behold, thanks to the propaganda dept of the govt and all its many friends, they are nicely presented as a gift to the newly awakened... for those that have been around the block a few times, this seems like the govt is outing themselves... which is happening ALOT these days.... staking their positions it seems, confirming their choice.... don't they realize they are making it easy for newbies to 'wake up' and realize how 'evil' the state media dept is? Can't they help themselves? Is it part of the transitional necessities or a by-product of their choice? I remember that onen line Laura used by some name for the devil or whatever saying ~ "in doing bad, I do good''... something like that.... you would think that the smarter types would see this happening, and since it hasn't been stopped, it makes me wonder if they care or not? is it carelessness or ego driven 'in your face' bravado in their choice... especially as they really don't have a strong opponent to fight against in battle otherwise... all the dumbing down and controls have really made it hard for those seeking to express themselves in negative polarity to do so.. hard to have a 'good' fight if your opponent is just a paid trainer... can't think of the boxing term. :/

Well this seems like new territory for them. They haven't really had to face this dilemma before. Surely coming out with official Real and Fake news lists is fraught with problems, but I guess they thought they still had enough cache in their media that they could convince/brainwash people that only their mainstream media is to be believed. I remember the C's saying that they would be forced into making mistakes dealing with the changing reality. This, to me, seems like one of them.

And you are probably thinking of the term 'sparring partner'.

Edit=Quote

bjorn said:
thorbiorn said:
shellycheval said:

Perhaps they just made up some statistics to give the impression that they supposedly studied with great care into exposing those 'fakenews' websites. I mean, how did they found all of that information out. :huh:

I suspect that this fakenewschecker website is just as as fake as it's name...

210 votes so far. 90 more and Sott.net finally get's the score it deserves.
I guess it is based on a correlation of leaking account information from Google account, YouTube watching, FB profile, Skype profile, Microsoft accounts, shopping accounts and advertisement clicking, the area one is logging in from etc. There are many sources.

Cute! :P 251
Was reading aout the "get" issue on DDgo. In FF , rightclick on the searchbox, gives a link to DDgo homepage, so no need for bookmarking, to have a clean search. Thanx Scottie for the tip!
Bjorn thats a good idea. At least i'd like to make some stickers with a warning, dangerous for humanity etc, to put on news ads in public space.
And, wow, did SOTT grow big!

Voted. These folks are ridiculous:

Signs of The Times publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.

Not a single shred of objectivity to the entire SOTT website? Talk about a reality split.

Hesper said:

Signs of The Times publishes information that cannot be validated and that is anti scientific fact. The information provided should be regarded as speculative opinion or propaganda and cannot be substantiated by fact or evidence. It is among the most untrustworthy sources in the media.

Not a single shred of objectivity to the entire SOTT website? Talk about a reality split.

I guess they don't bother to check that we get MOST of our aggregate from the MSM!!! All we do on those items is adjust headlines and add comments, usually including links to other MSM articles that contradict what is being commented on!

And "among the MOST unstrustworthy"???!!! Wow, that is some kind of accolade!

Laura said:
Hesper said:

I guess they don't bother to check that we get MOST of our aggregate from the MSM!!! All we do on those items is adjust headlines and add comments, usually including links to other MSM articles that contradict what is being commented on!

And "among the MOST unstrustworthy"???!!! Wow, that is some kind of accolade!

Though of that too. Crazy this "anti scientific fact" stuff - must be a quip on the anti-anthropogenic global warming stance. Darn, that subject will get you every time these days for just mentioning an alternate weather view to the dyed-in-the-wool crowd. And SoTT is "among the Most untrustworthy" - of course the antithesis being that CNN must be "among the Most trustworthy," so for the more discerning of people, a great compliment to SoTT might be in order. :flowers:

cope said:
Bjorn thats a good idea. At least i'd like to make some stickers with a warning, dangerous for humanity etc, to put on news ads in public space.
And, wow, did SOTT grow big!

I don't got the know how to do that. But I reckon it shouldn't be that diffecult? But I can't be sure. I was just planning to make a poll for the top 200 mainsteam media outlet where people could vote on it. Giving them the same treatment they do to us. If it doesn't take to much time to create something like that, than why not. But right now I really have some other things in my life that need attention. But I will surely keep it mind. Thanks for offering to help out Cope!

281 votes so far: _http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/signs-times

bjorn said:
Check this out, sott.net is branded again as 'fakenews' Perhaps we could do the honest thing and vote this up. Though, it depends if that is really possible. Might be a total scam meant to defend the real fakenews outlets.

Scroll to the top, see: How Trustworthy is This News Source? And give it your best.

http://www.fakenewschecker.com/fake-news-source/signs-times?page=132#block-block-29

Added: I made a screenshot to see if that bar is moveable. 91 votes so far. If that bar doesn't move with an extra 100 votes or so. We know more than enough.

Voted: 315 votes.

Back
Top Bottom