SoTT.net Format Change

Voyageur

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just noticed a slight format change on SoTT's main page from when I was on earlier today - looks great! :)

voyageur said:
Just noticed a slight format change on SoTT's main page from when I was on earlier today - looks great! :)

I must absolutely agree with this one :D that logo is incredible!

I like the new format, its very clair and beautiful. But... I don't see the logo correctly. Can someone put here the new logo? And how come I don't see it entirely?

loreta said:
I like the new format, its very clair and beautiful. But... I don't see the logo correctly. Can someone put here the new logo? And how come I don't see it entirely?

Try pushing the F5 button and see if it helps. It refreshes the page. If it won't help. Maybe click on the place of the logo with the right click and choose reload.

Ditto! Very well done!

It didn't seem like there is a need for it, however, periodical refreshments/rebranding of the graphics work to the advantage of traffic, methinks.
It gives the (correct) impression of constant improvement and development of the site, keeping up with the changing world.

Can't wait till I have more spare time on my hands to contribute with some work to the media platform.

Keep up the great work, team! looks great :)

Keit said:
loreta said:

Try pushing the F5 button and see if it helps. It refreshes the page. If it won't help. Maybe click on the place of the logo with the right click and choose reload.

Yes, it changed. Now I can see Sott.net, Signs of the Times in two colours. Is this ok?

loreta said:
Yes, it changed. Now I can see Sott.net, Signs of the Times in two colours. Is this ok?

Like the attached image? If so, yeah, this is it.

Attachments

• sott.jpg
    sott.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 134
Keit said:
loreta said:

Like the attached image? If so, yeah, this is it.

Yes! Thank you very much Keit. A very beautiful change. How hard our guys work! I love the change.

Mr.Cyan said:
Indeed, the new logo is totally cool :)!

Yep, the new logo is great and it works really well on Facebook too when the main image doesn’t get picked up, the new shape fits much better and looks super smart. Veeery nice!

Yeah i noticed the roll out of the new logo too and i agree it looks much cleaner, simpler but bolder, and i think it'll have a wider appeal than the old one.
Nothing like a refresh! :rockon:

The logo is very beautiful. I saw the Graphic guidelines on trello and there is one tiny error there. Color codes for dark and light blue are switched. The dark blue code is 002E7F
and the light blue color is 0066CC. Its the reverse in the document right now.

Also the guideline paper is excellent

Back
Top Bottom