SOTT Position on Truth Members

S

Sureshot

I was just wondering what the SOTT members thought on the makers of Loose Change. I've heard you guys dislike them because they don't mention Zionist involement in the attacks. I just wanted to hear your perspectives straight from the SOTT editors themselves. By the way, nice forum. :)

Hi Sureshot,

We don't have an opinion on the "makers" of the film. Our opinions are on the contents of the film. It is pointless to take any of this personally. When we criticise or express disagreement, it is based on the contents -- although there are others who try to make things personal, often in the sleaziest of ways.

The film doesn't mention Israel. This 'oversight' is serious as there is so much that points to Israel as being the main culprit. There is much that is good in the film, though I have my doubts about the "Flight 93 landed in Cleveland" story.

What is important is that no one site or book or author or article become someone's only source of information. We need to get our information from many sources and then compare, contrast, and verify. Over time, one can recognise biases and can sift through the information with greater awareness and understanding of how that bias can influence the interpretation or selection of facts. In exchanging with others, we can learn whether that bias is 'innocent' or due to conscious disinformation.

Couldn't ask for a better answer. Puts it in a whole new perspective. Thanks. ;)

Back
Top Bottom