Sott radio y Beatriz Talegòn.

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
The last saturday 26th of november Sott was talking with Beatriz Talegon.We had a very nice moments and we knewed from first hand how the elite in power use their influence in orden to Cacth "new and youngs leaders" to continue their game in this planet.

As long as she was talking about Podemos and Pablo Iglesias,i rememberd to have reading in the following webb:nomoriridiota.blogspot.no and very interesting article about el 15- M y Podemos.The owner of this webb is Pilar Sordo.She is an Art Historian teacher.In her wrintings about this topics, she seems to confirm what Beatriz was saying :scared:Make a look this webb and then we can share some impresions.ok?

In my reaserch about podemos,one year ago i watched the video in youtube:VII Curso de Ciudadanos:debate.Los Nuevos Lìderes,here Beatriz talked about psicopaty in the power a how our society push the competions between us...

I recomend to all of you to watch it and take your own conclusions.

We are in tauch...besitosss :P

Hi Munaychasumaq!

Thanks a lot for the info! I'll definitely check it out and see what else we can find! I'm glad you enjoyed the interview, she was truly a delight to have on the show!

Hi Alejo. I hope you find something interesting in that material and we can interchange some impressions soon.

Feliz 2016 amigo!!!!

El sàbado pasado,23 de noviembre,Sott Radio hablò con Beatriz Talegòn.Tuvimos momentos muy agradables y supimos de primera mano como la èlite en el poder usa su influencia con el objetivo de reclutar nuevos y jòvenes lìderes para continuar con su juego en este planeta.

A medida que hablaba sobre Podemos y Pablo Iglesias,recordaba haber leìdo en la siguiente webb:nomoriridiota.blogspot.no,un artìculo muy interesante acerca del 15M y Podemos.la duena de esta webb es Pilar Sordo.Ella es profesora de Historia del Arte.
En sus escritos acerca de este tòpico,ella parece confirmar lo que Beatriz esta diciendo.Hècharle un vistazo a esta webb y luego podemos intercambiar algunas impresiones.ok?

En mi investigaciòn acerca de Podemos hace un ano,vì un video en youtube:VII Curso de Ciudadanos.Debate.Los nuevos Lìderes.Aquì Beatriz Talegòn habla acerca de la Psicopatìa en el poder y còmo nuestra sociedad incentiva la competencia entre nosotros.

Les recomiendo mirarlo y sacar vuestras propias conclusiones.

Estamos en contacto.Besitos :P

Back
Top Bottom