SOUL EVOLUTION

Trobar

Jedi
It would mean a great deal to me to ask the Cs if the soul has the potential to learn and evolve in a non-material form. In other words, from my oh-so-limited and subjective 'human' perspective, I do get that this manifestation in a material environment is filled with opportunity to learn and thus to evolve. However, sometimes I think that I am 'missing out' on some of these opportunities for learning in this location. Is manifestation in material form an extraordinary opportunity for my lessons - versus - opportunities for learning and growth in a non-physical condition? I think of my life here on earth as a school. I think of this as a very unique school with unique opportunities for learning. From my perspective, this is graduate school. I frequently feel like a toddler that ended up in graduate school by mistake! Are there other versions of "school" in non-physical form? Before posting this I asked myself if I am just 'curious' or if my questioning could be of any benefit to others. If I am deceiving myself in thinking that it could benefit others, then . . . I will be more than happy to discover the answers when I transition to a non-physical form. Thank you for your kind attention to my request.

Hi Trobar.

I think that the C's have answered this question many times throughout the years, by saying that we are where we are because of our stage of development. If you were at the stage where you needed non-physicality for evolution, you would have been there. So you are in "graduate school" as you call it, only because you have completed the previous years of schooling. Even if you can't remember, or it doesn't feel like it to you at times.

The phrase that stood out for me in your post above is the following, maybe you can expand a bit on this?

sometimes I think that I am 'missing out' on some of these opportunities for learning in this location

It makes me wonder what opportunities you are missing, and if you know you are missing them, is there something you can do to get you back on board with the "curriculum", so to speak?

Hi Trobar, I think a number of the questions you raised have been looked into in the Thread on the Afterlife. The C's refer to the lesson pattern of non-material existence as the "long-wave cycle" (whereas beings that incarnate in matter to learn lessons are part of the "short-wave cycle.")

12. Spirits greatly respect time spent on earth. One says, “Your world is the hardest school of your round of experiences. Prizes won here are won for eternity. The very density of the material in which you work makes the overcoming of it a finer conquest. . . . Experience on your planet is a unique opportunity and a privilege. . . . Make the best of every opportunity. A strenuous life on earth is of immense value.”

13. The Creator places souls in the difficult environment of earth because He (She, It) loves them. He wants to see them grow in wisdom, love, and power. He knows that the only way to bring out the best in a soul is to challenge it, in the same way that a good teacher challenges her students. Soul-building, or character development, is the whole point of our sojourn, both on earth and beyond, say the spirits. The use we make of our free will is absolutely crucial to our progress at all levels.

16. Many spirits had ambitious plans for self-improvement before they descended into flesh, but the density of earth’s matter, including their own dense brain, caused them to forget what they came for. Subject to material concepts, they lost their way. They died only to discover to their disappointment that they mostly failed to accomplish the goal they had set for themselves. But for many of them it's ok, for there has been much growth in unpremeditated ways.

I think of my life here on earth as a school. I think of this as a very unique school with unique opportunities for learning. From my perspective, this is graduate school. I frequently feel like a toddler that ended up in graduate school by mistake!

You're not a perfectionist by any chance are you? :-P

Hi Trobar.

I think that the C's have answered this question many times throughout the years, by saying that we are where we are because of our stage of development. If you were at the stage where you needed non-physicality for evolution, you would have been there. So you are in "graduate school" as you call it, only because you have completed the previous years of schooling. Even if you can't remember, or it doesn't feel like it to you at times.

The phrase that stood out for me in your post above is the following, maybe you can expand a bit on this?

It makes me wonder what opportunities you are missing, and if you know you are missing them, is there something you can do to get you back on board with the "curriculum", so to speak?

Hello Alana,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Your words did serve me well and I feel grateful. In addressing the phrase that stood out for you, I will write that I frequently feel overcome by thoughts of frustration because I feel that I don't belong here. Sometimes I even feel angry that I am still here. I frequently feel that I am ready to move on to a non-physical existence and therefore feel limited. However, your words hold great value, as I obviously need to be reminded that being a candidate does not mean I am ready to graduate. :-)

Hi Trobar, I think a number of the questions you raised have been looked into in the Thread on the Afterlife. The C's refer to the lesson pattern of non-material existence as the "long-wave cycle" (whereas beings that incarnate in matter to learn lessons are part of the "short-wave cycle.")

Hello Whitecoast,
Thank you for thinking and then responding to my post. I am now going to read the thread on the afterlife and thank you also for the link.
Regarding being a perfectionist . . . I don't believe in perfection. :lol: I perceive the idea of "perfection" as a very linear idea.

You're not a perfectionist by any chance are you? :-P

This is a very interesting question and I would like to give my two cents.

What we know is that each and every one of us is essentially an entire universe, or a fractalized unit of the whole, potentially holding all of the information in the universe within us, the idea being that as you gain knowledge you are essentially increasing your access to said information. The mediums available to us to access this information are quite literally everywhere, hardwired in to our entire reality, and I would say that the material format of this information is probably a more ideal form of education, or perhaps more obvious.. however I would also assume that anything you can learn in a material environment would also be available to you in a non-material form, because of the very reason you stated, some people do not have access to certain catalyst due to their geographical locations or in some cases due to physical handicaps etc etc. I would say however that this is a more difficult or tedious form of education, which is part of the reason we are here in the first place, the non material being a long-wave cycle and the material being a short-wave aka the catalyst offered in the material world while seemingly more harsh and vibrant is also a more "efficient" form of catalyst compared to the non material where I would imagine things aren't as prolific.

The way I look at it, is that the "truth" is trying to reveal itself in any form it can and there are no physical limitations to this, it reminds me of the stories of tibetan monks locking themselves in a dark cave for months at a time to augment their awareness, taking away their physical limitations in this case, and probably exploring the astral realms and other realities that we have access to.

What I have come to learn in my 29 years of living is that the social aspect of our reality is drastically important for learning. I am an example of a person that has a similar experience to yours I think, in that I feel in some ways to be underdeveloped because I kind of shunned away the need to get out there and experience with other souls as much as I should have, constantly feeling alienated and constantly wanting to experience something more (which to me just means you are ready for the 4th density), and I think this is why the C's keep reinforcing how important networking is. Someone like me or you is probably not going to have anything to relate or gain out of an interaction with a portal, or one of these heavily programmed individuals, but I would imagine that if you met another person on the path you would be able to harmonize in a way that you are probably not used to, I have had small experiences like this and they actually changed my perspective entirely because I realized that I am not alone here, and there are many people who feel the same way, even if they don't fully understand it yet.

You also have to keep in mind that we are all susceptible to certain insecurities and distortions in our soul profiles and that we have a tendency to compensate for these, or protect ourselves from facing them. Instead of telling yourself you don't belong or that you are an alien here for example, you could try and think about what you can offer in a certain situation, or if you have anything to gain out of it, or just facing your fear in general, which I personally feel is an enormous part of all of this. One of the things i've noticed about myself and other people like us is that we tend to dwell within our minds a lot more than a "regular" person, which means that when we are just trying to enjoy a harmless experience or have a bit of fun we kind of have to surface ourselves and slow our minds down to match whatever is happening in front of us, which is generally not as easy as it would be for someone who doesn't think so deeply. With that being said you should also be aware that "wanderers" are going to automatically have a hard time associating with the negative vibrations of this world, for example a lot of these people are essentially running on their animalistic nature and enjoy insulting each other and harming each other, creating hierarchy, stuff like that, which would appear quite disgusting or repulsive.

Feeling alienated here goes hand in hand with what we do, it should be expected and accepted, we live in a world where half of the people don't even have souls and the other half are being heavily programmed through every avenue you can think of, and only a small handful of people in the world truly understand what is going on here. Most of these people will need to recycle, there is no doubt about that, so I have learned to not put as much effort in to worrying about my interactions with them or how I fit in with them, I am now focused more on self-actualization, finding my mission here, chasing destiny, serving the universe in whatever way I can, and in the future I will be looking to network, which I think is the key for many of us, surrounding yourself with like minded people sounds like probably the most effective way to fill in the gaps and augment evolution. In fact this was talked about in a recent session, about their being a natural polarization happening in the world.

We all make mistakes, we all feel underdeveloped at times, we are all learning and nobody is perfect. I think anybody on this part of the path is going to feel severely limited because we are ready for another form of life, so its just a matter of getting there, which is why the work is so important!

No reason to be so hard on yourself, friend.:-D

We all make mistakes, we all feel underdeveloped at times, we are all learning and nobody is perfect. I think anybody on this part of the path is going to feel severely limited because we are ready for another form of life, so its just a matter of getting there, which is why the work is so important!

And frustration, or the sense that what you're aiming for is just out of reach or not clearly defined, increases the drive to find what it is necessary to do or learn and do or learn it. So looked at from that perspective - failing can also provide motivation if it frustrates you enough :headbash: :lol:.

Hi Trobar,
It would mean a great deal to me to ask the Cs if the soul has the potential to learn and evolve in a non-material form.

Several years ago, I became aware that there was a force about 50 ft/15m above me behind and slightly to the right. I believe it is my soul contact point. I find that if I focus on that area and ask a question the answer comes in a sudden awareness. I speak to my soul as I do to myself. From this experience I understand the soul as my infinite consciousness to which I am unable to fully comprehend. The soul is so much more than my wildest understanding that my take on your question is that it does not apply.

To me the journey in this realm is to connect to the soul and have the soul more engaged in my life. The learning process is to strength the bond/trust in my soul’s infinite consciousness and to work closely with this bond.

Whenever I come up against a difficult situation or have to deal with troublesome relationship, I focus on that contact point and affirm that "my soul is more than capable to handle this petty issue". I have not been disappointed in my soul's interactions with myself and others. It is very humbling and often embarrassing. I call my soul my 411, 911, soul Seri, and my personal google.

This is my perception of the soul's purpose.

Reactions: Pat
This is a very interesting question and I would like to give my two cents.

What we know is that each and every one of us is essentially an entire universe, or a fractalized unit of the whole, potentially holding all of the information in the universe within us, the idea being that as you gain knowledge you are essentially increasing your access to said information. The mediums available to us to access this information are quite literally everywhere, hardwired in to our entire reality, and I would say that the material format of this information is probably a more ideal form of education, or perhaps more obvious.. however I would also assume that anything you can learn in a material environment would also be available to you in a non-material form, because of the very reason you stated, some people do not have access to certain catalyst due to their geographical locations or in some cases due to physical handicaps etc etc. I would say however that this is a more difficult or tedious form of education, which is part of the reason we are here in the first place, the non material being a long-wave cycle and the material being a short-wave aka the catalyst offered in the material world while seemingly more harsh and vibrant is also a more "efficient" form of catalyst compared to the non material where I would imagine things aren't as prolific.

The way I look at it, is that the "truth" is trying to reveal itself in any form it can and there are no physical limitations to this, it reminds me of the stories of tibetan monks locking themselves in a dark cave for months at a time to augment their awareness, taking away their physical limitations in this case, and probably exploring the astral realms and other realities that we have access to.

What I have come to learn in my 29 years of living is that the social aspect of our reality is drastically important for learning. I am an example of a person that has a similar experience to yours I think, in that I feel in some ways to be underdeveloped because I kind of shunned away the need to get out there and experience with other souls as much as I should have, constantly feeling alienated and constantly wanting to experience something more (which to me just means you are ready for the 4th density), and I think this is why the C's keep reinforcing how important networking is. Someone like me or you is probably not going to have anything to relate or gain out of an interaction with a portal, or one of these heavily programmed individuals, but I would imagine that if you met another person on the path you would be able to harmonize in a way that you are probably not used to, I have had small experiences like this and they actually changed my perspective entirely because I realized that I am not alone here, and there are many people who feel the same way, even if they don't fully understand it yet.

You also have to keep in mind that we are all susceptible to certain insecurities and distortions in our soul profiles and that we have a tendency to compensate for these, or protect ourselves from facing them. Instead of telling yourself you don't belong or that you are an alien here for example, you could try and think about what you can offer in a certain situation, or if you have anything to gain out of it, or just facing your fear in general, which I personally feel is an enormous part of all of this. One of the things i've noticed about myself and other people like us is that we tend to dwell within our minds a lot more than a "regular" person, which means that when we are just trying to enjoy a harmless experience or have a bit of fun we kind of have to surface ourselves and slow our minds down to match whatever is happening in front of us, which is generally not as easy as it would be for someone who doesn't think so deeply. With that being said you should also be aware that "wanderers" are going to automatically have a hard time associating with the negative vibrations of this world, for example a lot of these people are essentially running on their animalistic nature and enjoy insulting each other and harming each other, creating hierarchy, stuff like that, which would appear quite disgusting or repulsive.

Feeling alienated here goes hand in hand with what we do, it should be expected and accepted, we live in a world where half of the people don't even have souls and the other half are being heavily programmed through every avenue you can think of, and only a small handful of people in the world truly understand what is going on here. Most of these people will need to recycle, there is no doubt about that, so I have learned to not put as much effort in to worrying about my interactions with them or how I fit in with them, I am now focused more on self-actualization, finding my mission here, chasing destiny, serving the universe in whatever way I can, and in the future I will be looking to network, which I think is the key for many of us, surrounding yourself with like minded people sounds like probably the most effective way to fill in the gaps and augment evolution. In fact this was talked about in a recent session, about their being a natural polarization happening in the world.

No reason to be so hard on yourself, friend.:-D

Hello Weontv,
Thank you for your very heartfelt response. I read it several times as your words reflected so much empathy that I wanted to read and re-read it. I will share that my journey is one of very mixed and opposing thoughts and feelings about my wish to participate as a member of a community of like minds on the internet.

On one side, here on the forum, I feel very much in the company of people that are intelligent, kind and . . . well . . . I will write 'kindred spirits'. Your comments were received as such. On another side, I do not like communication on the internet because I think it is not a private or secure communication. Therefore, the fact that I post at all is extremely rare for me and I always feel profoundly torn between my desire to participate on the forum and my reservations about the internet security. My past includes being 'hacked' several times, my bank account being accessed etc.

Having written that, I will write that I always (as I do now) value and appreciate your comments as well as the comments of the other forum members. However, for the most part, I am a 'lurker' and do not contribute to the exchange of ideas. I am clearly aware of the fact that this 'paranoia' does not serve me well and that my lack of participation serves to limit any and all progress that I might achieve.
I also realize and understand that this constitutes a lack of balance in energy, as I take and do not give. sigh 😟 You wrote "No reason to be so hard o yourself, friend". I am hard on myself and yet I remain in a state where I "know" and yet I do not change my perspective about the internet. I realize I have very strong attachments to face-to-face communication. I dislike the fact that people text now and don't even call on the phone.

I always feel that I owe everyone an apology for my behavior and I once again thank you for your comments. 💓

Hi Trobar,

Several years ago, I became aware that there was a force about 50 ft/15m above me behind and slightly to the right. I believe it is my soul contact point. I find that if I focus on that area and ask a question the answer comes in a sudden awareness. I speak to my soul as I do to myself. From this experience I understand the soul as my infinite consciousness to which I am unable to fully comprehend. The soul is so much more than my wildest understanding that my take on your question is that it does not apply.

To me the journey in this realm is to connect to the soul and have the soul more engaged in my life. The learning process is to strength the bond/trust in my soul’s infinite consciousness and to work closely with this bond.

This is my perception of the soul's purpose.

Hello prime addict,
I confess that I laughed when I read your comment. It was the kind of laughter that emanates when I am delighted with someone or something that someone said! I do realize your intention was not to generate mirth and the seriousness of the words you shared did not escape me. I think of myself as a soul that in what I perceive as the present, is manifesting in this location as a human female. This very specific thought process helps keep me centered and has assisted me in some of my most challenging experiences. This is why your comment generated delight! When I read your words
"Whenever I come up against a difficult situation or have to deal with troublesome relationship, I focus on that contact point and affirm that "my soul is more than capable to handle this petty issue". I have not been disappointed in my soul's interactions with myself and others. It is very humbling and often embarrassing. I call my soul my 411, 911, soul Seri, and my personal google.
Laughter burst forth and I sat here saying "YES ! YES! YES!".

Thank you Primeaddict! May the light/love of the Infinite Creator surround you. 💗

Hi Trobar,

I realize I'm late to the party and you made your comments months ago, but many of the things you said struck a chord with me. I, too, am more often a lurker than a contributor, but I feel compelled to address your comment about whether it is easier/better to learn in a non-material form than a material form.

Some years ago I read several books by Robert A. Monroe. He apparently spent a lot of time doing astral projecting, to the point where he became very familiar with the ethereal environs around Earth. I'm not sure how much stock to place in what he said in those books, and he, himself, said it was very difficult for him to describe his experiences out of his body, because we lack the words to do so. However, he did say that many souls find it very difficult to navigate after they lose their body. He described people who had recently died as being so disoriented that they just stayed in one place and didn't move for a long time. He also talked about a whole group of people who had been members of a church and who simply recreated their physical lives on the non-physical plane as though they hadn't died.

I got the impression from his books that, because there is no time and it is apparently possible to create the illusion of whatever you like once you lose your physical body, that it is very difficult to make changes to yourself and learn because you have nothing to "push" against so to speak. It seems nothing focuses a soul toward learning like the pressures of the physical world.

One thing that I have learned personally is that time can be your friend. I am in my sixties and spent most of my youth and well into my forties struggling with PTSD and feelings of inadequacy after being an abused child. Some time ago I noticed that no matter how bad a person feels and how rotten a situation, nothing lasts forever. It may feel like things - especially bad things - last forever, but eventually changes occur. It helps if you have a strong desire to learn and grow and find ways to avoid unpleasant situations. With your desire to learn, you are halfway towards removing any roadblocks. Feelings of inadequacy also are a wonderful tool for spurring you on towards your goals. Keep going and let them do their work.

Hugs!

Hi Trobar,

I realize I'm late to the party and you made your comments months ago, but many of the things you said struck a chord with me. I, too, am more often a lurker than a contributor, but I feel compelled to address your comment about whether it is easier/better to learn in a non-material form than a material form.

Some years ago I read several books by Robert A. Monroe. He apparently spent a lot of time doing astral projecting, to the point where he became very familiar with the ethereal environs around Earth. I'm not sure how much stock to place in what he said in those books, and he, himself, said it was very difficult for him to describe his experiences out of his body, because we lack the words to do so. However, he did say that many souls find it very difficult to navigate after they lose their body. He described people who had recently died as being so disoriented that they just stayed in one place and didn't move for a long time. He also talked about a whole group of people who had been members of a church and who simply recreated their physical lives on the non-physical plane as though they hadn't died.

I got the impression from his books that, because there is no time and it is apparently possible to create the illusion of whatever you like once you lose your physical body, that it is very difficult to make changes to yourself and learn because you have nothing to "push" against so to speak. It seems nothing focuses a soul toward learning like the pressures of the physical world.

One thing that I have learned personally is that time can be your friend. I am in my sixties and spent most of my youth and well into my forties struggling with PTSD and feelings of inadequacy after being an abused child. Some time ago I noticed that no matter how bad a person feels and how rotten a situation, nothing lasts forever. It may feel like things - especially bad things - last forever, but eventually changes occur. It helps if you have a strong desire to learn and grow and find ways to avoid unpleasant situations. With your desire to learn, you are halfway towards removing any roadblocks. Feelings of inadequacy also are a wonderful tool for spurring you on towards your goals. Keep going and let them do their work.

Hugs!
Hello Cassandane, It's been almost a year since you wrote this post. (Time is an illusion) :lol:

So . . . why am I writing to you now? (There is only now) :lol:

Sometimes I read or rather, re-read responses to the very few posts of mine. I value them and I think of these replies as being very special in that they are very frequently thought provoking. I remembered your post and now, having re-read it I found great clarity and comfort within it. The 'stuff' I've been struggling with is an ingredient in my "NOW" because I am keeping it alive. I am feeding it. You wrote:
" nothing lasts forever. It may feel like things - especially bad things - last forever, but eventually changes occur."

Suddenly I was able to see something I can actually work with.
Thank you Cassandane!

Hello Cassandane, It's been almost a year since you wrote this post. (Time is an illusion) :lol:

So . . . why am I writing to you now? (There is only now) :lol:

Sometimes I read or rather, re-read responses to the very few posts of mine. I value them and I think of these replies as being very special in that they are very frequently thought provoking. I remembered your post and now, having re-read it I found great clarity and comfort within it. The 'stuff' I've been struggling with is an ingredient in my "NOW" because I am keeping it alive. I am feeding it. You wrote:
" nothing lasts forever. It may feel like things - especially bad things - last forever, but eventually changes occur."

Suddenly I was able to see something I can actually work with.
Thank you Cassandane!
I am so glad. You are most welcome. Good luck with your insight.

Back
Top Bottom