Sound of Freedom

From the pathological side, one really does get a sense of just how godless and lost the perpetrators of such vile perversion are; that their entire existence seems to gravitate around their sickness, to their own inevitable destruction and destruction of the lives of others. There are some shocking references to real life crimes that make plain the ruthless, organised and psychopathic tactics used by pedophile networks, and the potential links they have to even darker realms of evil. Such creatures are a scourge upon this planet.

Speaking of which:

Feds Knew About Over $1B in Human Trafficking Transactions After Epstein's Death
Recent court disclosures indicate that federal authorities had knowledge of over $1 billion in suspicious “human trafficking” transactions connected to the late financier Jeffrey Epstein.

These revelations, dating back 16 years, have emerged in the wake of Epstein’s death in 2019, shedding new light on the sinister activities of the notorious sex offender.

Mimi Liu, representing the U.S. Virgin Islands, made this explosive revelation during a recent hearing in a Manhattan federal court on Thursday, CNBC reported.

She argued that JPMorgan Chase, the largest bank in the United States, had notified the Treasury Department about these transactions after Epstein’s passing, adding a layer of complexity to an already contentious legal battle.

Liu didn’t mince words, stating, “‘Epstein’s entire business with JPMorgan and JPMorgan’s entire business with Epstein was human trafficking.”

Taking advantage of the success of Sounds of Freedom in social networks, Eduardo Verástegui announced through social networks, in a political message with religious overtones and practically a year before the elections, his intention to run for the Presidency of Mexico in 2024.

Well, I haven't seen the movie yet, but today the conspiracy theory I commented in July about Eduardo Verástegui's strategy of using Sound of Freedom as a springboard to achieve his true aspirations of bringing [his version] of the Kingdom of God to Mexico became a reality.

It is a fact. It is time. After a period of discernment, I made the most important decision of my life: I have just registered before the NEI (National Electoral Institute)
my intention to become an independent candidate for the presidency of the Mexican Republic, for the elections of June 2, 2024. My fight is for life. My fight is for freedom. It is time to remove the same old people from power. Our country needs a new way of doing politics, to eradicate corruption and impunity. We are on time! Let's go all out, for our Mexico!

A wolf in sheep's clothing, no doubt.

Japanese culture was mentioned in the past on this forum, but here's a documentary that shows in a disturbingly vivid way how grown up men are being fans in an open way of underaged girls. And how this kind of behavior is being part of the culture.

This is so sad. The whole pain of loneliness can be served with all kinds of moderate gatherings etc ... but it is so sad that all this is serving probably more predatory needs than any others. And mother is a pimp, she is not a better person than those men. All adults involved in things like this are abusive selfish predators.

I actually watched Sound of Freedom online when it came to cinemas in july. It played for one day in my town cinema last week but we had birthday in family, so I couldn't go. It's very sad and powerful movie. I think it's enough to watch it just once because it carves into your mind.
If you ever experienced something like that, being in touch with something similar in your life, it changes you forever. You see how Tim Ballard talks, he talks rather loud and most of the time he sounds like he's in distress. This man went to hell and back and now there are people who talk horrible things about this movie and if they were human beings they wouldn't do that.

I wasn't able to see this film in the theatres when it came out so I went and bought a copy on DVD. It was only out for about 2-3 weeks in my area and not every theatre showed it, even though it was very popular! I thought the film was excellent and it conveyed the terror of the situation these children experience without any over-the-top sensationalism. Fwiw, it's now being shown on AmazonPrime -

I wasn't able to see this film in the theatres when it came out so I went and bought a copy on DVD. It was only out for about 2-3 weeks in my area and not every theatre showed it, even though it was very popular! I thought the film was excellent and it conveyed the terror of the situation these children experience without any over-the-top sensationalism. Fwiw, it's now being shown on AmazonPrime -
Thanks for the heads up! I didn't get to the theater to see it either, I'll probably get a copy too.

Back
Top Bottom