Sound wave focusing follow up?

There is a lot of flex in the window, because you can see the top of the glass when it flexes and comes away from the door frame, and also you can see a gap in the door around the weather stripping. And then the camera adds the rolling effect to it. Very interesting.

I can see the glass vibrating- but warping the metal and glass is a bit of a stretch. I am not an expert but I think this is image manipulation of some kind. That being said- imagine what listening to this crap (sorry folks that dig this stuff) does to you!
We have some yahoo that rolls through our sub division blasting this stuff and it rattles the windows. Incredibly annoying. Especially when trying to enjoy a quiet evening or morning.

Otherwise, this is not my area so if anyone has more information it would be appreciated. Is the footage real and unaltered?
In my opinion this footage was manipulated using video editing software (Adobe After Effects or similar).
Here you can see a tutorial on how to achieve a similar effect. Around the 0:20s there are quite similar waves:

Back
Top Bottom