SOURCE-new documentary by Joe Dispenza

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
“Source” is a documentary just released about a large scientific investigation of the cellular effects of meditation undertaken by participants at Joe Dispenza meditation events/retreats.
This research is getting large scale funding and is being undertaken at UC San Diego.
The Inner Science Research Fund has some wealthy donors who are supporting the project.
I just watched it and the evidence is very interesting.
Evidence is the loudest voice"
-Dr Joe Dispenza
Powered by InnerScience Research Fund, this documentary unveils groundbreaking discoveries about the profound impact of meditation on our mind and body. This powerful film celebrates Dr. Joe Dispenza’s work and the research being conducted by a team of dedicated scientists. Discover more about the mind's extraordinary potential to influence the body. Witness stories of transformation, healing testimonials, and explore the research that is helping propel meditation and this work to the forefront of modern history. Get ready to be amazed!
You can watch the movie for free for the next couple of days. Here is the link.

Oh boy, can’t wait. The blurb reads like an infomercial. What a surprise. That said, the concept of the power of the mind is a good and true one, but I get “the Secret” type vibes and I haven’t even watched it. I know I am pre-biased for multiple reasons but I will watch with an open mind, and open heart. (while also carrying a machete and a machine gun).

PS, if I buy the time share, it’s likely I have been replaced.

I've watched some of the SOURCE video (infomercial), and have watched/listened to a few of his meditations.

His meditations are more like hypnosis sessions with loud music. His program is a little too YCYOR and he is not against calling down 'powers' from 'higher dimensions' to get stuff for oneself. However, I can at least see the possibility that there are benefits to his courses. He has done some extensive research and he makes some good points when discussing habitual behaviors, thought patterns, and instilled beliefs that hold us back from being more aware and knowledgeable about our machines. So the course may be good on a technical and practical level but does not delve into some deeper esoteric aspects. I get a sense of a higher dimension/density when listening to some of his guided meditations. Some people at his retreats have intense 'religious experiences', as is probably their want, but Dispensa may need to be more knowledgeable of potential unknown and unforeseen knock-on effects or events.

So the course may be good on a technical and practical level but does not delve into some deeper esoteric aspects. I get a sense of a higher dimension/density when listening to some of his guided meditations. Some people at his retreats have intense 'religious experiences', as is probably their want, but Dispensa may need to be more knowledgeable of potential unknown and unforeseen knock-on effects or events.
Yes that’s my sense of it also. I just watched the movie and don’t have much knowledge in Dispenzas methods. I thought it has useful information in the profound effects of meditation and the scientific evidence of the cellular effects is helpful in developing faith in the benefits of the process. The experiment when the meditations were focused on protein shapes was very interesting.

The one glaring omission from this research was: did the large size of the group of meditators have an effect.

The experiments overarching conclusion was that the information field determines the expression of our physical bodies, and this is modifiable through meditation. So turns upside down some of the axioms in biology. However, Dispenza’s work is delving into the esoteric and this is where I think he would benefit from a network to help seat his belief systems into a better informed cosmology.

Overall I actually found it quite boring and had to force myself to watch to the end. But it is a documentary that may make people start to take meditation and self healing much more seriously if they are skeptics. I sent the link to some friends and family that may find the work accessible through this documentary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom