Spanish military planes attacked uFO

dannybananny

Jedi Council Member
This is a video about spanish military planes that chased UFO on the sea, it looks like there were military planes and helicopter involved.The video was taken from the boat(there were two persons on boat). First we see two planes, then UFO that went under the water to escape some kind of "projectile" or something, then we see again two planes in very low pass.
There is little information about the video, only information is that it was posted on YouTube on Tuesday. The video started argue, and many think it's a fake and that someone very imaginative created his own version of Blair witch project.
What do we hear in video?

Persons in the video speak galician(Galicia is a province in Spain) and one civilian we see is very anxious. Mostly he curses, wants from his friend to shut off camera, and we can hear a voice from helicopter that says to captain to leave the area. And that's all. The video was broadcasted by all portals that are interested in that topic, because of that I'am suspicious towards it but I'am no expert in recognizing fake videos from real, so what do yo say? If it's fake then it's really good one! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2wauxK8RKA&feature=player_embedded#t=21

Here is image of UFO before it went under the water!

hty6oz.jpg

Fake or not, its a pretty cool video. I'm not terribly certain if a UFO would 'splash' like that when entering the water, for some reason that was the part that 'felt' faked.

Puck said:
Fake or not, its a pretty cool video. I'm not terribly certain if a UFO would 'splash' like that when entering the water, for some reason that was the part that 'felt' faked.

Hmmm. And double hmmm. I see nothing wrong with the splash or the speed it drops at , though like dannybananny i have not the knowledge to know what is fake or not when it comes to these videos , only that for me UFOs are a reality.

It looked real to me. If it was a hoax, they would have to hire a helicopter, which isn't cheap by a long shot. And, I don't see the point in hoaxing it. I guess it could be a hoax, tho. The guys on the boat seemed pretty excited. And that was one big splash. Don't know why their faces were concealed. What's with that?

this is a comment posted for this video by an youtube member : " ppl chill... it was confirmed that the fishermen were in a restricted bombing area practice zone... those aircrafts are not ufos... they're just training that's all "
-whatever this member knows something or not , it seems as a good possibility

One of the comments on Utube seems relevant. It notices the fact that :"hm...a couple of jets making a very steep, 180 degree turn, in 4 seconds?".
It would take some serious scientific analysis to give an answer about the credibility of that document. If it is an real interesting case, then we can hope it will resurface...

What's up with the helicopter being right on top of things? If it were a UFO thing, it would take a long time for a chopper to be up in the air and onsite. Also, if the guys were filming, why didn't they get a longer clip of the UFO BEFORE the jets appeared? All we see is them scoping the jets, then turning back to an object in the sky that COULD have been dropped by the jets or set as a target or something. Since we don't get any real view of this thing except a second or two before it drops - and it appears to be stationary for those couple seconds - we can't even know that it is a "UFO".

So, maybe it is a real event of some sort, but not involving a UFO.

Keep us posted on any useful info that pops up on youtube.

No physics effects on the UFO, it should move slower. The water splash is off, "UFO" not hitting at exact same spot. Man is pointing lower than the two planes: this is usual giveaway since actors don't know the exact flight path the computer generated jets will make. They usually point to the general area of the flying objects. According to some, the planes turn around too fast: check out few F16 flyby videos on Youtube.

" The jets were CGI - I'm a military aviator - am around these kind of aircraft daily. The sounds/visuals didn't queue up correctly for me. Also - with the abilities aircraft have in today's world... you don't fly directly at an unknown object... you patrol at a distance. We don't have to look out our windows 5 feet to know what it is. Nor would we buzz a nearby ship or helicopter. Jet wash is nasty.
_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread505739/pg5
Jet wash should have effected the ship:
_http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/video/youtube/search/flyby/video/z7Kg4oR87e4

Doubt any video under one minutes.

Edit - Links

All events happen too quickly, everything plays out in 42 seconds. Jets arrive, take fast turn, UFO appears, jets go away, helicopter comes and closes the scene. Maybe the only true vehicle was the helicopter doing a routine check on them and everything else was added. Water splash looks artificial.
Check out this explosion at sea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Jp0Er9Wno
Sea mine exploding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxf3hHaWubg&NR=1
French navy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbUl046jlo8&NR=1
Physics and timing (fluid dynamics) when hard bodies hitting water: Live events warning!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuLP-QYiy0&NR=1&feature=fvwp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucmWr55cgw&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEpGchUXKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGjBYF8nJQs&NR=1

Thank you both for this serious, scientific, bright investigation :)
It give an idea on how to deal with checking these kind of documents.

When I paused the video right before 'the object' splashed down, I saw something come from the right side of the screen which seemed to meet up with or hit this object and then it went down into the water. Can't quite make any of it out but I think a testing ground of some kind might be a probable answer here.

forge said:
According to some, the planes turn around too fast: check out few F16 flyby videos on Youtube.

Well, maybe there were more than two planes, or even more than four. Cannot know for sure from the standpoint of the camera.

Pete02 said:
When I paused the video right before 'the object' splashed down, I saw something come from the right side of the screen which seemed to meet up with or hit this object and then it went down into the water. Can't quite make any of it out but I think a testing ground of some kind might be a probable answer here.

I went through it frame by frame and yes, something comes from the right - actually looks like two somethings - and hits the object just before it drops like a stone into the water. From the direction, it almost looks like the objects coming from the right could have been fired by the jets that had just passed.

As to the "UFO" status of the object, it is just not clear enough to establish that over and against some sort of planted target. It IS stationary - or seems to be. At one point, it looks like some manipulation of the film took place in a few frames just before the objects on the right appear... a sort of discoloration or mis-matching of the background. That could be the camera making a light adjustment since it happens right after the camera swings around toward the object.

I'd say that the most likely explanation is that it is some sort of military target practice activity. That pretty much explains about all the features.

Planes are flying too low and too fast. That way of flying is for airshows and practice. They are too low for combat patrolling; there is no need for such low flying. Perhaps it would be even possible to see wakes on the surface of the water that they are creating with their jet wash coming from the right and lower altitude.

If there is one pair and not two would mean that they made turn at viewers left-hand side. That turn would be almost impossible because it would be too tight and that is very hard to do at that speed and at all that to keep perfect formation, which made me assume that they are practicing. According to their speed and how much of the sky they traveled I can assume that planes are going at speed around 800 km/h.

If the planes fired something at the UFO that would be clearly visible, even on that lousy quality of the video. With firing rocket we would see "smoke and fire" under the planes on launching missile. Missile would be visible as dark object with smoke trail (smoke trail can be thick and visible in various degrees, depending of the type of the missile, but usually is visible). If they are fired rocket (missile) that would happened at far left, more far than camera shows us, and of course more far than "the turn" (if they made one). If the missile hit UFO it would be big and clearly visible explosion. If the planes fired from cannons that would be in the field of view that camera show us, but it would be also visible as small bursts of flames under the planes, possibly somewhere under the cockpit area.

Except if they have launched missiles before they pass from the right to the left, something can be seen, but quality is too poor to see what. Can be even just plain pixelisation (little squares usually on bad video quality), But in that case UFO runs before rockets hit it, there is no explosion.

Problem in that case is also that they are going ahead of their rockets, which could be possible if they are going well above speed of the sound (around 1200-1300km/h) which I think they are not.

Scenario could be: passing from right to left planes are losing their school (or training/practice) bomb, which is usually made of iron and concrete. They fly to the left (in this case they would go ahead of the bomb) we see the bomb flying (or more falling). The same pair (or another) is making pass from left to the right. Bomb hits the water (no explosion with that type of the bomb) and water splash of that size could be made by object of that size (training bomb)

And that water splash looks a bit unrealistic, I think that UFO with such underbelly surface and the way how it hit the water would make bigger and wider splash. Interesting thing is that helicopter have only markings on the boom, and it is not clearly visible because of lousy quality.

I think that the guys have really bumped up at air force/navy maneuvers and that helicopter has really warned them because of that, but UFO was added. But the quality is too poor to say anything concrete.

I'd say that the UFO part is fake. Like others the splash looks fake. Probably a video of some fishermen who entered into a military maneuver area and were told to leave. It's possible that the dialogue is also faked over what was actually being said. Could well be part of a publicity campaign, the Spaniards are fond of such things!

Back
Top Bottom