Spectacular pictorial montage of burning and melted cars on 911

Martin Timothy

A Disturbance in the Force
Thanks to _www.drjudywood.com

This is an interview by Diane Sawyer of a fireman who witnessed the melted cars adjacent to the WTC site!

Diane Sawyer
: I've got J.D. Hopfer in here with me, you said you saw melted tour buses, melted cars?

J.D. Hopfer: The cars that were right down there ...it was just unbelievable, they were twisted and melted into nothing, the build... the debris is just unbelievable, then you can see fire trucks and police vehicles that were down there early, that um, all their windows, their windshields, are completely blown out.

Just after WTC1 is destroyed, fires start to burn the vehicles in the large lot, but not the paper.. why?

18wtc099sl7.jpg

GJS-WTC101_toasted.jpg

The vehicle fires increase in strength as sunlight begins to emerge through the clearing dust cloud.

GJS-WTC105_toasted.jpg

The air upwind of the WTC has visably become clearer, the vehicle fires continue increasing and flames can be seen.

toasted_lot_merc.jpg

18wtc1heli.jpg

Friends.. see this picture taken after the collapse of the South Tower, and note that Bldgs 5 & 6 are undamaged,

911wtc6craterwestair971.jpg

Now look at this next shot after the collapse of the North Tower, and surmise that whatever it was that caused the cars to burn, similarly caused the tremendous damage to WTC's 5 & 6!

There is a video extant that shows FDNY personnel carrying out their duties that recorded a sound like an air launched missile, ie like an air to ground rocket though much more powerful... we contend here that it is a guided missile en route, and that is what caused the damage to Bldgs 5 & 6.

image147684.jpg

Similarly we say that its multiple warheads ignited prior to impact, setting the cars below on fire, then the thermonuclear flares similar to the solid fuel pods on the Space Shuttle, were propelled into the buildings causing the holes and gouge marks!

1022378944031921077S600x600.jpg

1022378952031921077S600x600.jpg

toastedlot_93a1f7e6e7.jpg

Below the cars on FDR Drive... some say that a electromagnetic pulse from the detonation of one or more thermonuclear devices, caused the terrible damage to the cars on FDR Drive, and to the vehicles in Vesey Street below!

010900_lg-map-aerial1red.jpg

38426611.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image153.jpg

Image154.jpg

firetruck-3.jpg

Image166.jpg

Image152.jpg

Image168.jpg

Image153.jpg

Image172.jpg

Vesey Street!

2431.jpg

0624.jpg

Hi Martin, since you've posted 7 posts right after one another on 9/11 topics, I'm curious as to how you found this forum? Also, are you aware that almost all of the topics you have brought up have already been covered in depth on the forum? Using the search engine before posting will reduce on double threads - as will actually reading a bit of the forum before posting.

I have a special interest in these fires, too.

I find them very strange.

If there are more similar posts, can someone link to them?

Some of these vehicles exhibit characteristics very similar to the characteristics of the fires that raged across 7 states and 24 cities and towns in 1871.

People were found dead with no mark of fire upon their body, yet the coins in their pockets were fused together.

In Peshtigo, the iron eyelet of the fire wagon was completely melted, but the wooden tongue to which it was bolted was not even scorched.

Hope this helps!

Free to write.
[removed by moderator to protect you from web bots! :) ]

Hi bluescarecrow,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom