Speculation time ;) - blood

D69

Dagobah Resident
Well , I still didn't figure out a way to browse through whole 'the wave' material (laziness probably) and find I was reading earlier, but I remember a quote of C's that lizzies feed on either our energy or on our blood.
So if it s about blood , obviously that is such a resource that they cannot afford or they cannot get it in their world.
They have to feed, like parasites , on someone else.
So I started thinking how to get out from that mad situation. Obviously (again ;) we are not able to get rid of our blood and still stay alive (so far.. ).
I noted that C's put much pressure on Iron in our blood. Iron (and its compounds) is as we all know one of important components of our blood and also it is a very magnetically active.
So I was wondering if there is a connection between 'electric universe' , 'comets' , 'sun' and 'iron in our blood' ??

What do you think guys ?
This is my riddle for this evening :)

drygol said:
Well , I still didn't figure out a way to browse through whole 'the wave' material (laziness probably) and find I was reading earlier, but I remember a quote of C's that lizzies feed on either our energy or on our blood.
So if it s about blood , obviously that is such a resource that they cannot afford or they cannot get it in their world.
They have to feed, like parasites , on someone else.
So I started thinking how to get out from that mad situation. Obviously (again ;) we are not able to get rid of our blood and still stay alive (so far.. ).
I noted that C's put much pressure on Iron in our blood. Iron (and its compounds) is as we all know one of important components of our blood and also it is a very magnetically active.
So I was wondering if there is a connection between 'electric universe' , 'comets' , 'sun' and 'iron in our blood' ??

What do you think guys ?
This is my riddle for this evening :)

I think that you should stop being "lazy" and actually READ the Wave series in its entirety. I find it hard to believe that as long as you have been on this forum, you have not, yet, read the Wave series. :huh:

ugh , that is actually not that I meant :shock:
I meant that I didn't figure out an easy way to find an excerpt from "the wave" that I read in past.
I mean effective way ...

I am sorry , my English still sux if it is about expression :(

drygol said:
I meant that I didn't figure out an easy way to find an excerpt from "the wave" that I read in past.
I mean effective way ...

Ah, I see. 'Search' is the term you're looking for. Maybe using advanced website search features may help, apart from that I'm not sure.

drygol said:
I mean effective way ...

Okay, thanks for the clarification. :)

Back
Top Bottom