Spider-like alien in Russia

Two videos i'd like to share with ya. There is a giant spider climbing the buildings in Russia. I strongly believe it's a STS creation.

We can't really agree or disagree with the videos. Other than observing the content, what else is there. Were any people harmed would be a place to start. Other than that, so what?

Pay attention to reality!

The thing that gets me from all these types of footage is how calm/silent the person is filming these amazing and terrifying things.
Should always take into account the psychology of someone filming these things. If you've ever seen footage of warzones from dangerous areas where bullets are flying, even seasoned camera men will be struggling to keep things steady and not panic.

The thing that gets me from all these types of footage is how calm/silent the person is filming these amazing and terrifying things.
Should always take into account the psychology of someone filming these things. If you've ever seen footage of warzones from dangerous areas where bullets are flying, even seasoned camera men will be struggling to keep things steady and not panic.

Good point and as far as aliens are concerned, or at least ufos, it's so common that witnesses "loose their reflex" and don't think one instant to take a picture, and if not, feel stupid when they forgot how to do this simple thing.

Back
Top Bottom