Splitting as a Symptom of Internal Considering

Splitting/buffering/avoiding/doubling down….feeding the false self that the infant had to construct for survival is all an attempt to avoid reality as the infant was born into reality the infant learned (with their current caretakers at the time) they the infant had to construct their own “reality” to feel safe/survive. Create a fake personality

I made a post about personality disorders that helps build on this topic here: Majority Of Humans in 2023+ Information To Keep With Your Being…. the video within the post IMO is very good at explaining the inner workings of a narcissist/personality disordered person.

Those with personality disorders act in certain ways to avoid shame, guilt, accountability, reality, truth….This is an all important and ubiquitous topic as the way society and culture is more and more organisms who experienced trauma early on these now “cluster B” personalities traits that lay within the traumatized organism are amplified as one interacts with technology, others and in current reality in general. These trauma traits are encouraged or highlighted as narcissistic A influences keep these disorders at the forefront of one’s being.

I have gained interest in this topic in 2023 as I was involved with a personality disordered couple and that involvement hampered my optimal decision making/free will. For optimal/efficient survival in reality I must learn about this topic

I only see personality disorders on the rise as in myself I see small percentages of “cluster B” personality disorders in me thus it was and is important for me to learn about this topic as life has told me to recently. Thus I have a choice to play victim, get upset, buffer avoid or learn to “grow up” lower entropy in myself and work to clean my machine of these personality traits/disorders that are rooted in trauma. I learn about this topic so I can clean my “garden”

I do not think internal consideration is wrong/negative/bad 100% of the time I do believe based on my experience when one is faced with certain knowledge of people, places and things one should consider themselves their life, goals and current capabilities if one considers themselves and is sincere with themselves and sees a let’s say middle aged or older organism with personality disorders does one stay involved? Take the highly unlikely chance that the traumatized organism gets “better”? I ask these questions as there is a tipping point as if somone has personality disorders/problems at 20 I believe said person is still developing however at 35+ they are who they are 80% of the time especially if no “get better” work has even started If one learns of snakes, lions and bears that live in a certain area does one go to said area?

At the end of the day this reality is filled with personality disordered beings as that’s what makes this reality a school, the lessons, the wisdom comes from mistakes, wrong situations and dynamics however one does not want to be bitten by the snake, mauled by the tiger as one has to live a practical life in society/reality free from brutal injury, financial, spirit, health damage thus it’s important to learn but I believe it’s also important to internalize and ask one selves how should I learn…..one can still learn from the personality disordered person without living in the lion den with them.

Remember “these people” live in a separate reality one can meet all requests, perform all duties, do nothing “wrong” and still be attacked, co-oped, used and hurt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom