SSOA (Spiritual school of ascension) - 144,000

M

moonwalker

I would like to talk a bit about the 144,000 thing that appears both in the bible and in the work of numerous channeled sources. Perhaps there is a similarity, perhaps there is not. I found the following from the SSOA (Spiritual school of ascension). Adpop have you come across these folks?

Let's explore this part. Alright, here comes a quote from the bible:

"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the East, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 'Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.' Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel. From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000." (Revelation 7:1-5)

So end quote. What do we have here? We can read about 144,000 people who are supposed to receive a kind of protective seal before some four angels from 'our god' start to harm the land and the sea. These 144,000 people would come from the tribes of Israel. Well, if you are familiar with the SSOA-work you know that the number of 144,000 is used in a completely different context. Take a look at the Lineages-page to attain a better understanding of this difference.

The biggest difference is that the 144,000 in the SSOA-work are not referring to 144,000 people, let alone the ones who would be saved from god's wrath. I'm sorry, this bible is really a big energy-leak for me, which I try to avoid as much as I can. So, the 144,000 in the SSOA-context is referring to the number of human lineages that are supposed to be present in the world today. A lineage could be viewed (as far as I understand it now) as a genetic connection between you and your ancestors, all the way back to the first seedings of mankind.

Every person would have at least a connection to 25 lineages when they the body is being constructed in the womb. Every lineage has experiences and often loads of karma attached to it. The idea of ascension is to release the karma stuck to your lineages, like the cleaning of mud from a pole that has been stuck in the bottom of a deep lake. You would have long lineages going back all the way to some 300,000 years ago to shorter ones.

If you decide to ascend and you utter the intention to start the process you would gain access to 144 lineages carrying all kinds of records and karmic mud. I guess that if you are able to wipe away the karma you can access the records contained in the lineages. These are records of our past, the connection we used to have with the world around us and probably a memory of our history in higher dimensional realms. The more records are uncovered, the more knowledge will become available and the more likely a succesful ascent of humanity will become.

So, if you get rid of all the jewish stuff (Jews only represent a number of lineages, certainly not all lineages and I am not anti-Semitic) in that biblical quote, and you remove the 'servants of god'-parts together with harming angels, then you would be left with the idea that 144,000 is an important number and that it has got something to do with surviving some kind of destruction.

I really think that the bible was written in times when the average level of awareness was quite low and some people tuned into some non-physical beings who were crazy about being adorned, and they presented much distorted information. But, again, that's only my opinion, and even distorted information contains valuable parts.

So, in order for humanity to ascend it would be necessary to release all the karma from all human lineages that were present on Earth. After the removal of all the karmic mud and the opening of all records which would be stored in these lineages then we would be free enough to make it to a finer vibration. This wouldn't happen in a day, but there would be some time-limit, since Earth itself would need to meet some deadline. She is supposed to enter the realms of the Great Central Sun and that would imply a certain vibratory treshold which would be needed.

Because Earth desires a complete ascension and not some false variant, she desires to remove all karmic mud and on top of that, it would be needed to remove lineages that are not resonant with Earth in the first place. This would have to do with all kinds of interferences by beings from the Pleiades (the Annunaki), Albyreon and Alpha Centauri. They would hold a kind of creational signature that doesn't match the signature of Earth. The intermingling of all these signatures would have been one of the major reasons for the decline of consciousness of humanity.

If I read more about the 144,000 in the bible I read about 144,000 servants of god. If you stretch this very much (too much in my opinion), you might interpret it as the people who are cleaning the 144,000 lineages. The further you ascend the more lineages you would be able to 'clean'. It is quite important that all records are unveiled in order for the ascension of Earth to be succesful.

So anyone who feels that they have something important to do on our globe in these days, might have valuable lineages that hold valuable records which can be accessed as soon as the karma is released through either living it out or through understanding and forgiveness. In Christian terminology the saying 'I am one of the 144,000 and I want to serve god as one of the protected' could be transcribed to 'I hold records to certain of the 144,000 lineages that are available in humanity and I can help to unveil these records, somehow hidden in my genetic (physical/etheric) package'.

<< SSOA (Spiritual school of ascension) >>

Just today, in fact, I was prompted to think about doing a piece on actual, organized groups (or what appear to be), like I AM University, the Correcting-Time Teaching Mission/Christ Michael's Global Spiritual Network, Planetary Activation Organization, etc. However, I haven't stumbled upon SSOA as yet. There's an ocean out there.

Personally, I think that 144,000 comes up so often merely as a lame hook for Christian readers, who've heard the number and know it's in the Bible, but don't know what it refers to. Therefore mentioning 144,000 ties it to the Bible and appears to give some specious credibility to the material. The reader may vaguely assume that such material can solve some mystery for them surrounding 144,000.

I also think that Christian readers associate the figure with the Jehovah's Witnesses notion that this is the number of people who compose the "annointed class" and that only these will "go to heaven." So, there may be some subconscious, STS appeal of the exclusive/elite that attracts them.

144,000 vikings in Valhalla for when Ragnarok comes around. I've got more mentions of 144,000 in a book (or several) somewhere, (I'll have to see if I can find it, may have have given it/them away several years ago).

In the bible it's 12,000 from the twelve tribes, thought to relate to the precession - 12 signs of the zodiac. (Started searching for those books a few hours ago, managed to find a few I forgot I had)

AdPop said:
I also think that Christian readers associate the figure with the Jehovah's Witnesses notion that this is the number of people who compose the "annointed class" and that only these will "go to heaven." So, there may be some subconscious, STS appeal of the exclusive/elite that attracts them.
STS appeal? Yes indeed.

Even as a kid I always thought it rather 'convenient' that those in the congregation who claimed to be part of the "annointed" just somehow 'knew' who they were. I'd sit in the Kingdom Hall each year at "The Remembrance" carefully watching that goblet of wine making the rounds to see who took a sip, and then ponder why 'that person' was a 'chosen one' and the rest of the 'brothers and sisters' weren't.

Being that I didn't didn't grow up as a christian I always found the value that the christians put on this number is mysterious. Me and some friends covered it in "board-work" back when we were still involved in it ... the number itself was explained as simply being an arbitrary approximation of the number of *core* souls that survived and were present when this current phase of reality began around 12,000 years ago - and also it had nothing to do with current events, its value was only historically, and it wasn't even the actual number - rather it was chosen for another kind of significance - it was simply the closest number that had huge significance for those at the time of recording the stories, and those stories were latter corrupted both intentionally and accidently and more importantly the number was far greater now, and the original significance was long lost. "They" - whoever we were channeling at the time went on to say that though today in this age this number was far greater - could we figure out what the meaning was of these "core" souls was and the why besides, and I have had countless theories, I still haven't answered it. "They" begged us to walk away (from "board-work") and learn for ourselves ... so you know ... we walked away, but I don't know - even if one of my theories was right. I don't even know if what was channeled was true or not. Still, I believe that there are more than 144,000 and those cats have a value that is only falsely hinted at metaphorically - what that value is - I don't know ...

[edit] - but dang, I wish I knew what the value really is!

After a hugely entertaining diversion of a weekend (from house-warming to bbq, nothing beats a good diversion). I found a number of books I was reading back in the mid to late 1990's. Unfortunately I gave most of them away in late 2002. The book that had mention of 144,000 I think was 'Fingerprint Of The Gods' by Graham Hancock. If I remember rightly, there's a short mention of 144,000. Can't help any further =(

144000 and its related numbers (12, 144,...) are used quite often in the description of the New Jerusalem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jerusalem)

Back
Top Bottom