Stars as portals

newuser23

Padawan Learner
I found this interesting, related to stars being portals.

Dick Allgire, while remote viewing the phoenix lights, encounters an alien being that looks catlike.

Partial transcript:
Dick says: "tell me something"
The earth isn't flat.... and the universe isn't 3 dimensional...Thinking the universe is 3 dimensional, is like thinking the earth is flat.

And he can illustrate this for me by saying..

"The light doesn't reside on the velvet"
If I took a piece of black cloth.... And there were holes in it. You poked holes in the black velvet, and you put up in front of a light source here... The light will shine through the holes.

So it looks to you in 2 dimensions. It like there are points of light, on this black cloth......If I hold up a paper and I prick holes in it. And it is black it would like the, lights are in the dimension of the paper...but .. It's hard to explain.... The light is really something else from another dimension coming through. So. If you look at the stars in the night sky in the universe, they look like points of light. Embedded in this 3D reality. We were told that it's uhmm uhmm gases and dust, interstellar dust. Interstellar dust collapses of it's own gravity, and ignites. It turns into a star.

And he is saying; That isn't how it works.
That the stars are like holes, to another dimension.
If you use it like a one dimensional thing, like a piece of velvet......I mean the stars are there's one here, there one here, there's one here... But what they are is uhm, energy coming through like from a fourth dimension. So they're holes,to another dimension they're not just a nuclear fusion reaction going on.
They're a hole in the 3rd dimension, that goes to another dimension.
And.....I was working this session and I got a ... charged energy and then charged energy a rapid transfer back and forth... I think it relates.. And that what he's explaining, is that
The stars connect to another dimension and if you go to that dimension. That exists in one place,but the stars in this seeming 3 dimension, it seem like they're far apart.
But if you can go through to that,you can go out any other one. And that's how they travel!
So. Inter-dimensional travel faster than light.

End of partial transcript.

Back
Top Bottom