State of Hyperconsciousness

cliftonedward

Padawan Learner
Hi C's. I have a question. Jesus/Caesar, is said to be in a state of hyperconsciousness allowing him to replicate his being. Ever since I read this, I was wondering if everyone in 5th density is in this state - in fact, it being the mode by which we exist in 5th? Or is this state a special one for those doing work like Jesus/Caesar.

Thanks!!

CEC

Hi CEC/353,

In Session 30 September 1994 we read:
Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?

A: 12.

Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?

A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon.14 Nagaillikiga.15 Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

The numbers 14 and 15 correspond to footnotes from Laura:

14 I have never come across anything that seems remotely similar to this name, but it strikes me as having an Oriental flavor. Perhaps it is related to the Shinto religion of Japan?

15 Again, the only relationship I can think of to make to this name is that it has the feel of India, with the term "Naga" incorporated into it.

That session was also referenced in this overview topic you might want to re-read: Jesus, Yeshua, Jesinavarah

Also relevant: Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?

And this one, of course: Session 12 July 2014

Remember: the search function is your best friend, always available and almost always helpful if you know what to ask.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

EDIT: added bold

CEC said:
Hi C's. I have a question. Jesus/Caesar, is said to be in a state of hyperconsciousness allowing him to replicate his being. Ever since I read this, I was wondering if everyone in 5th density is in this state - in fact, it being the mode by which we exist in 5th? Or is this state a special one for those doing work like Jesus/Caesar.

Thanks!!

CEC

I've been thinking about that a bit myself over the past few days after the last session adventure. There was definitely a different "feel" to the Caesar interaction as though it was more effort. Or maybe we just weren't tuned to it so tightly. So, since 5D is a contemplation level, aren't we disturbing those there by demanding that they talk to us? I dunno.

Laura said:
CEC said:

Thanks!!

CEC

I've been thinking about that a bit myself over the past few days after the last session adventure. There was definitely a different "feel" to the Caesar interaction as though it was more effort. Or maybe we just weren't tuned to it so tightly. So, since 5D is a contemplation level, aren't we disturbing those there by demanding that they talk to us? I dunno.

Since we cannot know or prove that, it could be a good question to the C's, maybe you weren't mentally ready to speak to Caesar so to say that night.

If it turns out to be true that Caesar volunteered for people to call upon his assistance, then I don't think we'd be disturbing him. Also, perhaps the connection was weaker because he doesn't tend to get many (if any) "phone calls"? If so, then I'm thinking it had to do more with the grooving or lack thereof. As for those who haven't volunteered, maybe it would be more of an intrusion. Dunno.

I'm still reading and sorting through everything, so this *may* have been covered already:

Have the C's been asked if there are other individuals who would be open to contact? Is that even within the purview of the relationship of communication built between Laura, the team and the C's?

:reading:

truth seeker said:
If it turns out to be true that Caesar volunteered for people to call upon his assistance, then I don't think we'd be disturbing him. Also, perhaps the connection was weaker because he doesn't tend to get many (if any) "phone calls"? If so, then I'm thinking it had to do more with the grooving or lack thereof. As for those who haven't volunteered, maybe it would be more of an intrusion. Dunno.

Just what I was thinking as well. The C's said that they would "step aside" so I'm assuming that there was a strong direct line to Caesar or 5D. But the part about grooving sounds right because suddenly, the energetic connection provided by them was removed. Normally there's a whole process of "dialling in" and sorting through "dead dudes." I can't remember all the ins and outs of the channelling process/grooving, but it's a massive amount of work (on the self) and there aren't really guarantees... other than zeroing in on a "demon" like the recent story of what some kids did with a Ouija board on a recent thread. ("suggest an article" I think)

I also think that it might be a case of direct "phone calls" that are lacking. How many can properly use a spirit board? How many can make the type of superluminal communication and "hit the mark" as it were? Maybe some kind of Hitler-type nut connecting to 4-D STS (without a board) might, but regular unprepared folks... no dice. I agree with the idea of intrusion of 5-D denizens. Perhaps for the average soul it would be like what the C's described Laura as to TPTB, (constantly revealing stuff) ..."more like an annoyance." LOL.

CEC said:

Thanks!!

CEC

That's a good question. The C's described 5-D as a contemplation zone and being in a timeless state so I'm not sure. I hadn't been aware of a possible difference before now but as it stands, I feel that the hyper state is "reserved" for advanced souls or special mission profiles or both. Would be good to clear that up though!

Laura said:
So, since 5D is a contemplation level, aren't we disturbing those there by demanding that they talk to us? I dunno.

Err... you guys don't "beg and plead" do you? Or I've missed chunks where you did? Likely in the old days. Maybe you're feeling funny about contacting those who we respect more for what they've given us (Despite people giving up their allocation for knowledge) like G, and others. The gravity of the communication with Caesar might now be fully sinking in perhaps? Anyway, I think that those mentioned would be able to sense that you guys are "clean" and actually, I feel that JC didn't mind talking to you; he may be expecting a next "visit.". :grad: :hug2:

I am not sure if contacting contemplating souls at 5th Dem. is such a good idea. As said, we go there to get away from physical existence and to contemplate a spiritual way of being, to decide either to reincarnate or try for a 4thD STO ( if we qualify) . I realize that this is a perfect way to answer some very serious and perplexing questions, but on the next session please ask if this is really a good idea ( even though they gave permission the last time) Also is there any danger for a" dead dude" or other entity to interject causing mis-info?

truth seeker said:
It is very true. Was something voluntary, otherwise the C's would not have allowed something that goes against the law of free will. Or I think so.
What really would be fascinating to know it's how the assistance works in the case of Caesar:

Laura said:
September 30, 1994

Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?

Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?

A: Prayers go to him.

Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?

A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.

Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?

A: Soul division.

Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?

Q: (L) How many times does it divide?

A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.

Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?

A: Is not a piece of a soul.

Q: (L) What is it?

A: It is a replication.

Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?

A: Yes. And no.

Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?

A: Not able to give individual attention.

Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?

A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.

Q: (L) Is Jesus, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance?

Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?

A: Define.

Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?

Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?

A: That's all that's needed.

Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?

Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?

A: 12.

Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?

A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon.14 Nagaillikiga.15 Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.
This generates some questions to me:
One just need to pray to have some kind of assistance, or it takes much more than that? And always it's impossible that the replication give personal attention? Perhaps that's all we need? Or maybe first you have to be a true "Christian", in the sense that Gurdjieff gave to that, in order to receive a more individualized assistance?.

truth seeker said:

Yea I've wondered about this as well.

Currently my thoughts on the matter were that maybe if one volunteered for this state it is not an intrusion but also an acquaintance with a particular entity or person would make for an easier contact. In the case of possibly contacting THE Julius Caesar (which was pretty awesome by the way :D) I almost wonder if the intense effort put forth to research and catalog his history created some sort of situation of acquaintance, familiarity or maybe even resonance with him to make the connection viable. Again, if he indeed has volunteered to make contact or help from the outset upon entering 5D then that could probably help as well.

C's Session 5 April 1997 said:
Q: (L) We would like to be able to talk to Max Planck, and Nicola Tesla, too. Do you think you could arrange it like you arranged for us to talk to Sandra?

A: Possibly, but the energies are scattered on the timeless plane of 5th density when there is no personal acquaintance.

Q: (TH) Well, we are acquainted with Planck's Constant! (L) Yes, there you go!

A: No, there you don't go.

Q: So, you are saying that it can be done, but that it will take a little doing?

Q: Apparently Sandra and Keith could come through because of psychic links. Could you like, make an appointment with Max and Tesla so we could talk to them? Can we assume that they are still there, they have not reincarnated?

A: Appointment? Get real! That dimension is timeless, i.e. essence extensions for your beings are "still" there, too!

Q: Well, on that note, we will say good night and save the chat with Planck for a later session.

A: Good night.

As seen in the session quoted above the topic has come up before however the C's seemed to kind steer away from it at that point in time.

Roger said:
I am not sure if contacting contemplating souls at 5th Dem. is such a good idea. As said, we go there to get away from physical existence and to contemplate a spiritual way of being, to decide either to reincarnate or try for a 4thD STO ( if we qualify) . I realize that this is a perfect way to answer some very serious and perplexing questions, but on the next session please ask if this is really a good idea ( even though they gave permission the last time) Also is there any danger for a" dead dude" or other entity to interject causing mis-info?
He could have just said no if it wasn't ok and they were disturbing him? Perhaps there is a danger of dis-info but are they not past that danger as the channel is grooved, whichever density they contact? They are aware of the danger hence they have some protection?

Dragonsister said:
I'm still reading and sorting through everything, so this *may* have been covered already:

Have the C's been asked if there are other individuals who would be open to contact? Is that even within the purview of the relationship of communication built between Laura, the team and the C's?

:reading:

If you mean 6th density then there are no "individuals" only unified thought forms so if they contact "one" they contact "many" if not almost "all". If you are referring to 4th or 5th my question would be why contact them when you have a link to 6th who ultimately have more knowledge and "truth"? Essentially they would have the knowledge of anyone you might wish to contact in 4th or 5th OSIT.

I've been thinking of the state of The Lords (Caesar) hyperconsciousness. I was wondering perhaps if this state of suspended animation was actually in 4D rather than 5D? The C's say that essences of us extend into 5D always, that we are always connected to the contemplation plane (where we go when we die). So obviously Caesar would always be in 5D to potentially communicate directly or "get on the phone". On the other hand, the way the C's describe his state of hyperconsciousness almost sounds like techno-spirituality. A "sleep state" akin to suspended animation and the the replications of his soul is similar to what we would consider a hologram. They also talk about him being in a "time-warp cocoon" which they also refer to when talking about the Philadelphia experiment that causes a person to be hyperconscious. Laura talks about this relating to time-travel and massive amounts of electricity that opens doorways between realms. She also relates this to the travels in the "otherworld" such as the tale of the Fisher King. There is another legend of a journey to an otherworld that talks about the Sleeping King in a mountain/cave/something similar, who is meant to wake up at a certain point when the people of the earth needs him. Usually it's a famous King that has died and returns at some future point in time. The hero finds him just going about his day and usually the hero can't find this portal where the king sleeps after he leaves with some weird time anomalies. It is really reminiscent of the suspended animation in another realm. This really reminds me of the 4D reality or the "realm of the gods". Another description is talking about being in a physical realm where his soul is in suspended animation. We know that 4D is para-physical and 5D is ethereal, according to the C's. So could it be that Caesar is already in 4D in this techno-spiritual state? When he "wakes up" is when he reincarnates in 4D? Or perhaps he's already there and it's our awareness that changes, so we're able to perceive him as we transition into 4D? Perhaps a combination of both? Just a thought. As he says, he will only be in the 4D reality rather than 3D and it is up to us to bridge the gap I imagine
970405 said:
Q: (L) We would like to be able to talk to Max Planck, and Nicola Tesla, too. Do you think you could arrange it like you arranged for us to talk to Sandra?
A: Possibly, but the energies are scattered on the timeless plane of 5th density when there is no personal acquaintance.
Q: (TH) Well, we are acquainted with Planck's Constant! (L) Yes, there you go!
A: No, there you don't go.
Q: So, you are saying that it can be done, but that it will take a little doing?
Q: Apparently Sandra and Keith could come through because of psychic links. Could you like, make an appointment with Max and Tesla so we could talk to them? Can we assume that they are still there, they have not reincarnated?
A: Appointment? Get real! That dimension is timeless, i.e. essence extensions for your beings are "still" there, too!
940930 said:
Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived here. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper- consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.
941028 said:
Q: (L) Would you describe these soul replications as being more like a template or hologram?
A: Hologram.
Q: (L) And what is his connection to the Creator that enables him to do this soul replication?
A: Volunteered.
981114 said:
Q: (L) […] If part of the use of this psychomantium is to bring the earth to the point of 4th density transitional adjustment, is part of that project also an opening of a doorway for Jesus, who is in the state of suspended animation as you have previously described, to re- emerge into the world?
A: Or re-emerge into the consciousness.
Q: (L) Of who or what?
A: All 4th density inductees.
Q: (L) Well, you once said that he was actually in a flesh body in this 'time warp' in a state of suspended animation, so to speak, or a place of no time...
Q: (L) Is something going to happen where this singular individual, Jesus, is going to...
A: No need for that.
Q: (L) So, at the point of this 4th density transitional adjustment, what will Jesus, in his state of suspended animation be doing? Will he continue in that state forever, or will he make some shift of his own?
A: The shift is yours. Afterwards, you can see that which you cannot yet see.
Q: (L) Sure! But, the big problem seems to be getting to the point of that shift! That seems to be the mission, the quest, the objective of all of this... or am I off base here?
A: Not "objective," just is.
980418 said:
Q: So, you are saying that a man named Jesinavarah lived in Palestine at about that period, was a teacher, achieved Christhood, and was taken up into a UFO and is in another dimensional time warp doing some kind of work... is that the case?
A: Yes. Replicated consciousness.
Q: And you also said something about Christ returning. Is that also true?
A: Discover.
960622 said:
Q: (L) Antimatter universe has no space and no time... so, the antimatter universe is possibly where the poor guys of flight 19 are?
Q: (L) And you can get stuck in this place?
A: Yes. And if you are in a time warp cocoon, you are hyperconscious, i.e. you perceive "zero time" as if it were literally millions of years, that is if the cycle is connected or closed, as in "Philadelphia Experiment." And, on that note, good night.
941119 said:
Q: (T) Are the crystals still active?
A: Bermuda triangle.
Q: (L) I thought that was a myth?
Q: (L) And what does that crystal do? Is it continuously active?
A: No. Erratic.
Q: (L) Is it still active in the sense of being a conscious or sentient entity?
Q: (L) What activates it?
A: Many factors.
Q: (L) And when it is activated, what does it do?
A: Transdimensional window is blasted open.
Q: (L) Say a person was sailing along in the Bermuda Triangle and the window was blasted open and these people passed through or were engulfed in it or whatever, in what condition would they find themselves?
A: Something akin to suspended animation.
Q: (L) Would they be conscious of their state of suspended animation or would their consciousness also be suspended?
A: Either or.
Q: (L) Do they stay in this state forever, or do they come back out, or do they come out somewhere else?
A: Open. All are possible. Same thing happened to Philadelphia experiment participants.
Q: (L) If an individual were in this interdimensional state of suspended animation, does this mean they are stuck there forever?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Can they not die, is that what you are saying?
A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years.
Q: (L) Is there no one or no way to rescue them from this state?
A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?
950527 said:
(T) I have two questions to ask. About experiments that are pushing the borderline between third and fourth density... what happens when the experiment reaches the barrier? What can we expect?
A: Depends on individual circumstances, as we already have told you, this has already happened many times.
Q: (L) The Philadelphia Experiment, I suppose... (J) Flight 19... (T) Okay, those have had negative ramifications. What are the implications, reaching the densities, without understanding of what has been done?
A: Already answered.
Q: (L) Yeah, they talked about that. Insanity. (J) Yes, and the people who thought they found Flight 19 went nutzoid. When the researchers reach the barrier, will they recognize that something has happened?
A: Partially.
Q: (T) When the barriers have been breached so many times, can it be stopped? In other words, can the breaches be repaired?
A: Vague.
Q: (L) That's assuming that they don't close automatically. (T) Do they close automatically once the activity is stopped? No, that's too vague. While I was walking around outside smoking my cigar, I was getting the image that one of the reasons that Roger is here tonight is to experience this, but also to see and read what we give you. We are not making this up. It is coming from somewhere. There is substance to this information. Roger is going to Europe. You have colleagues in Europe who are working on these very same things. The Cassiopaeans have indicated that you are on the edge of opening this barrier. That this can be done, it has been done with disastrous results the few times that we know of and possibly other times that we do not know of. What I am getting at is, part of the reason you are here and seeing this may be because you need to take this information with you because when they breach these barriers, they need to understand what they have done. Because, if they don't there is a possibility that what is transpiring naturally will be accelerated. Does artificial breaching of the barrier between the densities accelerate...
Q: (T) That may be why when we ask how long this process is going to take, this oncoming density change, they answer "one month to 18 years." And we were thinking that maybe they can't tell how long it is going to take for this transition point, this realm border to come through our section of space/time and do whatever it does. Maybe what they are referring to is not that, but what people might do in terms of breaching the barrier unknowingly. They are stretching what they know, and pushing onward, but they don't understand what this is all about.
160716 said:
(L) Let’s go back to EgyptAir 804: this charge that took down the Egypt airliner, was it so intense that it could vaporize most of a plane and the people on board?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Considering that sort of charge in the atmosphere kind of leads to the idea that we could be entering a period where some of those things described by the ancients like these giant plasma figures in the sky could begin occurring. Is that correct?
A: Yes. Holy Grail!
Q: (Pierre) The chalice shape of the Z pinch phenomenon.
A: Sheets of rain! Transiting realities?
Q: (L) That's a reference to a previous session where "sheets of rain" and "holy grail" were mentioned in the same session I think... Is the basic idea of the Holy Grail actually some kind of memory or record of the manifestation of some gigantic plasma phenomenon that opens a portal into another reality? Like the strange tale of the castle of the Fisher King where time stopped? And possibly something that can be utilized…?
A: Close!
Q: (L) So in other words, those things you talked about many times before – time travel and interdimensional transport - where it took like mega or gigavolts of electricity to open portals or operate... the Philadelphia Experiment type things...
A: Yes, now you are tracking well!

Last edited:
When I remember correktly, both can be the case simultaenously.
The C's once sayd, that, in our perspection, one who goes to contemplation zone will have done so like in an blink of an eye, so there is no time, as we notice it. Therfore for us he could be there, but also in 4th and he could be in any time, past, future or presence and that simoultanously, maybe even two or three times in the same time, maybe in an other timline.
I think ther are more possibilitys and more answers that could be right.

I've been thinking of the state of The Lords (Caesar) hyperconsciousness. I was wondering perhaps if this state of suspended animation was actually in 4D rather than 5D? The C's say that essences of us extend into 5D always, that we are always connected to the contemplation plane (where we go when we die). So obviously Caesar would always be in 5D to potentially communicate directly or "get on the phone". On the other hand, the way the C's describe his state of hyperconsciousness almost sounds like techno-spirituality. A "sleep state" akin to suspended animation and the the replications of his soul is similar to what we would consider a hologram. They also talk about him being in a "time-warp cocoon" which they also refer to when talking about the Philadelphia experiment that causes a person to be hyperconscious. Laura talks about this relating to time-travel and massive amounts of electricity that opens doorways between realms. She also relates this to the travels in the "otherworld" such as the tale of the Fisher King. There is another legend of a journey to an otherworld that talks about the Sleeping King in a mountain/cave/something similar, who is meant to wake up at a certain point when the people of the earth needs him. Usually it's a famous King that has died and returns at some future point in time. The hero finds him just going about his day and usually the hero can't find this portal where the king sleeps after he leaves with some weird time anomalies. It is really reminiscent of the suspended animation in another realm. This really reminds me of the 4D reality or the "realm of the gods". Another description is talking about being in a physical realm where his soul is in suspended animation. We know that 4D is para-physical and 5D is ethereal, according to the C's. So could it be that Caesar is already in 4D in this techno-spiritual state? When he "wakes up" is when he reincarnates in 4D? Or perhaps he's already there and it's our awareness that changes, so we're able to perceive him as we transition into 4D? Perhaps a combination of both? Just a thought. As he says, he will only be in the 4D reality rather than 3D and it is up to us to bridge the gap I imagine
We perceive "NULL time" when the cycle is complete, connected or closed, and when time is NULL, space is too. Does this mean that when we reach the "speed" of light, we complete a cycle? The loop, the cycle being completed and closed, we change density, reality?
We are in NULL time when we are in the 4th "dimension" : is the 4th "dimension" of space a complete cycle that we interpret as a particular frequency? This complete cycle defining what we call our space.
And as the 4th "dimension" allows us to apprehend the outside and the inside of reality, at the same time, we can say that this cycle is the structure that allows us to apprehend the outside and the inside of reality and space at the same time. A frequency is a number of cycles per unit of time.
Does every 3D reality have an envelope as a 4th "dimension" or, in other words, is the 4th "dimension" an interdimensional reality because it is valid for all the Dimensions characterizing a given reality, at the same time? Sort of cycles within a greater Cycle?
Did Leibniz perceive the reality of the cycle and translate it as infinity in the symbolic form of the elongated lemniscate?
Finally, since the closed cycle allows us to apprehend a NULL reality when we take into account the two branches of the lemniscate, at the same time, does this mean that on the outside is associated a positive unit of time and on the inside, a negative unit of time which apprehended, at the same time, gives NULL time?​

Back
Top Bottom